First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
Girls asking guys out
Posted 8/5/08

inuyashafann12345 wrote:

most of the time i let the girl come to me, this because 1. I don't feel like embarrassing myself by going up to a group of girls (do they always have to run around in packs?geez like a gang of wolves, I mean whatever happened to those girls that could sit around for more than 10 minutes at school without having someone with them.) 2. it is not the guys responsibility. 3. I don't really care either way. and 4. actually I dont have a 4 I failed


i feeel somewhat sad for you....
i dont go around in packs lol!! =3=
Posted 8/5/08
well i cant...lol like i can hang around guys like easily....but when it comes to like asking a guy out...or talking to a guy im attracted to, its so hard for me....i cant....i see girls do it and im like omg how the fuck can you do that.....

plus i always think its nicer when a guy asks the girl....
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
hahaah what a pussy he would seem if the guy got asked out
hahaha
Posted 8/5/08
i would if i thought he was too shy to say it
but mostly i like the guy to make the first move,not me
164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
I'd get too nervous to ask a guy out. I'm a serious chicken I guess ^-^;
So for me I would want the guy to ask me out. lol
But of course... the girl can always hint towards it to give him the idea lol! XD
Posted 8/5/08
I've asked out a guy once. It turned out to be swell.

But I like it better when guys ask girls out.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/6/08 , edited 8/6/08

starryeyeddreamer wrote:


Kumiko-hime wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:

No way I'd be to scared, plus I think it's the guy's responsibility ><"




How can you say it's the guy's responsibility? I mean, what if he doesn't know you're intressed? how the hell is he supossed to ask you out then?



Geez no need to freak. It's just like chivalry, girls perfer it and it wins you bonus points. Besides don't you think it's the same thing with a girl? We don't know if you're interested. 'how the hell is SHE supossed to ask you out then?'







Dude, I am a girl. I dont want girls to ask me out cause I'm straight. And I'm just saying that sometimes you've gotta take a shot. If you like a guy and he shows signs that he doesn't hate you and is a little shy, then I dont get why you shouldn't ask him out.
Is it because he will feel afraid, insecure, uncomfortable or that he just likes challenges? If it's because he likes challenges, then I get it. Or is it because you dont have the guts to do it? Afraid of rejection?
It's not fun to be rejected, It sucks. But I mean lifes goes on.

8199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / High above you on...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
[/[I think I already responded to this, but w/e ]/]

I think its ok for a girl to ask a guy out, but the chances of that happening are slim

2863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Not really import...
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Customs are just customs that's all.

The custom that guys ask out girls is just a custom to make males to feel themselves as important and as dominating.

Asking out/dating is up to the person, not the gender.

472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Fort Lee, NJ
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
I've never done that, but I'm thinking about doing it since I like somebody at the moment.
1922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

starryeyeddreamer wrote:


AgentChaos wrote:


starryeyeddreamer wrote:

No way I'd be to scared, plus I think it's the guy's responsibility ><"


NO WAY
the guy's responsibility ???? what!! -.- some guys ARE way to shy to even ask girls out even if they really like the girl.....and girls always travel in gruops ORZ!!....


You seem not to be looking at this from a girl's point of view either! Some of us are way to scared to ask guys out D: and we don't always travel in groups, not to mention that guys travel in groups a lot too.


NO when i ask says "umm can we talk alone for a sec" the whole groups starts giggling or laughing... = . =
9699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Southeast Asia
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Hmm~ I don't mind but I guess that would be really awkward.
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
Interesting forum post.....haha
61687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somwehre in the l...
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
well...it takes lot gourage to ask someone out...and well i dont think anyone should think the lines...just ask^^....it should go naturally but the thing is...some poeple are so shy that....not either side can make the move...and at those situations..get support from friend and just do it^^...it usually works^^
1510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
nowhere land
Offline
Posted 8/10/08
i tried once but ended rejected.... LOL. .. a blessing in disguise because im with someone more caring and loving
First  Prev  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.