First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Ending of Hot Shot
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LaLaLand
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
That a bad ending I think Jie Er or W should be with Da Ying. He got no one in the end that suck
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my house, knoc...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
hmmmm is it subbed?
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
AHA! i liked the ending actually. It left you hanging. but it was cool.
it's nice that the story doesn't tell you who's better at B-BALL..
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
because the 3 of them wu chun, alan and jerry are really good, i love it.,

355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CANADA
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I started it but, I dont feel like watching the ending.. even tho wu chun is der and everything o_o
basketball is not my thing.. and all of those flying thingy =X well i guess if it had a better story it would be nice?
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
well the horrible ending is cool,

i guess they should extend the story, so that everybody will not be disappoint
31 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I don't even understand what's happening in the end.
A ending that they 3 jump up touch the ball, W faint and that's all.
What's the meaning to it? O_O?
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
You can watch the unsubbed ending on veoh too?

In the end, I think it means that they are all equal in basketball due to the talk with the master with the ghost ball.
DaYing has the power to learn extremely fast.
WuChun has the power for insight; thus the "Smooth Walk" that was unbeatable, was beaten by him.
DongFangXiang has powers of overall understanding and skills of the game,
LiYing supposedly "died" or else they would not make it that dramatic. She was already in critical situation and she gave herself up to help the younger generation. JiHen also mentioned that her doctor told him that in her state, she won't move on so well.

I thought the ending for DaYing not paired up with anyone was well worth it. I mean, come on, who learns an extremely hard technique in one day, masters using it in the next, and uses it in the game as well? It's for both means of defense and attack; he just owned mad people in the end already.
DongFangXiang on the other hand suffers from his freaking grandfather and not being able to go out with JieEr until the last minute. He was very unsocial but coming to PiLi University helped him to become stronger. I think it was the right choice that DongFangXiang was able to be paired up with JieEr.
All in all, a very good drama. Cooler basketball drama than the others.
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Xiaoxin-MOD wrote:

I don't even understand what's happening in the end.
A ending that they 3 jump up touch the ball, W faint and that's all.
What's the meaning to it? O_O?


maybe there's a part II., hehehe

what u think?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
bah... ending... sad... but ugh... guess it makes sense... I watch on veoh.com (all episodes are there with english subtitles i believe). I loved the series though.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
i'm glad jie er ends up with dong fang xiang... they like each other and well known each other longer.. i think jie er put so much effort into the relationship... and da ying is soooo strange some times... though really funny. I do wish that da ying and the coach did turn out...
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

chrizmar_6 wrote:

well i hope there's a season II , because some of the character they leave it hung.,


i read some where there is going to be a hot shot 2
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

amyyang wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:

well i hope there's a season II , because some of the character they leave it hung.,


i read some where there is going to be a hot shot 2



oh really? there's a hot shot 2?
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

chrizmar_6 wrote:


amyyang wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:

well i hope there's a season II , because some of the character they leave it hung.,


i read some where there is going to be a hot shot 2



oh really? there's a hot shot 2?


i am not too sure, but i read on some where the other day that they are planning to film the hot shot 2 soon. it said that there is going to change some the actors in there though

http://www.gtv.com.tw/TalkAbout/TalkReply.asp?SID=253011 (chinese)
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

amyyang wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:


amyyang wrote:


chrizmar_6 wrote:

well i hope there's a season II , because some of the character they leave it hung.,


i read some where there is going to be a hot shot 2



oh really? there's a hot shot 2?


i am not too sure, but i read on some where the other day that they are planning to film the hot shot 2 soon. it said that there is going to change some the actors in there though

http://www.gtv.com.tw/TalkAbout/TalkReply.asp?SID=253011 (chinese)


some of the actors? it means the main cast? i hope jerry yan and alan luo will be there at the season II
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.