First  Prev  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  Next  Last
Girls asking guys out
679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ????
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
maybe.... but not saying it directly....
i'll try to make him say it first jux to make sure we feel the same way....
Posted 8/5/08
i'm not afraid of asking a guy out, if i get rejected, that's the way it is ;P PLus, it gets lame waiting for a guy to ask YOU out ;D just my opinion.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I'm just too goddamn scared that I would make a fool of myself . At school of course .


Something like :

Me: Uh...are you free this saturday maybe do something together .LOL

Girl: Uh sorry I'm busy this saturday so sorry .

My Mind : PWN'ED
Posted 8/5/08
I agree with Psyentist..Even though I'm a traditional girl..I'm shy to ask guy out..but I think it's not wrong that girl asks guy out as guy may feel shy or have quiet personality
Posted 8/5/08
I am a guy, and I think traditional(Guys asking girls out) is good.
I would be one who asks the girls out, instead of the other way around,but other times girls just do that.
Posted 8/5/08

yamapi-kun wrote:

i dunno bout all you gals out there but would you make the first move on a guy? personally, im a traditional kinda girl. the boy has to make the first move. plus im kinda embarrassed and shy to do it so i refuse to. what do you guys think?


im too traditional!!
7393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
lmao i would
but then again
hai i am traditional
like you but there's
nothing wrong with
asking a guy out
if ur a girl....
it's just that people
got used to the guy
asking out the girl ^0^
Posted 8/5/08

light_immortal21 wrote:

I am a guy, and I think traditional(Guys asking girls out) is good.
I would be one who asks the girls out, instead of the other way around,but other times girls just do that.


I'm too shy to do that
Anyways, I've been asked out too much but I refuse
too much. Should I open up my soul?

P.S. I don't refuse them because of their looks.
More like... personality! 8D
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

starryeyeddreamer wrote:

No way I'd be to scared, plus I think it's the guy's responsibility ><"


NO WAY
the guy's responsibility ???? what!! -.- some guys ARE way to shy to even ask girls out even if they really like the girl.....and girls always travel in gruops ORZ!!....
Posted 8/5/08

hata64bonu wrote:


light_immortal21 wrote:

I am a guy, and I think traditional(Guys asking girls out) is good.
I would be one who asks the girls out, instead of the other way around,but other times girls just do that.


I'm too shy to do that
Anyways, I've been asked out too much but I refuse
too much. Should I open up my soul?

P.S. I don't refuse them because of their looks.
More like... personality! 8D


hm..it's like doing trials. You should try to get to know them by being friends or going out with them.
I really don't know for that reason cuz' it's your own opinion weather to or not.
I have been in the situation alot, so just open my soul. Does that help?
9822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shiz University
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Kumiko-hime wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:

No way I'd be to scared, plus I think it's the guy's responsibility ><"




How can you say it's the guy's responsibility? I mean, what if he doesn't know you're intressed? how the hell is he supossed to ask you out then?



Geez no need to freak. It's just like chivalry, girls perfer it and it wins you bonus points. Besides don't you think it's the same thing with a girl? We don't know if you're interested. 'how the hell is SHE supossed to ask you out then?'
Posted 8/5/08

light_immortal21 wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


light_immortal21 wrote:

I am a guy, and I think traditional(Guys asking girls out) is good.
I would be one who asks the girls out, instead of the other way around,but other times girls just do that.


I'm too shy to do that
Anyways, I've been asked out too much but I refuse
too much. Should I open up my soul?

P.S. I don't refuse them because of their looks.
More like... personality! 8D


hm..it's like doing trials. You should try to get to know them by being friends or going out with them.
I really don't know for that reason cuz' it's your own opinion weather to or not.
I have been in the situation alot, so just open my soul. Does that help?


um...
I dunno... the guys at my school aren't really interesting.
Posted 8/5/08

hata64bonu wrote:


light_immortal21 wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


light_immortal21 wrote:

I am a guy, and I think traditional(Guys asking girls out) is good.
I would be one who asks the girls out, instead of the other way around,but other times girls just do that.


I'm too shy to do that
Anyways, I've been asked out too much but I refuse
too much. Should I open up my soul?

P.S. I don't refuse them because of their looks.
More like... personality! 8D


hm..it's like doing trials. You should try to get to know them by being friends or going out with them.
I really don't know for that reason cuz' it's your own opinion weather to or not.
I have been in the situation alot, so just open my soul. Does that help?


um...
I dunno... the guys at my school aren't really interesting.


hm..okay. maybe spend more time with them and something might pop up?
me...not so good with advice...
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Don't remember......
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
fear of rejection? wut do u think guys do? get over it.
Posted 8/5/08

light_immortal21 wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


light_immortal21 wrote:


hata64bonu wrote:


light_immortal21 wrote:

I am a guy, and I think traditional(Guys asking girls out) is good.
I would be one who asks the girls out, instead of the other way around,but other times girls just do that.


I'm too shy to do that
Anyways, I've been asked out too much but I refuse
too much. Should I open up my soul?

P.S. I don't refuse them because of their looks.
More like... personality! 8D


hm..it's like doing trials. You should try to get to know them by being friends or going out with them.
I really don't know for that reason cuz' it's your own opinion weather to or not.
I have been in the situation alot, so just open my soul. Does that help?


um...
I dunno... the guys at my school aren't really interesting.


hm..okay. maybe spend more time with them and something might pop up?
me...not so good with advice...


it's okay^^
i spend more time with guys than girls anyway

First  Prev  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.