First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Make a Haruhi joke!
Member
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Gensokyo :P
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
The iPod Incident

Kyon and Itsuki are concerned about Haruhi

Kyon: Great, I can tell more closed space will appear...Haruhi lost her iPod!

Itsuki: I guess she Lost My Music
Moderator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
Get out!!

2/10

lol pretty poor, can anyone else do any better?
Moderator
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
A Normal day as usual

Haruhi Sitting at the Sos Brigarde Club Room staring at the room then Kyon comes
Kyon: Wut are you looking at Haruhi?
Haruhi: Look at that litle dot there
Kyon: Wut Dot?
Haruhi: That litle dot there
Kyon: wut dot? i can't really see the dot
Haruhi: It's right here!!
Kyon: Wut DOT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Haruhi: Yuki! can u see the dot over there?*points*
Yuki: wich dot ?
Haruhi: that dot there if u can see*points at Kyon*
Yuki: I can see that now it's a big one,if u dont mind i will just go read a book or something
Kyon: How can she see the dot when i can't? i bet that other ppl beside her can't see
Haruhi: Mikuru! Can u see that big dot there?
Mikuru: Ano.... uhh... that dot there?
Haruhi: yeah that dot right there
Mikuru: ah..It's a big dot
*Itsuki Comes In*
Haruhi Hey Itsuki can u see that big dot there?
Itsuki: Oh my That's a big one haha XD!!!
Haruhi: there u see even itsuki can see it
Haruhi: *points at Kyon* can u see it now?
Kyon: where are you pointing?
Haruhi: at Your ForHead
Kyon: huh?
Haruhi: Go look in the mirror it looks weird it's a big dot there >.>
Kyon: ???!
Haruhi:
Mikuru: It's a Big Pimple in your ForHead as you can see... haha
Itsuki:
Yuki:

Kyon: Is that the dot you have been pointing at Haruhi?
Haruhi: Yeah it's a big one
Kyon: this was a waste of time ....



Sowwwwy If it's kinda Poor or Lame XD or Weird or Boring or W/e lol XD
Member
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Gensokyo :P
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

frosephtheshadowman wrote:

Get out!!

2/10

lol pretty poor, can anyone else do any better?


T-T my heart is broken, desho, desho
Creator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

WinterSnowCrystal wrote:

A Normal day as usual

Haruhi Sitting at the Sos Brigarde Club Room staring at the room then Kyon comes
Kyon: Wut are you looking at Haruhi?
Haruhi: Look at that litle dot there
Kyon: Wut Dot?
Haruhi: That litle dot there
Kyon: wut dot? i can't really see the dot
Haruhi: It's right here!!
Kyon: Wut DOT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!
Haruhi: Yuki! can u see the dot over there?*points*
Yuki: wich dot ?
Haruhi: that dot there if u can see*points at Kyon*
Yuki: I can see that now it's a big one,if u dont mind i will just go read a book or something
Kyon: How can she see the dot when i can't? i bet that other ppl beside her can't see
Haruhi: Mikuru! Can u see that big dot there?
Mikuru: Ano.... uhh... that dot there?
Haruhi: yeah that dot right there
Mikuru: ah..It's a big dot
*Itsuki Comes In*
Haruhi Hey Itsuki can u see that big dot there?
Itsuki: Oh my That's a big one haha XD!!!
Haruhi: there u see even itsuki can see it
Haruhi: *points at Kyon* can u see it now?
Kyon: where are you pointing?
Haruhi: at Your ForHead
Kyon: huh?
Haruhi: Go look in the mirror it looks weird it's a big dot there >.>
Kyon: ???!
Haruhi:
Mikuru: It's a Big Pimple in your ForHead as you can see... haha
Itsuki:
Yuki:

Kyon: Is that the dot you have been pointing at Haruhi?
Haruhi: Yeah it's a big one
Kyon: this was a waste of time ....



Sowwwwy If it's kinda Poor or Lame XD or Weird or Boring or W/e lol XD



not bad ^.^

Moderator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

riku440 wrote:


frosephtheshadowman wrote:

Get out!!

2/10

lol pretty poor, can anyone else do any better?


T-T my heart is broken, desho, desho


Feel consolidated in the fact i couldnt do any better!! I'm terrible at jokes!

Member
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
lol.i din expect yuki will talk so much..XD
Creator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

frosephtheshadowman wrote:


riku440 wrote:


frosephtheshadowman wrote:

Get out!!

2/10

lol pretty poor, can anyone else do any better?


T-T my heart is broken, desho, desho


Feel consolidated in the fact i couldnt do any better!! I'm terrible at jokes!



same here, you should be proud that you at least tried :D
i don't think haruhi can even bust out jokes lol, her style is hard to make jokes.
Kyon another hand is easy to make jokes i reckon ^.^
espically the 'ponytails turn me on' that always have made me laugh lol

Moderator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
I think the ponytails line was true Kyon though. He looks like the ponytail kind of guy, whatever that means....
Creator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
i just found it funny lol
but ya i know he likes ponytails ^.^
Member
3979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
Some Ouotes:

1.

Kyon: "Judging from the results, humans are usually content with their current states. Those who aren't, however, will try to invent or discover something to advance civilization. Someone wanted to fly so they invented airplanes. Someone wanted to travel easily so automobiles and trains were made. But, those things were created by people who possessed special talents. Only a genius can convert those imaginings into reality. We ordinary mortals should just live our lives fully. We shouldn't act impulsively just because we feel adventurous."

Haruhi: "Shut up."

2.

Kyon: "You sound like dangerous kidnapper"

3.

Haruhi: "Resistance is futile, You will become a nurse!"

4.

And all-time favourite:

Kyon: "Actually, ponytails turn me on...That ponytail you had back on whenever looked so good it was criminal."



Moderator
65905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Fading Away from...
Offline
Posted 12/10/07

despk wrote:

i just found it funny lol
but ya i know he likes ponytails ^.^


i though the part with the ponytials was beautifulan d romantic. It was like watching a Disney Film. Then he wakes up. And you can appreciate the pontail joke in the baesball episode more after seeing the last episode.
Moderator
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
lol good joke =D!
Member
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / RAGE
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Gotta have watched Star Trek Generations to get this:
Stolen from http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3397252/1/Mythos

Kyon and Yuki sat in the clubroom as Mikuru prepared her usual green tea. She poured Kyon’s cup, and he sipped the tea eagerly. She poured Yuki’s cup, and she took a sip without so much as looking up form her book.

When she did, however, she took a sharp intake of breath.

Kyon looked up. “Yuki? What’s wrong?”

Yuki blinked. “I believe this beverage has produced an emotional response.”

Kyon looked startled. “Really? What are you feeling?”

Yuki hesitated, analyzing the drink. “I am uncertain. Because I have had little experience with emotion, and unable to…articulate the sensation…”

Mikuru just looked confused. “E…Emotion?”

Kyon offered her a sympathetic look. “I’ll explain later.”

Yuki took another sip and pursed her lips. “Oh…”

Mikuru blinked. “Umm…it…kind of looks like she hates it…”

Yuki drew in her breath again. “Yes…that is it…” Giving the cup a good hard stare, she mouthed the words herself. “I hate this…”

Kyon found himself smiling. “Yuki…you’re doing it…”

Yuki took another sip, pursing her lips again. “Oh…yes…I hate this…it is revolting…”

Mikuru just held up the teapot, meekly. “M…more?”

Yuki held out her cup. “Please.”
Member
7780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

thearchlich wrote:

Gotta have watched Star Trek Generations to get this:
Stolen from http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3397252/1/Mythos

Kyon and Yuki sat in the clubroom as Mikuru prepared her usual green tea. She poured Kyon’s cup, and he sipped the tea eagerly. She poured Yuki’s cup, and she took a sip without so much as looking up form her book.

When she did, however, she took a sharp intake of breath.

Kyon looked up. “Yuki? What’s wrong?”

Yuki blinked. “I believe this beverage has produced an emotional response.”

Kyon looked startled. “Really? What are you feeling?”

Yuki hesitated, analyzing the drink. “I am uncertain. Because I have had little experience with emotion, and unable to…articulate the sensation…”

Mikuru just looked confused. “E…Emotion?”

Kyon offered her a sympathetic look. “I’ll explain later.”

Yuki took another sip and pursed her lips. “Oh…”

Mikuru blinked. “Umm…it…kind of looks like she hates it…”

Yuki drew in her breath again. “Yes…that is it…” Giving the cup a good hard stare, she mouthed the words herself. “I hate this…”

Kyon found himself smiling. “Yuki…you’re doing it…”

Yuki took another sip, pursing her lips again. “Oh…yes…I hate this…it is revolting…”

Mikuru just held up the teapot, meekly. “M…more?”

Yuki held out her cup. “Please.”




LOL! loved it!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.