First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply PLOT OF THE ROLEPLAY
Posted 12/5/08
thank youu,
i'm happy
XD
Posted 12/6/08
The story is great =)
Posted 12/6/08
Hey everyone, umm i was wonder how we get missions??

xx
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
:/ needs more blue
Posted 12/14/08
sounds great, well wanna start the fun?
Posted 12/17/08

deathaxleB wrote:

sounds great, well wanna start the fun?


Umm in teh RP furmo it said i t was at its limit..does that mean we dont RP in it anymore? where is the other furom to RP in?
Member
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

MikiUsagi wrote:

Umm in teh RP furmo it said i t was at its limit..does that mean we dont RP in it anymore? where is the other furom to RP in?


rp in "NIGHTMARE HIGH THE RPG"
Member
7862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / O.o/// Stalking...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

T4RYNheartsU wrote:

NIGHTMARE HIGH;

summary: 300 years back, demons& human interacted with one another in harmony.
but everyone knew that it was only a matter of time till' one side decided to take over the nation,
and thus the bloody battle for control took over that era.
the battle went on for well past 100 years, many lives we're lost, but there was no winner, nor a loser;
on the last battle taken place on December 24, the demon king's love was killed, throwing a tantrum as his lost,
he ordered the remaining demons, to transform into their human forms, and escape. never to un-ravel their true identities again,
with that brought the end to the era of demons,
or did it?

after the battle, the human king ordered extinctions of all demons; but there wasn't any found.
that's because, the demon king sacrifice his self to create a demon world.
in which all demons escape to creating their own world.
no one knew this story, it was classified. it was never told; expect the odd rumors about vampire and witches,

but the real question is; do all demons reign in the underworld?
the answer is no,

300 years later, a secret school was built, for demons.
the school name 'nightmare high'
letters we're send out by the chairman of the school> the descendant of the human king,
to ask demons to attend the academy, along with humans. to prove that the two worlds could live together once again,

demons whom accepted these letters agree to join the academy,
but, the objection of the school wasn't just to get along with humans,
the demon students we're to attend, morning classes with the human students,
but after night falls, the demon students we're trained; cryptic languages/ to control their powers/ and to fight
yes the real objective of the school was to train the demons as spies.
every now and then the students would ether be put on a mission to protect/escort important people
or to deliver objects around the world,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
human class students> regular class

demons class student> special class

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

are you up for the challenge?


you can ether be a human or a demon,

will you fall in love? maybe.

will you fall apart? maybe

will it be fun? hell yes,
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


THAT IS SO FREACKING AWSOME!!!
Posted 12/23/08

anime_goddes wrote:


T4RYNheartsU wrote:

NIGHTMARE HIGH;

summary: 300 years back, demons& human interacted with one another in harmony.
but everyone knew that it was only a matter of time till' one side decided to take over the nation,
and thus the bloody battle for control took over that era.
the battle went on for well past 100 years, many lives we're lost, but there was no winner, nor a loser;
on the last battle taken place on December 24, the demon king's love was killed, throwing a tantrum as his lost,
he ordered the remaining demons, to transform into their human forms, and escape. never to un-ravel their true identities again,
with that brought the end to the era of demons,
or did it?

after the battle, the human king ordered extinctions of all demons; but there wasn't any found.
that's because, the demon king sacrifice his self to create a demon world.
in which all demons escape to creating their own world.
no one knew this story, it was classified. it was never told; expect the odd rumors about vampire and witches,

but the real question is; do all demons reign in the underworld?
the answer is no,

300 years later, a secret school was built, for demons.
the school name 'nightmare high'
letters we're send out by the chairman of the school> the descendant of the human king,
to ask demons to attend the academy, along with humans. to prove that the two worlds could live together once again,

demons whom accepted these letters agree to join the academy,
but, the objection of the school wasn't just to get along with humans,
the demon students we're to attend, morning classes with the human students,
but after night falls, the demon students we're trained; cryptic languages/ to control their powers/ and to fight
yes the real objective of the school was to train the demons as spies.
every now and then the students would ether be put on a mission to protect/escort important people
or to deliver objects around the world,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
human class students> regular class

demons class student> special class

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

are you up for the challenge?


you can ether be a human or a demon,

will you fall in love? maybe.

will you fall apart? maybe

will it be fun? hell yes,
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


THAT IS SO FREACKING AWSOME!!!


thanks, love (: please join the fun (:<
Member
7862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / O.o/// Stalking...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

T4RYNheartsU wrote:


anime_goddes wrote:


T4RYNheartsU wrote:

NIGHTMARE HIGH;

summary: 300 years back, demons& human interacted with one another in harmony.
but everyone knew that it was only a matter of time till' one side decided to take over the nation,
and thus the bloody battle for control took over that era.
the battle went on for well past 100 years, many lives we're lost, but there was no winner, nor a loser;
on the last battle taken place on December 24, the demon king's love was killed, throwing a tantrum as his lost,
he ordered the remaining demons, to transform into their human forms, and escape. never to un-ravel their true identities again,
with that brought the end to the era of demons,
or did it?

after the battle, the human king ordered extinctions of all demons; but there wasn't any found.
that's because, the demon king sacrifice his self to create a demon world.
in which all demons escape to creating their own world.
no one knew this story, it was classified. it was never told; expect the odd rumors about vampire and witches,

but the real question is; do all demons reign in the underworld?
the answer is no,

300 years later, a secret school was built, for demons.
the school name 'nightmare high'
letters we're send out by the chairman of the school> the descendant of the human king,
to ask demons to attend the academy, along with humans. to prove that the two worlds could live together once again,

demons whom accepted these letters agree to join the academy,
but, the objection of the school wasn't just to get along with humans,
the demon students we're to attend, morning classes with the human students,
but after night falls, the demon students we're trained; cryptic languages/ to control their powers/ and to fight
yes the real objective of the school was to train the demons as spies.
every now and then the students would ether be put on a mission to protect/escort important people
or to deliver objects around the world,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
human class students> regular class

demons class student> special class

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

are you up for the challenge?


you can ether be a human or a demon,

will you fall in love? maybe.

will you fall apart? maybe

will it be fun? hell yes,
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


THAT IS SO FREACKING AWSOME!!!


thanks, love (: please join the fun (:<


Oh i am i made my rpc and posted in the rp waiting for someone to rp with me
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / i n y o u r, d r...
Offline
Posted 7/4/10
Sounds amazing, can't wait to get in there!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.