First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Ending of Hot Shot
12763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

chrizmar_6 wrote:


cindyciclta wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:


terrycat wrote:

so who does da ying end up with?


none.,


OMG REALLY? i feel sad now why did da ying end up wit no one? how about dong fang xiang (or something) did he end up wit the other girl? im so curious wut happens at the end D:


i don't know y., i think dong fang xiang will end up to jie er.,

because jie er is the mysterious mask guys.,


oh... i kno tat >.< i watch the ep til 11. but.. than.. no more eng subbbbed... ]: iw ish someone can tell me wut happend.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
so jie er knows how to play basketball?

does everybody find that out in the end?
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

cindyciclta wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:


cindyciclta wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:


terrycat wrote:

so who does da ying end up with?


none.,


OMG REALLY? i feel sad now why did da ying end up wit no one? how about dong fang xiang (or something) did he end up wit the other girl? im so curious wut happens at the end D:


i don't know y., i think dong fang xiang will end up to jie er.,

because jie er is the mysterious mask guys.,


oh... i kno tat >.< i watch the ep til 11. but.. than.. no more eng subbbbed... ]: iw ish someone can tell me wut happend.



well after that, revelation., team wolf will fight again the former team of dong fang xiang, and then CAN will join that team, as a revenge for dong fang xiang., at that round the team wolf lose, but they fight again for the championship, and by that game, team wolf will win, and then, team wolf will face the team of wu chun, i forgot their team name, but before that CAN will join the team wolf, da ying, dong fang xiang and CAN join forces.,
that's what i understand the story, because there is no eng sub title :(
7261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i didnt really like it. it kinda implied that W died. :[
1611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08

terrycat wrote:

so jie er knows how to play basketball?

does everybody find that out in the end?


yessS! she's the mysterious ball player..

but i don't know if they found out,
i haven't seen the ending..
796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

faeriedustgrl wrote:

WHAT????????
the last one came out already???!!!!!!
damn i thought i was on top of this -_-
btw, links don't work


oops.
sorry, i linked the part A/B/C part too.
so it didnt work. paiseh

2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Just as I thought ... it was really Jie Er...how lame!


hahaha


anyway...I'll wait for the subs...
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
it was kinda confusing te tell if w fainted or diedd.. i thought they would win, but it turned out to be a tieee. i wish da ying ended up with someone thoughh. but overall i loveddd the series <3
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Vgs bby:))
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Did ji er and dong fang xiang ended together?
Posted 11/11/08
didn't like it at all! i mean okay.. w didn't get paired up with da ying, but was it nessacery for her to die at the end ...
couldn't they have killed jie er instead
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ar0ra wrote:

are all the episode's out with subs?


You should be able to find them at viikii.net
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

khatun wrote:


ar0ra wrote:

are all the episode's out with subs?


You should be able to find them at viikii.net


thankss
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California!!!!
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i guess the ending was alright but it was kind of mysterious and odd...too many wise words for my brain! lol
i wonder if W actually died or just fainted, but i think she died though...
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Sabbiexd wrote:

didn't like it at all! i mean okay.. w didn't get paired up with da ying, but was it nessacery for her to die at the end ...
couldn't they have killed jie er instead


lol... You're too funny!
I'm actually in episode 5 now,
but it's good to know, it does sound bad that W dies.
anyway I'll continue watching
Posted 11/11/08

lovinglen wrote:


Sabbiexd wrote:

didn't like it at all! i mean okay.. w didn't get paired up with da ying, but was it nessacery for her to die at the end ...
couldn't they have killed jie er instead


lol... You're too funny!
I'm actually in episode 5 now,
but it's good to know, it does sound bad that W dies.
anyway I'll continue watching


yeah, it is a good series i really liked to watch it from the beginning but it gets a bit.. boring? right at the end
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.