First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 12/10/08 , edited 12/10/08

-Hope wrote:

Name: Anita
Username: -Hope
Birthday: Feb 15
Position: Member
Design: #3


Here you go your membership Card..hope you like it

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Name:Zac
Username:Zero12354
Birthday:January 28
Position:Member
Posted 12/14/08

Zero12354 wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:Zero12354
Birthday:January 28
Position:Member


What design do you want??
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Wakana- wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:Zero12354
Birthday:January 28
Position:Member


What design do you want??


Oh..Sry ..sry..1 please
Posted 12/16/08 , edited 12/16/08

Zero12354 wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:Zero12354
Birthday:January 28
Position:Member


What design do you want??


Oh..Sry ..sry..1 please


It's okay...Here you go your Membership Card..Hope you like it...

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

Wakana- wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:Zero12354
Birthday:January 28
Position:Member


What design do you want??


Oh..Sry ..sry..1 please


It's okay...Here you go your Membership Card..Hope you like it...



Thanks!I like it..
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Secret + Secret +...
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
Name: Karin
Username: Karin66
Birthday: 24 april
Position: Member
Design: 1
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
Name:Angelique
Username:Hikari_Cross
Birthday:Nov 8
Position:Member
Design:3

Thanks
Posted 1/4/09

Zero12354 wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


Zero12354 wrote:

Name:Zac
Username:Zero12354
Birthday:January 28
Position:Member


What design do you want??


Oh..Sry ..sry..1 please


It's okay...Here you go your Membership Card..Hope you like it...



Thanks!I like it..


Your Welcome,I'm happy you like it.
Posted 1/4/09

Karin66 wrote:

Name: Karin
Username: Karin66
Birthday: 24 april
Position: Member
Design: 1


Sorry To keep you waiting For your membership card.... Hope you like it...

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Secret + Secret +...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Wakana- wrote:


Karin66 wrote:

Name: Karin
Username: Karin66
Birthday: 24 april
Position: Member
Design: 1


Sorry To keep you waiting For your membership card.... Hope you like it...



It was Cutez , Thanks !!!!
Posted 1/5/09

Karin66 wrote:


Wakana- wrote:


Karin66 wrote:

Name: Karin
Username: Karin66
Birthday: 24 april
Position: Member
Design: 1


Sorry To keep you waiting For your membership card.... Hope you like it...



It was Cutez , Thanks !!!!


Your welcome!!!
Posted 1/5/09

Hikari_Cross wrote:

Name:Angelique
Username:Hikari_Cross
Birthday:Nov 8
Position:Member
Design:3

Thanks


Sorry to keep you waiting For your membership Card.Anyway,Here you go your Membership Card..About The Username...The Type of Wording Can't accept _'s,So sorry!! But I Hope you still like it though.


Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i have no clue
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Name:Sophia
Username:Frostysophia
Birthday:oct.17
Position:Member
Design:3
Posted 1/17/09
Name:Albina
Username:Albina55
Birthday:Dec 1
Position:Member
Design:1
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.