First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
WHAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOU DRINK PePsI ?
Posted 11/9/08
WHAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOU DRINK PePsI ?



794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
i feel good i guess nice question
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08
I normally don't drink Pepsi but sometimes it makes me feel refreshed
Posted 11/9/08
you're so weird.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08
Coke vs Pepsi, what the hell is the difference anyway ? But I don't really drink that much pepsi or coke.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
I dont like pepsi i drink dr.pepper :D
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
I always feel constipated and a little sexually aroused. They must put some crazy drugs in there.
Posted 11/9/08 , edited 11/9/08

lonely_devil wrote:

I dont like pepsi i drink dr.pepper :D


lol did you know that Dr.Pepper is going to be handing out free cans soon? They're going to be handing them out at best buy, when GNR's new album is finally (after 14 years) coming out.
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

vittoriano wrote:


lonely_devil wrote:

I dont like pepsi i drink dr.pepper :D


lol did you know that Dr.Pepper is going to be handing out free cans soon? They're going to be handing them out at best buy, when GNR's new album is finally (after 14 years) coming out.


eh, rly?! hehe cool :D
wait.. i didnt even no GNR was releasing a new album >.<
Posted 11/9/08
refreshing? XD
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Pepsi or Coke really its the same thing.. but when I do get to drink it I guess it burns a little especially when it stings in the nose ;P
Posted 11/9/08

lonely_devil wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


lonely_devil wrote:

I dont like pepsi i drink dr.pepper :D


lol did you know that Dr.Pepper is going to be handing out free cans soon? They're going to be handing them out at best buy, when GNR's new album is finally (after 14 years) coming out.


eh, rly?! hehe cool :D
wait.. i didnt even no GNR was releasing a new album >.<


Yup, it's coming out a week on Nov.24th.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
Seriously.. Are you people running out of topics that you have to stoop so low as to this?! -___-;
Why not make a " what do you feel when you drink applejuice"
Or a "what do you feel when you drink coke" Soo pointless..
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

Kippu wrote:

Seriously.. Are you people running out of topics that you have to stoop so low as to this?! -___-;
Why not make a " what do you feel when you drink applejuice"
Or a "what do you feel when you drink coke" Soo pointless..


Lol I like the applejuice topic better ...
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

vittoriano wrote:


lonely_devil wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


lonely_devil wrote:

I dont like pepsi i drink dr.pepper :D


lol did you know that Dr.Pepper is going to be handing out free cans soon? They're going to be handing them out at best buy, when GNR's new album is finally (after 14 years) coming out.


eh, rly?! hehe cool :D
wait.. i didnt even no GNR was releasing a new album >.<


Yup, it's coming out a week on Nov.24th.


awesome, i think i'll actually go buy that one
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.