First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Are Tuners and Muscle Cars The SAME?
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 12/1/08
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NYC
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:

yes, the are the same, coz they both suck.
luxury cars are the best :)


Says the man who'll be paying out the ass for BMW maintenance and dickloads of tires because of his naturally cambered rear wheels.


says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously.





ripslymemc wrote:

well.....I'm 15 now, and when I'm 16 I'm getting either a BMW x3 or a porsche cayenne. My dad, sister and me are going to be needing new cars, and my parents are going to be leaving the us soon, so its gonna be mine :). You can easily find x3's under 20k and some cayennes are around 20k, so it's not that expensive.


Yeah, I don't know how to drive and you do. Despite I'm 4 years older than you and I've owned 4 different cars.


sigh...."says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet"
^I'm talking about myself bro.
"and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously"
^THAT was meant for you.

Read next time, and remember, there's always an "edit" button.

so...you took a screenshot, opened up paint,edited it, probably hosted the screenshot on an imagehoster, found my post, and replied.
^a "failure" at an attempt to exploit a "failure"

in any sense, you're taking stuff WAY TOO seriously. EASE UP. It's the internet. It's crunchyroll and I didn't even fkin mean what I originally said. Do you really fk care about this little post I wrote? THAT MUCH?!

Wait, you found my other post from another thread?
Wow. Good job.

oh, its spelled "ripslymemc" btw.

this is the last you'll hear from me.
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:

yes, the are the same, coz they both suck.
luxury cars are the best :)


Says the man who'll be paying out the ass for BMW maintenance and dickloads of tires because of his naturally cambered rear wheels.


says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously.





ripslymemc wrote:

well.....I'm 15 now, and when I'm 16 I'm getting either a BMW x3 or a porsche cayenne. My dad, sister and me are going to be needing new cars, and my parents are going to be leaving the us soon, so its gonna be mine :). You can easily find x3's under 20k and some cayennes are around 20k, so it's not that expensive.


Yeah, I don't know how to drive and you do. Despite I'm 4 years older than you and I've owned 4 different cars.


sigh...."says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet"
^I'm talking about myself bro.
"and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously"
^THAT was meant for you.

Read next time, and remember, there's always an "edit" button.

so...you took a screenshot, opened up paint,edited it, probably hosted the screenshot on an imagehoster, found my post, and replied.
^a "failure" at an attempt to exploit a "failure"

in any sense, you're taking stuff WAY TOO seriously. EASE UP. It's the internet. It's crunchyroll and I didn't even fkin mean what I originally said. Do you really fk care about this little post I wrote? THAT MUCH?!

Wait, you found my other post from another thread?
Wow. Good job.

oh, its spelled "ripslymemc" btw.

this is the last you'll hear from me.


Good, because you are taking this more seriously than I am.

Oh by the way, if you really meant to say it like that. You need to relearn basic English.
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NYC
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:

yes, the are the same, coz they both suck.
luxury cars are the best :)


Says the man who'll be paying out the ass for BMW maintenance and dickloads of tires because of his naturally cambered rear wheels.


says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously.





ripslymemc wrote:

well.....I'm 15 now, and when I'm 16 I'm getting either a BMW x3 or a porsche cayenne. My dad, sister and me are going to be needing new cars, and my parents are going to be leaving the us soon, so its gonna be mine :). You can easily find x3's under 20k and some cayennes are around 20k, so it's not that expensive.


Yeah, I don't know how to drive and you do. Despite I'm 4 years older than you and I've owned 4 different cars.


sigh...."says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet"
^I'm talking about myself bro.
"and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously"
^THAT was meant for you.

Read next time, and remember, there's always an "edit" button.

so...you took a screenshot, opened up paint,edited it, probably hosted the screenshot on an imagehoster, found my post, and replied.
^a "failure" at an attempt to exploit a "failure"

in any sense, you're taking stuff WAY TOO seriously. EASE UP. It's the internet. It's crunchyroll and I didn't even fkin mean what I originally said. Do you really fk care about this little post I wrote? THAT MUCH?!

Wait, you found my other post from another thread?
Wow. Good job.

oh, its spelled "ripslymemc" btw.

this is the last you'll hear from me.


Good, because you are taking this more seriously than I am.

Oh by the way, if you really meant to say it like that. You need to relearn basic English.


oh you actually changed the spelling of ripslymemc?
now thats a good boy!


683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:


revolutionofone wrote:


ripslymemc wrote:

yes, the are the same, coz they both suck.
luxury cars are the best :)


Says the man who'll be paying out the ass for BMW maintenance and dickloads of tires because of his naturally cambered rear wheels.


says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously.





ripslymemc wrote:

well.....I'm 15 now, and when I'm 16 I'm getting either a BMW x3 or a porsche cayenne. My dad, sister and me are going to be needing new cars, and my parents are going to be leaving the us soon, so its gonna be mine :). You can easily find x3's under 20k and some cayennes are around 20k, so it's not that expensive.


Yeah, I don't know how to drive and you do. Despite I'm 4 years older than you and I've owned 4 different cars.


sigh...."says the guy who doesn't even know how to drive yet"
^I'm talking about myself bro.
"and is laughing at the guy who does and is taking stuff too seriously"
^THAT was meant for you.

Read next time, and remember, there's always an "edit" button.

so...you took a screenshot, opened up paint,edited it, probably hosted the screenshot on an imagehoster, found my post, and replied.
^a "failure" at an attempt to exploit a "failure"

in any sense, you're taking stuff WAY TOO seriously. EASE UP. It's the internet. It's crunchyroll and I didn't even fkin mean what I originally said. Do you really fk care about this little post I wrote? THAT MUCH?!

Wait, you found my other post from another thread?
Wow. Good job.

oh, its spelled "ripslymemc" btw.

this is the last you'll hear from me.


Good, because you are taking this more seriously than I am.

Oh by the way, if you really meant to say it like that. You need to relearn basic English.


oh you actually changed the spelling of ripslymemc?
now thats a good boy!




^

12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
imports for me
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
idk i always thought of tuners as more of the 4 or 6 cylinder turbo thing and as muscle cars as huge v8 NA engines
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

idk i always thought of tuners as more of the 4 or 6 cylinder turbo thing and as muscle cars as huge v8 NA engines


mine was:

tuner = 4~6cyl. engines, built to handle many situations due to tiny roads and many barely-finished ones.

muscle car = 8cyl. engines, made to go in straight lines, body like tanks, terrible safety features and even worse suspension setups.

hence i said "was", because now *some* v8's are being built with beefier suspension setups for more aggressive cornering.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your pantz
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
well, muscle cars have their thing, drag strips, oval circuit, etc and tuner (this includes euro too) have time attack, circuits in general, etc. but muscle cars are starting to be used in drift (mustang, viper) along with the tuner car, so essentially out of all this, they are both the same imo. you spend a bucketload of cash to make the car go faster or turn better or both. im still in the import scene, mainly because i like small displacement 4 and 6 cylinder motors that put out high horsepower and dont eat as much gas as a 5.0 v-8, i find the styling better, and, simply, sport compact cars can actually "turn" because they dont weigh so damn much. still im impressed by some of the new american cars that actually turn better now, i was amazed by the z06 corvette my cousin test drove at a track. its all really just what rows your boat.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
muscle cars are drag cars, they do straight lines well and really thats about it. All they where designed for. Also they have much more then just 300hp, try 500+ . Most of it is lost to the transfer to the rear wheels, plus the weight of the car.

tuners are based more off an entire image of the car, trying to make the car look good and not be all show and no go ala ricers.

1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:

well, muscle cars have their thing, drag strips, oval circuit, etc and tuner (this includes euro too) have time attack, circuits in general, etc. but muscle cars are starting to be used in drift (mustang, viper) along with the tuner car, so essentially out of all this, they are both the same imo. you spend a bucketload of cash to make the car go faster or turn better or both. im still in the import scene, mainly because i like small displacement 4 and 6 cylinder motors that put out high horsepower and dont eat as much gas as a 5.0 v-8, i find the styling better, and, simply, sport compact cars can actually "turn" because they dont weigh so damn much. still im impressed by some of the new american cars that actually turn better now, i was amazed by the z06 corvette my cousin test drove at a track. its all really just what rows your boat.


I crack up whenever i see people laughing at the japanese because their new Chevy Cobalt SS time-attacker beat Tarzan Yamada's R32 GTR.

Them: "Chyeah our muscle put you ricers back in your place! at your own sport!"

us: "congratulations, it took you this long to finally beat a 13+ year old car..."

them: "...well the ZR1 killed your new Skyline!"

us: "congratulations. Now sit back and enjoy finalization of the LF-A and GTR V-Spec."
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your pantz
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

RossoCorsa wrote:


Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:

well, muscle cars have their thing, drag strips, oval circuit, etc and tuner (this includes euro too) have time attack, circuits in general, etc. but muscle cars are starting to be used in drift (mustang, viper) along with the tuner car, so essentially out of all this, they are both the same imo. you spend a bucketload of cash to make the car go faster or turn better or both. im still in the import scene, mainly because i like small displacement 4 and 6 cylinder motors that put out high horsepower and dont eat as much gas as a 5.0 v-8, i find the styling better, and, simply, sport compact cars can actually "turn" because they dont weigh so damn much. still im impressed by some of the new american cars that actually turn better now, i was amazed by the z06 corvette my cousin test drove at a track. its all really just what rows your boat.


I crack up whenever i see people laughing at the japanese because their new Chevy Cobalt SS time-attacker beat Tarzan Yamada's R32 GTR.

Them: "Chyeah our muscle put you ricers back in your place! at your own sport!"

us: "congratulations, it took you this long to finally beat a 13+ year old car..."

them: "...well the ZR1 killed your new Skyline!"

us: "congratulations. Now sit back and enjoy finalization of the LF-A and GTR V-Spec."


hahaha, yea its still pretty sad it took them that long to beat an r32, so how about an r34, no wait, we have the new r35 v-spec coming, we'll have to wait and see what happens
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
i like imports more for some reason, i duno why, i just do, just the look 2 them,

=D Go HONDA!!!! =D, its the only type i could afford for now.....
06 si, YEA!!!
2703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / WA
Offline
Posted 3/2/09
What makes me happiest is when someone says

Person A - "Hahaha my <insert tuner/muscle> car is so fast and awesome. All you got is an old shitbox"

Person B - "My <insert tuner/muscle car> cost me half the price of your car to go twice as fast. Looks nice too".



Over here that's pretty much how it is. If I wanted, I could build a muscle car cheaper than most tuners and still spend less to make it faster. Vice versa.

1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In your pantz
Offline
Posted 3/2/09 , edited 3/2/09

mokney wrote:

What makes me happiest is when someone says

Person A - "Hahaha my <insert tuner/muscle> car is so fast and awesome. All you got is an old shitbox"

Person B - "My <insert tuner/muscle car> cost me half the price of your car to go twice as fast. Looks nice too".



Over here that's pretty much how it is. If I wanted, I could build a muscle car cheaper than most tuners and still spend less to make it faster. Vice versa.



*joke*
dude stfu, u dont know wat u r talkin about my tuner will own your gay shitstang, v8 meat head, my carbed d15 civic is da bomb.
woo v-tak kicked in!! *seriously stupid hicks, its called V-TEC and and its also not called v-tech-a toy company and also makes phones*
but anyways, hahahahaa im just kidding but its true thats how it is most of the time, internet arguments about this subject are completely stupid, wait no, all of them are stupid in general, would you say this to a someone in person, obviously not, you;d end up getting your ass kicked.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.