First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
ANIME FILIPINO TV for Filipino viewers only.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
TV is still useful because of channels like these.

lol.
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
i still think japanese audio wif engilsh subs are better dats what i got used to lol
am a filipino living in england and not having problems watching anime via internet (except homeworks)
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / canada, holy brit...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

_lazuli_ wrote:

i still think japanese audio wif engilsh subs are better dats what i got used to lol
am a filipino living in england and not having problems watching anime via internet (except homeworks)


got caught watching while making you're homework?

12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

animeboy12 wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:

i still think japanese audio wif engilsh subs are better dats what i got used to lol
am a filipino living in england and not having problems watching anime via internet (except homeworks)


got caught watching while making you're homework?



smt lyk dat hahah am piled up wif works then exams at January... all i do is sit and watch anime all day lol
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / canada, holy brit...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08

_lazuli_ wrote:


animeboy12 wrote:


_lazuli_ wrote:

i still think japanese audio wif engilsh subs are better dats what i got used to lol
am a filipino living in england and not having problems watching anime via internet (except homeworks)


got caught watching while making you're homework?



smt lyk dat hahah am piled up wif works then exams at January... all i do is sit and watch anime all day lol


ouch...at lst other than studyin, you need smt 2 rlx...and anime and mangas are the answer. by the way...im a filipino living in canada...i can easily get anime dvds and mangas in some stores.

668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
actually disappoint ako sa commercial ng code geass sa tv five tunod gansa yung pagbigkas ng geass .. panget yung boses bumata masayado yung boses ni loluch .........
6695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / canada, holy brit...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
it's lelouch...paano yung boses ni zero...panget din?
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Plumpton, NSW Aus...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

9mmp99 wrote:

At TV5(formerly known as ABC-5) have lunched some new animes started last nov.10th 2009(monday to thursday[or even until friday maybe] and they are:

6pm-6:30pm
2ND SEASON of SHAKUGAN NO SHANA








6:30PM-7PM
MY HIME




7PM-7:30PM
NOEIN



7:30pm-8pm
CODE GEASS




coming soon at TV5:SETO NO HANAYOME




here's some list of ongoing and up coming anime in japan:


anime fall and winter 2008-2009(jan.)



AND







wow is that true? waaaaah I miss the Phils!
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

9mmp99 wrote:



2009??? for next year????? LOL
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

zincer wrote:

weird how every time there is an anime topic dealing with a country its always "FILIPINOS". im a Filipino but this is very asinine. Wonder why there is no "CHINESE ONLY", or "KOREAN ONLY" anime topics? cause they dont give a dam. Only filipinos seems to put their own nationality down on CR forum.


because of language barrier... Filipino's use basic english alphabets dats y but other countries use other characters so its more easier for them to communicate in their language
5368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

animeboy12 wrote:

besides, ABS-CBN and GMA only shows limited number of anime some having their scenes cut or edited for cesorship or time purposes...i rather whatch them online or buy the original dvds...




I think TV5 isn't that strict in censorship,hek in the first season of Shakugan no shana,shana was half naked(the camera is at her back)showing her nice back and panty(no bra) TV5 didn't cut those scenes!
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
i for one think that tagalizing anime is a bad idea...raw is way better...

tv5 has also tagalized american cartoons like avatar...yukk!

japanese anime = japanese...american cartoons = english
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08
anyone who watches anime on tv5 are

and anyone who watches tagalog dubbed anime are


and yes I'am trolling
18443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Will TV5 cut the scene were Nina doing miracle to her table?
1884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a place where red...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

9mmp99 wrote:

At TV5(formerly known as ABC-5) have lunched some new animes started last nov.10th 2009(monday to thursday[or even until friday maybe] and they are:

6pm-6:30pm
2ND SEASON of SHAKUGAN NO SHANA








6:30PM-7PM
MY HIME




7PM-7:30PM
NOEIN



7:30pm-8pm
CODE GEASS




coming soon at TV5:SETO NO HANAYOME




here's some list of ongoing and up coming anime in japan:


anime fall and winter 2008-2009(jan.)



AND







is it a filipino dub?? and can you give me a quite brief about noein????i think? i mean a plot of it??

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.