First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Do you dislike/hate Shou?
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / SG
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
We have to take in mind Sho n Ren's difference in age... Sho is not a bad person at all but he's just too immature and take things for granted so he lost a chance to be with Kyoko. Ren on the other hand is older and more mature in his thinking so he knows how to treat Kyoko properly....

Too bad for Sho... but I'll like Kyoko with Ren!
Member
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
he's cute and childish love him
Member
1845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 11/23/08 , edited 11/24/08
I'm between dislike & hate. He treats Kyoko like an object that cannot escape him and he's happy that Kyoko's heart alway have a part of him in it even if it's hate...it's like he's trying to control her...arrrgggh, just want to punch him out!

I just love Ren~! He's soooo coooool~!
Member
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edamame
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
yes i hate him
7693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In My Happy Place!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
like his face, hate his personality, Love his voice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i love him cause he is so handsome
Member
793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / sg
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i think ren&kyoko would be much much better after all sho is the one who turn her away first and even make her work like a maid~
anyways just wanna says that i support kyoko and her revenge!~ XD
19213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Hes not bad i don't hate him but i don't like him
Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im in the same sk...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
i don like him right now, maybe when the story goes on, we'll see if he turns out to be good...
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

tenchikiss wrote:


darkvlinder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

I am a big Sho hater and as of episode 5 in the anime, i am a Ren hater too. My friend says Ren is actually nice...but he has a funny way of showing it.


Wait!! You don't know!! You don't know yet!! You don't know how incredibley awesome Ren truly is!! Wait till you see more of it!! You'll see!! >///<



my friend RUINED it for me and apparently he is awesome. but as of right now, he is still a jerk :P


LOL well I understand your friend cause it's hard to keep something like this a secret. But...I guess......it's...okay.......(it's so hard to say this TT_TT...)...to...dislike...Ren...FOR NOW!
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

darkvlinder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


darkvlinder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

I am a big Sho hater and as of episode 5 in the anime, i am a Ren hater too. My friend says Ren is actually nice...but he has a funny way of showing it.


Wait!! You don't know!! You don't know yet!! You don't know how incredibley awesome Ren truly is!! Wait till you see more of it!! You'll see!! >///<



my friend RUINED it for me and apparently he is awesome. but as of right now, he is still a jerk :P


LOL well I understand your friend cause it's hard to keep something like this a secret. But...I guess......it's...okay.......(it's so hard to say this TT_TT...)...to...dislike...Ren...FOR NOW!


and when he does start being nice, i will give him props for that. but still, there is no reason for him to be so mean NOW :P
Member
1890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
I hate Shuo so much , he is a jerk ..>_<
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

tenchikiss wrote:


darkvlinder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:


darkvlinder wrote:


tenchikiss wrote:

I am a big Sho hater and as of episode 5 in the anime, i am a Ren hater too. My friend says Ren is actually nice...but he has a funny way of showing it.


Wait!! You don't know!! You don't know yet!! You don't know how incredibley awesome Ren truly is!! Wait till you see more of it!! You'll see!! >///<



my friend RUINED it for me and apparently he is awesome. but as of right now, he is still a jerk :P


LOL well I understand your friend cause it's hard to keep something like this a secret. But...I guess......it's...okay.......(it's so hard to say this TT_TT...)...to...dislike...Ren...FOR NOW!


and when he does start being nice, i will give him props for that. but still, there is no reason for him to be so mean NOW :P


well...he does have a good reason....
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / over there
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

iloveronnie wrote:

hmm i dont really hate sho.
i mean i may have hated him in the beginning but that is so gone. i mean i read the manga too sooo...

i think that sho might be a really nice guy deep down, but then so is ren, and you never had to look hard for it. so ren is most likely the better guy for kyoko

yea imma stop b/c i feel like im rambling.



LOL XD
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Beverly Hills Cal...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

YanLan87 wrote:

We have to take in mind Sho n Ren's difference in age... Sho is not a bad person at all but he's just too immature and take things for granted so he lost a chance to be with Kyoko. Ren on the other hand is older and more mature in his thinking so he knows how to treat Kyoko properly....

Too bad for Sho... but I'll like Kyoko with Ren!


Oh yea, and Ren is also supposed to super mature for his age. Like it shocks Kyoko at lot :D

And btw arent Sho, and Kyoko the same age? Actually Sho is a little older than her, and they're both something like 16/17.
I kno for a fact that Ren is 20 tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.