First  Prev  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  Next  Last
Girls asking guys out
8458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

nanari17 wrote:


mistrace wrote:


nanari17 wrote:


mistrace wrote:


nanari17 wrote:


mistrace wrote:

....whats wrong with girls asking guys out?? shit,, whats the difference between girls asking boys out and boys asking girls out?? omg,, wtf??...

,,if u like them,, then ask them out,, shit,,

and there's no such tradition for the girls to be asked out by guys. shit,, its just like that coz we have the balls to do it -.-;;;

,,geee,,,21st century now,, things are different!~

and it's not the guys duty to ask a girl out ,,,,,,, even if he likes her~~



you're absolutely right, and i agree...

but it is much easier for a guy to take rejection than it is a girl...

society sticks that concept into your head, so if a girl really asks you out, be nice....

she has put her dignity on the line, at least pay her the courtesy of not telling all your friends when you reject her and ruining her image, or if you do like her, ask her properly yourself again and treat it like you asked her out first... that would show your sensitivity and also maturity...


well of course~~! but also,, that applies for the females too,,, and i do believe there's a higher chance that a girl would reject a girl and go telling her friends about it~~ perhaps i may be stereotyping~ but u be the judge of that statement~

i stand with my statement that all humans were created equal,, u know,,, us guys have feelings too -.-;; its not like we're unaffected when we get rejected~~ but most guys will hide it,, ~


that's perfectly true, but if other people know that a girl asked a guy out, some people might come right out and judge : "oh, that girl's loose and a whore... (asians notoriously...)", but for guys, they regard it as normal for asking a girl out because that's what guys usually do...

not that guys don't get hurt or get hurt less, because that's not true...

i'm not sure, like, do you understand? does it make sense to you?

i guess in the 21st century it's become increasingly popular for girls to make the first move but it still hasn't completely leveled out...




,,,,only losers with time on their hands would bother judging other people,, their the kind of ignorant hypocrites that no one cares about,, so in regards with their statements,, no one would care anyways,,~

but i get what u mean,,, girls in majority, are more self conscience about their outward appearance...

well,,, its getting better lol..


some elder people judge you know, asian parents and grandparents do...



shit~! ah.. stop looking for loop holes in my statements TT.. u get wat i mean...gee...TT

lol,, well for elders, parents etcetc,,, they wouldnt really judge on things like girls asking a guy out,, they would judge the girl/guy on appearance and personality.
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
well it depends for me. if i'm really into a person i'm just ask him out. i mean come on its like 2008 who waits to be asked out anymore. i think it would be cool if you did get asked out by a dude. but i think if you like someone you should just ask them out regardless of gender. plus there's nothing to lose to just ask.
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
i was asked out... i didn't give an answer at first...
then later on decided to give her a try.. lasted 2 months

i later had other girls liking me too, but none of them asked me out...

i don't really ask girls out.. if we hit if off, then we hit it off... no words needed.
Posted 8/12/08
Nah... if I was a female, I'd be even more shy then I am now.
16861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / aracdia
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
not cool da guy does da asking
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
Hmm...it's easier to get prettier for girls. Thus if I was a girl I would improve my hair and body shape so that he will ask me out instead of me doing that. But I'm a boy so...it's all a fantasy lol!
5522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/20/08


that would be cool..!!

man is so lame..ahaha
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
nevah! i'm shy LOL
10369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ..somewhere magic...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
and it's more sweeter if he makes the first move
2051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / France
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i did it one time and it's very strange and cool too because when you confess first,you have the control lol
but i don't know if would do it again ,may be if i meet a REALLY HOT guy!

PS: but it only works if the guy is not intimidated
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

JapStrikers wrote:

Hmm...it's easier to get prettier for girls. Thus if I was a girl I would improve my hair and body shape so that he will ask me out instead of me doing that. But I'm a boy so...it's all a fantasy lol!



Just because you're a guy doesnt give you the excuse to look like a slob. Anyone could improve their hair and body shape. And its not easier for girls to get prettier. Think about how much time and money they spend...and sometimes they still look like they need a paper bag over their head.
2571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
blah, i wouldnt.

id flirt and all but i wouldnt ask the guy out.. just give him hints XD
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Bath, UK
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

pathogenesis

Just because you're a guy doesnt give you the excuse to look like a slob. Anyone could improve their hair and body shape. And its not easier for girls to get prettier. Think about how much time and money they spend...and sometimes they still look like they need a paper bag over their head.


all hands up, i agree with you!
there's no such thing as ugly people, just lazy people.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

nettalli wrote:


pathogenesis

Just because you're a guy doesnt give you the excuse to look like a slob. Anyone could improve their hair and body shape. And its not easier for girls to get prettier. Think about how much time and money they spend...and sometimes they still look like they need a paper bag over their head.


all hands up, i agree with you!
there's no such thing as ugly people, just lazy people.


LOL its great that you agree with me, but i dont think you completely understand
read the part again about the paper bag.
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Bath, UK
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

pathogenesis wrote:


nettalli wrote:


pathogenesis

Just because you're a guy doesnt give you the excuse to look like a slob. Anyone could improve their hair and body shape. And its not easier for girls to get prettier. Think about how much time and money they spend...and sometimes they still look like they need a paper bag over their head.


all hands up, i agree with you!
there's no such thing as ugly people, just lazy people.


LOL its great that you agree with me, but i dont think you completely understand
read the part again about the paper bag.


well i really think people who have erm.. issues with their looks should just try harder and keep trying. maybe they didn't try hard enough, hence the paper bag case.
because there's this thing called plastic surgery which i have nothing against......

First  Prev  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.