First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
The Scoreboard
Posted 7/29/09
I remember when the scoreboard was like level 60 something. But that was a year ago. Now, it seems like everyone is level 99; i kind of lost my motivation.
3033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

LightSoul wrote:

well it would b good if Shinji do like Girl Top Rank, Boy Top Rank, Chibi Top Rank n ect. on each page for each race so we can surely view more player not only 24 top player randomly





RejectedJellyBellys wrote:

I think that the scoreboards should be renewed after awhile. So that it will work like an 'employe of the month' type thing; that way more people can be mentioned.





sakusyaorockz wrote:

i tot they should rank it by the no of XP u have... coz only a couple had 99999999xp.. the others (like me) only had like 85mil ++....... they should ranked it by the no of xp...


Rumblings about the "randomness" of Crunchyland Scoreboard is like bushfire. This is my first time to address this matter in a thread of a forum. Yes, I am guilty of rumbling.

Speculations and concepts are disclosed, unfortunately the can of worms at hand is still unresolved.

The quoted concepts (above) are very appealing. A separate scoreboard (list) for each avatar class based on the level, number of xp, and date of achieving the prior two standards be made. In additon, a scoreboard (that is similar to what we have now) showcase the recent top avatars.

I applaud those who addressed this matter before me, in this thread, and several threads that I know exist but haven't browsed yet. I plea to those who are concerned that our voices be heard.


~
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/4/09

choclate28 wrote:

I remember when the scoreboard was like level 60 something. But that was a year ago. Now, it seems like everyone is level 99; i kind of lost my motivation.


I remember when i was ON THE SCORE board at level 20 >_>
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

gunblastergun wrote:


choclate28 wrote:

I remember when the scoreboard was like level 60 something. But that was a year ago. Now, it seems like everyone is level 99; i kind of lost my motivation.


I remember when i was ON THE SCORE board at level 20 >_>


I remember when I was the first lvl 99 !
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/6/09

phame wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


choclate28 wrote:

I remember when the scoreboard was like level 60 something. But that was a year ago. Now, it seems like everyone is level 99; i kind of lost my motivation.


I remember when i was ON THE SCORE board at level 20 >_>


I remember when I was the first lvl 99 !


I remember when this forum was active D:
Moderator
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 8/8/09
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/10/09
i so hate it ..i have planned being on top yet i can't reach it....so unfair...i have my wasted my time already..shinji should change the procedure on picking the strongest avatar..i bet that would be more exciting and more challenge to us players...
Posted 8/11/09
yeah im not too sure how it works at all. i started playing CL like a month ago and i got my first lvl 99 after 5 or 6 days of training and it was put on the scoreboard. I then made another avatar and also lvled it to 99 in a little less than 5 days this time and its also on the scoreboard. idk how it works but i aint complaining
2025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / H O S T C L U B &...
Offline
Posted 8/11/09
I'm impressed of those on the scoreboard...
They really must like playin'~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.