First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Thread
Moderator
18433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / | | C A N A D A | |
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Oh Okay Neow ^^ Oh And Ill Make The New Koreans Graphics Soon! =)
Moderator
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I'll get the music updated on Sunday or Monday. I was at a trip so I couldn't update anything
Moderator
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
Well I don't know if anyone reads here but I just want to discuss about uploading music as the group music here. It seems like top #1 doesn't change it all. Should we post a nomination-vote thing to choose which song should be our group music for a month instead?
Moderator
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

neow_neow wrote:

Well I don't know if anyone reads here but I just want to discuss about uploading music as the group music here. It seems like top #1 doesn't change it all. Should we post a nomination-vote thing to choose which song should be our group music for a month instead?


Maybe, that would be a great idea; But it seems like CR is dying and a few people are only visiting this site now. So, a poll is not a good idea right now. We'll just change the songs by ourselves. Would that be alright?

Moderator
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 3/16/09

michellepaz wrote:

Maybe, that would be a great idea; But it seems like CR is dying and a few people are only visiting this site now. So, a poll is not a good idea right now. We'll just change the songs by ourselves. Would that be alright?



Hmm, well there are still some people on CR due to anime and such. And I've been seeing a lot of members in our group who writes on forum so our group is still a bit active. And it would be good for members to have fun in the group so making them choose which songs they want for our group would probably help our group become more active.
Moderator
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

neow_neow wrote:
Hmm, well there are still some people on CR due to anime and such. And I've been seeing a lot of members in our group who writes on forum so our group is still a bit active. And it would be good for members to have fun in the group so making them choose which songs they want for our group would probably help our group become more active.


Well, if you say so. I know you're wiser than me. :]] So, I'll support whatever plans you have. And I agree with what you said in the end of your statement. People really need to have fun with where they are so they'll feel comfortable. So, let's set the poll now. And, maybe we can have some forum games like the other forums have?
Moderator
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 3/17/09

michellepaz wrote:

Well, if you say so. I know you're wiser than me. :]] So, I'll support whatever plans you have. And I agree with what you said in the end of your statement. People really need to have fun with where they are so they'll feel comfortable. So, let's set the poll now. And, maybe we can have some forum games like the other forums have?


Well i was also discussing this with LemonyPanda as well. He said we should create a game as well. But maybe we should give a further notice to other members so they will know.
Moderator
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

neow_neow wrote:
Well i was also discussing this with LemonyPanda as well. He said we should create a game as well. But maybe we should give a further notice to other members so they will know.


Uhm, Let's start the game by ourselves. Right? And maybe, they might want to join in?

Moderator
90652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 3/20/09 , edited 3/20/09

michellepaz wrote:

Uhm, Let's start the game by ourselves. Right? And maybe, they might want to join in?



Ok sure, but I'm not good at starting games.
Moderator
18433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / | | C A N A D A | |
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
Soo .. no one comes here no more? o-o am I the only one ?
Moderator
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
i pop in once in a while, idk how it could be more active tho
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.