First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 11/10/08
Get your Membership Cards Here! .....Please Pick 1 of the 3 designs...And also please Fill out This Details:

Name:
Username:
Birthday:
Position:
Design:

The Designs

Design 1



Design 2


Design 3


An Example:


Name:Wakana
Username:Wakana-
Birthday:August 1
Position:Moderator
Design:1

Posted 11/10/08

Name:Diana
Username:Mishinaga
Birthday:October 10
Position:Moderator
Design:3
Creator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crunchyroll...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
name:rachel
username:muzokera
birthday:september 15
position:creator
design:3


thanks wakana-chan!!!!!!!
Posted 11/10/08

Mishinaga wrote:


Name:Diana
Username:Mishinaga
Birthday:October 10
Position:Moderator
Design:3


Here you go your Membership Card hope you like it!

Posted 11/11/08

muzokera wrote:

name:rachel
username:muzokera
birthday:september 15
position:creator
design:3


thanks wakana-chan!!!!!!!


Your welcome!Hope you like your membership card!!

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / i dunno....why do...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
name:shalini
username:shalinimahasen
birthday:august 26
positon:member
design: 2
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
Name:izumi haruhi
Username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
Birthday:march 13
Position: member
Design: 1
Posted 11/17/08 , edited 11/17/08

shalinimahasen wrote:

name:shalini
username:shalinimahasen
birthday:august 26
positon:member
design: 2


Here you go your membership card...Hope you like it..

Posted 11/17/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

Name:izumi haruhi
Username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
Birthday:march 13
Position: member
Design: 1


Here you go Your Membership Card..Hope you like it..

10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Wakana- wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

Name:izumi haruhi
Username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
Birthday:march 13
Position: member
Design: 1


Here you go Your Membership Card..Hope you like it..



kyaa........ thank you so much i love it
Posted 11/18/08

sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


sanoxashiyaxnakatsu wrote:

Name:izumi haruhi
Username:sanoxashiyaxnakatsu
Birthday:march 13
Position: member
Design: 1


Here you go Your Membership Card..Hope you like it..



kyaa........ thank you so much i love it


I'm happy you love it...
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
Name: heidi-chan
Username: heidigirl
Birthday: 3rd of nov
Position: member
Design: #2


Posted 11/26/08

heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi-chan
Username: heidigirl
Birthday: 3rd of nov
Position: member
Design: #2




Here you go your Membership Card..Hope You like It....

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Wakana- wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi-chan
Username: heidigirl
Birthday: 3rd of nov
Position: member
Design: #2




Here you go your Membership Card..Hope You like It....




domo arigatou!!! it's really kawaii!!!
Posted 11/26/08

heidigirl wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


heidigirl wrote:

Name: heidi-chan
Username: heidigirl
Birthday: 3rd of nov
Position: member
Design: #2




Here you go your Membership Card..Hope You like It....




domo arigatou!!! it's really kawaii!!!


You're Welcome!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.