First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Creator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crunchyroll...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

FrostySophia wrote:

Name:Sophia
Username:Frostysophia
Birthday:oct.17
Position:Member
Design:3


so sorry to keep you waiting for your membership card.. here's your membership card...hope you like it!!
Creator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crunchyroll...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

albina55 wrote:

Name:Albina
Username:Albina55
Birthday:Dec 1
Position:Member
Design:1


Sorry to keep you waiting... here's your membership card...hope you like it!!
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i have no clue
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

muzokera wrote:


FrostySophia wrote:

Name:Sophia
Username:Frostysophia
Birthday:oct.17
Position:Member
Design:3


so sorry to keep you waiting for your membership card.. here's your membership card...hope you like it!!


ummmmmm i don noe if its mi comp or smthin, but...... ther's no image
Creator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crunchyroll...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

FrostySophia wrote:


muzokera wrote:


FrostySophia wrote:

Name:Sophia
Username:Frostysophia
Birthday:oct.17
Position:Member
Design:3


so sorry to keep you waiting for your membership card.. here's your membership card...hope you like it!!


ummmmmm i don noe if its mi comp or smthin, but...... ther's no image


omg!really... so sorry...i think mabye i did something wrong...yesterday i could see it..now i cantsee it too...:(every image i upload,they'll just put image....even my avi.....ill try and sort it out as soon as possible!!sorry for the inconvinience...
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / im in a place whe...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Name:Lina but please call Lin
Username:cute_lil_azn_girl15
Birthday:July 2
Position:member
Design:2
Creator
3067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / crunchyroll...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

cute_lil_azn_girl15 wrote:

Name:Lina but please call Lin
Username:cute_lil_azn_girl15
Birthday:July 2
Position:member
Design:2


ermmm....soooooooooo sorry................................its two to three months late......n really sorry there dont accept underscore.........im reallly sorry bcoz u got it it late....sorry...sorry....sorry....pls dont have any hard feelings..................



Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / im in a place whe...
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

muzokera wrote:


cute_lil_azn_girl15 wrote:

Name:Lina but please call Lin
Username:cute_lil_azn_girl15
Birthday:July 2
Position:member
Design:2


ermmm....soooooooooo sorry................................its two to three months late......n really sorry there dont accept underscore.........im reallly sorry bcoz u got it it late....sorry...sorry....sorry....pls dont have any hard feelings..................





its ok
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / London , England
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
Name:Rin
Username:ManusiaBiasa
Birthday: 14-APR-97
Position: member
Design 1
Posted 4/11/09

manusiabiasa wrote:

Name:Rin
Username:ManusiaBiasa
Birthday: 14-APR-97
Position: member
Design 1


Sorry to keep you waiting For your membership Card. Anyway,Here you go your Membership Card..Hope you like it!

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Date with Ikuto
Offline
Posted 8/3/09
Name: Natalie
Username: SecksiiKitty-AmutoLover
Birthday: May 17
Position: Member
Design 1
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 8/18/09
Name: Yui
Username: Anime9111
Birthday:Jan. 15
Position: Member
Design: #3
Posted 8/25/09

SecksiiKitty-AmutoLover wrote:

Name: Natalie
Username: SecksiiKitty-AmutoLover
Birthday: May 17
Position: Member
Design 1


Here you go your Membership Card~ I'm really sorry to make you wait for the Card ...I hope you like it~

Posted 8/25/09

anime9111 wrote:

Name: Yui
Username: Anime9111
Birthday:Jan. 15
Position: Member
Design: #3


Here you go Your Membership Card.....I hope you like it!!~

Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
1458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Date with Ikuto
Offline
Posted 8/26/09
Aww, it's really ok. I kind of figured it would take a while since the forums haven't been updated in forever.
Tsukiyomi ikuto lover
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 10/22/09
Name:stella
Username:littlestella
Birthday:Augest 22
Position:membre
Design:3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.