First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
THE FALLEN FOUNDER
Posted 11/11/08

mwong04 wrote:

I just want to clarify that I did not betray the Department Mod you accused me of betraying them when you betrayed us


you betrayed me, because of you, the group will never be the same. its going to hell, you and your accursed DMC has stained the countless members in this groups. you betrayed me first, I just took action.
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

you betrayed me, because of you, the group will never be the same. its going to hell, you and your accursed DMC has stained the countless members in this groups. you betrayed me first, I just took action.


you say countless members.. yet there is no proof of that..
DMC= Dynamic Machine Crafts?
if you do firmly believe what you are saying. then why don't you try actually fighting now?
i think you outnumber us 2 to a lot...
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

hmm i'm still not sure which side i'm on...


join my side the doorknob is in your grasp all you need to do is push it open



AmrasPallanen wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

hmm i'm still not sure which side i'm on...


remember, chidori, we been though so much, your belong on this side, become my queen.

queen C. Chu


ne mwong-kun why should i join your side? and amras how many queens are you planning on having?



think about it like this, look at history, most kings got murdered by there most trusted clown "mwong for was a clown to me" always trying to outbetter all the other knights, trying to outbetter you, think about his mission quest, he tried to out do you, he thought he was better then you, he thought you was nothing. to him you are nothing.

now how many times had we helped each other, I gave you chidori dollars, because your one of my most helpful mods. head quest giver. just think, you deserve to be my queen. if you leave it in mwongs hands, he will only taint you.

my name is "amras" im not corrupted, i'm true, and i'm willing to give my life to protect this group. something that was like a child to me. and you are the mother of this group. because of you, this group stands today.


if that is what you wish Amras then I will not defy you may your new empire live long
Star let Amras do what he wants he wishes to be king let him but mark my words you shall crash and burn
*Rides a boat out to sea*
Posted 11/12/08

mwong04 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

hmm i'm still not sure which side i'm on...


join my side the doorknob is in your grasp all you need to do is push it open



AmrasPallanen wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

hmm i'm still not sure which side i'm on...


remember, chidori, we been though so much, your belong on this side, become my queen.

queen C. Chu


ne mwong-kun why should i join your side? and amras how many queens are you planning on having?



think about it like this, look at history, most kings got murdered by there most trusted clown "mwong for was a clown to me" always trying to outbetter all the other knights, trying to outbetter you, think about his mission quest, he tried to out do you, he thought he was better then you, he thought you was nothing. to him you are nothing.

now how many times had we helped each other, I gave you chidori dollars, because your one of my most helpful mods. head quest giver. just think, you deserve to be my queen. if you leave it in mwongs hands, he will only taint you.

my name is "amras" im not corrupted, i'm true, and i'm willing to give my life to protect this group. something that was like a child to me. and you are the mother of this group. because of you, this group stands today.


if that is what you wish Amras then I will not defy you may your new empire live long
Star let Amras do what he wants he wishes to be king let him but mark my words you shall crash and burn
*Rides a boat out to sea*


good.
Posted 11/12/08

starr555 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

you betrayed me, because of you, the group will never be the same. its going to hell, you and your accursed DMC has stained the countless members in this groups. you betrayed me first, I just took action.


you say countless members.. yet there is no proof of that..
DMC= Dynamic Machine Crafts?
if you do firmly believe what you are saying. then why don't you try actually fighting now?
i think you outnumber us 2 to a lot...


the more the merrier
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

the more the merrier


well whatever.. like that will change everything now.. since the war has prematurely ended.
Posted 11/12/08

starr555 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the more the merrier


well whatever.. like that will change everything now.. since the war has prematurely ended.


please look at my wall post,
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


starr555 wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

the more the merrier


well whatever.. like that will change everything now.. since the war has prematurely ended.


please look at my wall post,


IF you want it to end then I will not stop you although Star and I can easily topple over you but Amras you're the lord of this order in the first place there is not need to fihgt
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

mwong04 wrote:

IF you want it to end then I will not stop you although Star and I can easily topple over you but Amras you're the lord of this order in the first place there is not need to fihgt


hmm.. threatening your once ally in battle? nice..
i guess for change to actually happen.. it starts with oneself..
i will seclude myself in my land of HOU.
its time to put in effect.. the only one you can trust. is yourself..
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

starr555 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

IF you want it to end then I will not stop you although Star and I can easily topple over you but Amras you're the lord of this order in the first place there is not need to fihgt


hmm.. threatening your once ally in battle? nice..
i guess for change to actually happen.. it starts with oneself..
i will seclude myself in my land of HOU.
its time to put in effect.. the only one you can trust. is yourself..


so we shall abandon the order and seclude ourselves in the lands we shall meet again if the order is to be destroyed
2954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pearl of the orie...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

mwong04 wrote:


starr555 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

IF you want it to end then I will not stop you although Star and I can easily topple over you but Amras you're the lord of this order in the first place there is not need to fihgt


hmm.. threatening your once ally in battle? nice..
i guess for change to actually happen.. it starts with oneself..
i will seclude myself in my land of HOU.
its time to put in effect.. the only one you can trust. is yourself..


so we shall abandon the order and seclude ourselves in the lands we shall meet again if the order is to be destroyed


NO WAY! u guys are gonna leave the order?!?!?!
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Netherworld
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


NO WAY! u guys are gonna leave the order?!?!?!

well im not..
im just not gonna let another invasion against my land happen again.
so i must fortify it.
i'll still be around though. maybe.
though access to the land of HOU is securely guarded..
only a number of people are allowed to enter..
some mods here are an example.
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

MSgaaRa wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


starr555 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:

IF you want it to end then I will not stop you although Star and I can easily topple over you but Amras you're the lord of this order in the first place there is not need to fihgt


hmm.. threatening your once ally in battle? nice..
i guess for change to actually happen.. it starts with oneself..
i will seclude myself in my land of HOU.
its time to put in effect.. the only one you can trust. is yourself..


so we shall abandon the order and seclude ourselves in the lands we shall meet again if the order is to be destroyed


NO WAY! u guys are gonna leave the order?!?!?!


i won't be talking as much in the group but when something bad goes on the country of Kyou will anwser the call
17548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hmmm on the moon!
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
all right! ill join to!!!!!
Ancient Sun Reverend
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:


mwong04 wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

hmm i'm still not sure which side i'm on...


join my side the doorknob is in your grasp all you need to do is push it open



AmrasPallanen wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

hmm i'm still not sure which side i'm on...


remember, chidori, we been though so much, your belong on this side, become my queen.

queen C. Chu


ne mwong-kun why should i join your side? and amras how many queens are you planning on having?



think about it like this, look at history, most kings got murdered by there most trusted clown "mwong for was a clown to me" always trying to outbetter all the other knights, trying to outbetter you, think about his mission quest, he tried to out do you, he thought he was better then you, he thought you was nothing. to him you are nothing.

now how many times had we helped each other, I gave you chidori dollars, because your one of my most helpful mods. head quest giver. just think, you deserve to be my queen. if you leave it in mwongs hands, he will only taint you.

my name is "amras" im not corrupted, i'm true, and i'm willing to give my life to protect this group. something that was like a child to me. and you are the mother of this group. because of you, this group stands today.


good job amras. you won the war without bloodshed! just like in the glorious revolution in england.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.