First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Some wierd discoveries..
Posted 12/6/07
You Timoy are stamped as...

6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


n0odle wrote:



Posted 12/6/07
I'm posting that picture everytime I find a noob thread.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

n0odle wrote:



image fail?
Posted 12/6/07

Kenshin1986 wrote:


n0odle wrote:



image fail?


Failure indeed.
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CDO, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

skygod333 wrote:

Pope.



Dog eats kitty.




LMFAO..Put a sock in it..Just wanna have fun..This post doesn't revlolve around you anyway..This link kept me laughing for days..Giving this to someone with their webcam open is hilarious..^_^

btw, no harm meant..^_^
Posted 12/6/07

timoytisoy wrote:

LMFAO..Put a sock in it..Just wanna have fun..This post doesn't revlolve around you anyway..This link kept me laughing for days..Giving this to someone with their webcam open is hilarious..^_^

btw, no harm meant..^_^


6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
you fail. *Summons mod to annialate this thread*
1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CDO, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves

ahahahaha!
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

timoytisoy wrote:

A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves

ahahahaha!


please shut up. I'm trying to be nice right now because I know for sure skygod and all the others wont so please, never make a thread again.

1387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / CDO, Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/6/07

artgeek707 wrote:


timoytisoy wrote:

A noob or n00b is someone that lacks intellegance or common sense, most people think that noob is a word used only in the online gaming world, but in reality it is becoming an ever popular word with teenage society.
a noob could be simply a level 100 running round shouting ''WTF DO I GO!?'' or someone calling someone else a noob and then getting hit with a brick, anyone can call anyone a noob, but normally they are noobs themselves

ahahahaha!


please shut up. I'm trying to be nice right now because I know for sure skygod and all the others wont so please, never make a thread again.



do you know that flamebaiting is not allowed in the forums..anyway, theres nothing wrong with my post..i gave a warning to persons with heart problems..

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=13504

if you think there's a problem with this thread, feel free to report it to the mod..okie? ^_^

and i don't necessarily need thier kindness..its their choice to bring havoc into my thread..that makes the thread more interesting..ahahahaha!
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
already did report it
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/6/07
bye bye pointless thread
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.