First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply FANFIC[OS]~~White X-mas
Fanfic Lover
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08
I'm so sorry if it sucks TT^TT! But after reading so many wonderful oneshots, it inspired me to make one too ^////^~ Please comment~ or critize! Every single comment can make me happy~(that includes critism because it help me become a better writter ^-^)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White X-mas-KAT-TUN

Black=Lyrics
Red&&Green=Story

WHITE XMAS

銀色きらめく街 雨が雪に変わった
(Giniro kirameku machi ame ga yuki ni kawatta)
The street glittered with silver as rain becomes snow
夢色眩しい未来見てた あの日のクリスマス
(yumeiro mabushii miraimiteta ano hi no CHRISTMAS)
I saw the dream colored future on that day of Christmas
あなたを見て笑った 聖なる夜に
(anata wo mitewaratta seinaruyoru ni)
I smiled at you on that sacred night
涙が溢れたね 永遠に 好きなのに 何故
(namida ga afuretane eien ni sukinanoni naze)
The tears overflowed, though I will love you forever, why?

I stood outside, on my balcony, as I watched the glistening snow pile up. This is will be a first, a Christmas without you. This Christmas, and the one after, and the one after that, how will it go? I question myself endlessly. I still remember last Christmas, when you were here, when we were smiling at each other, laughing at each other, there was so much warmth at that time. I’m beginning to miss you more and more as these precious memory flows back. The thoughts of you, of us, were there. I couldn’t do it anymore, I let my tears fall down freely.

今雪が舞い散る この空の遠い向こうには
(ima yuki ga maichiru konosora no tooimukou niwa)
Now the snow dances as they fall, and at the sky far beyond here
新しい誰かが待つ 消せぬ想い抱きながら
(atarashii dareka ga matsu kesenuomoi dakinagara)
someone new is waiting, holding on to a feeling that will never fade

I looked up the dull grey sky as the snow fall. Snow slowly and gracefully danced to the ground as it watched me cry. This feeling I’m holding on to is painful. If this is so call love, then love is a very painful feeling. I missed you so much! Will you be there waiting for me once again?

あの頃笑い合った 何も怖くなかった
(anokoro waraiatta nanimo kowakunakatta)
We smiled at each other in those days, we were not afraid of anything
あなたの優しさを傷つけた あの日のクリスマス
(anata no yasashisa wo kizutsuketa ano hi no CHRISTMAS)
But I hurt your kindness, on that day of Christmas
夢とか希望探して 彷徨うだけ
(yumetoka kibousagashite samayou dake)
I searched for dream and hope, and I found nothing but lost
見上げた空高すぎて 掴めないよ 届くのに 何故
(miageta sora takasugite tsukamenaiyo todokunoni naze)
The sky I look up to is too high, I cannot hold on to it even if I can reach it, Why?

Remember? We use to smile everyday and nothing could break us. Those times I miss so much! You continue being kind to me even though I hurt you so many times already, but now even if I wish to repay your kindness, you’re not with me anymore! Back then, even in my dreams, it will be of us. But now, whenever I dream, it was just me….all alone with the endless snow. I was lost, lost in this land which I’m unknown to. “Help me!” I yelled over and over again, but no one was there, no one was there to help me. I looked up again, only finding the full moon there, shining brightly upon me during this long lonely Christmas. I use to think if I try hard enough, one day, I will be repaid and I could reach those ongoing skies….with you. But now, it’s completely different without you here….

今雪が舞い散る あの頃の迷わぬ気持ちは
(ima yuki ga maichiru anokoro no mayowanu kimochiwa)
Now the snow dances as they fall, the unhesitating feeling of those days
新しい明日へ続く 二度と戻らないストーリ
(atarashii asuhe tsuzuku nido to modoranai STORY)
continues on to a new tomorrow, a story that will never return

The eternal snow continues piling up on the ground and my memories kept on flowing back. I hate it, I hate how my feelings of those days keep coming, and I hate how the more memories that come back, the more painful it gets! Slowly but surely, this long painful lonesome day will continue into tomorrow, and next week, next month, next year, and eventually became a story of the lonely girl during Christmas. But they won’t know the truth behind it, because it was our story. The fairy tale we created together, that held so much unforgettable memories of us, so much trust and betrayal, and a story that leaves you hanging forever, since the princess’s prince left the story forever….

歩き出せば戸惑うけど 手で融けた雪の花びらは
(arukidaseba tomadoukedo tedetoketayuki no hanabirawa)
Even though I will wonder as I start walking, but the snowflakes that melted in my hand
またいつか巡り合って 心確かめるだろう
(mata itsuka meguriatte kokoro tashikameru darou)
will come back again someday and reassure my heart

I started to walk toward the place where we first met, the “haunted” church. The freezing wind continued as I walked there I wished and hoped that you would be there, but I already knew. You won’t be there. The whole time I was walking, my tears fall, and my foot prints was left in the snow. Snowflakes melted as I try to make a snowman…alone…. Since four years ago, you were always by my side, always making me smile in the most stupidest ways, always there when I needed someone’s shoulder to cry on. Without you, I can’t do anything! The crack you left in my heart is full of snow by now…I entered the church hoping you would be standing in front of the altar waiting patiently for me with your gentle innocent smile. The wind swung the doors opened and I saw….nothing, I was alone. Why does it hurt so much?!? I already knew you wouldn’t be here, but yet why did I have to keep my hopes up, to the point where it’s so high, where I thought nothing can make it fall. I remembered when I first confessed to you in this church four years ago, then had our first kiss here at this church, your first present to me was given in this church, and our last meeting and last kiss was at this church. The carving on the candles from the years we spent together was still there. ~Four years ago: Yuto-kun and Rina-chan has officially become a couple! I love you Yuto-kun!~ *Three years ago: Today is our first anniversary! I love you so much Yuto-kun! Rina, I love you!:]* ::Two years ago: Second anniversary! At this moment I couldn’t love anyone more than Yuto-kun! Rina, you’re the sun of my life!:: }Last year: I’m so happy! I wish this will continue forever! I know in my whole live, you’re the only one for me Yuto-kun! Rina-chan, I love it when you smile, without seeing that smile every day I wouldn’t be able to smile either!{ But this year only I was here, so I could only do my part of the carving. >Yuto-kun, I miss you terribly! Without you I can’t survive, I just want to tell you once again, I love you!< As I was writing that, my body shiver and screamed for warmth, but at this moment I couldn’t care less. Everything became pitch black as all the memories of my life flash by.

~Somewhere~

I woke up, and with my very blurred vision, I saw someone there. “Yuto-kun?” I called out weakly. “Rina-chan!!” Yuto-kun’s angelic voice rang, ”How did you get here?!” “I don’t know myself, but I’m glad I could see you again, I missed you so much!” by that time my vision was completely fine. Then something struck me, I’m with Yuto-kun? I’m dead?! Yuto-kun seems to notice the shock on my face, “Yes, Rina-chan, we’re dead and this is the gateway to Heaven….I was planning to wait here for you until you died!” Then he flashed his cute cheesy smile at me. Yuto-kun held his hand out for me, and I took it. “Rina-chan!” Yuto-kun said softly, “I love you.” “I love you too Yuto-kun,” I smiled as I slowly made my face closer to his. I miss the touch of his lips, I miss how he kisses me. After the kiss, the both of us smiled as we held hands, walking peacefully through the gateway to Heaven.

Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
i love this song! ^^
it's been so long since i read something from here! ><
BUT I CAME HERE AND DECIDED TO READ YOURS~ :]

The fairy tale we created together, that held so much unforgettable memories of us, so much trust and betrayal, and a story that leaves you hanging forever, since the princess’s prince left the story forever….

I loved this line! ^^
in the beginning, i thought it was.. the male who was thinking.. and the girl who was no longer here.. XD
but i understood everything later on!

very sweet ending :]

and your one shot does not suck! :)

also, it was a little difficult to read the lyrics from the way it was posted.
perhaps next time you can bold the english translations ^^

but this was beautifully written
keep it up~
Fanfic Lover
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

yuko-luff wrote:

i love this song! ^^
it's been so long since i read something from here! ><
BUT I CAME HERE AND DECIDED TO READ YOURS~ :]

The fairy tale we created together, that held so much unforgettable memories of us, so much trust and betrayal, and a story that leaves you hanging forever, since the princess’s prince left the story forever….

I loved this line! ^^
in the beginning, i thought it was.. the male who was thinking.. and the girl who was no longer here.. XD
but i understood everything later on!

very sweet ending :]

and your one shot does not suck! :)

also, it was a little difficult to read the lyrics from the way it was posted.
perhaps next time you can bold the english translations ^^

but this was beautifully written
keep it up~


thankies so much for reading it -tears tears-
i ishh so happy XD~
and
okies~i shall do that, thankies for the advice ^-^~
Fanfic Lover
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

bakachiyuki wrote:


yuko-luff wrote:

i love this song! ^^
it's been so long since i read something from here! ><
BUT I CAME HERE AND DECIDED TO READ YOURS~ :]

The fairy tale we created together, that held so much unforgettable memories of us, so much trust and betrayal, and a story that leaves you hanging forever, since the princess’s prince left the story forever….

I loved this line! ^^
in the beginning, i thought it was.. the male who was thinking.. and the girl who was no longer here.. XD
but i understood everything later on!

very sweet ending :]

and your one shot does not suck! :)

also, it was a little difficult to read the lyrics from the way it was posted.
perhaps next time you can bold the english translations ^^

but this was beautifully written
keep it up~


thankies so much for reading it -tears tears-
i ishh so happy XD~
and
okies~i shall do that, thankies for the advice ^-^~


^^ you're welcome! :D
ehe~ you should write some more one shots soon~ :] [if you have time ^^]
i love your writing style~
Fanfic Lover
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
waaaa it was beautifully written..it's really good...really really good! like it a lot..no i love it a lot...hehe nice one!! keep it up ne!
Moderator
7489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Daiki, Fuma & Mas...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
uwaaaa!! that was nice!!!
xD Yuto~
hahaha
Fanfic Lover
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

yuko-luff wrote:


bakachiyuki wrote:


yuko-luff wrote:

i love this song! ^^
it's been so long since i read something from here! ><
BUT I CAME HERE AND DECIDED TO READ YOURS~ :]

The fairy tale we created together, that held so much unforgettable memories of us, so much trust and betrayal, and a story that leaves you hanging forever, since the princess’s prince left the story forever….

I loved this line! ^^
in the beginning, i thought it was.. the male who was thinking.. and the girl who was no longer here.. XD
but i understood everything later on!

very sweet ending :]

and your one shot does not suck! :)

also, it was a little difficult to read the lyrics from the way it was posted.
perhaps next time you can bold the english translations ^^

but this was beautifully written
keep it up~


thankies so much for reading it -tears tears-
i ishh so happy XD~
and
okies~i shall do that, thankies for the advice ^-^~


^^ you're welcome! :D
ehe~ you should write some more one shots soon~ :] [if you have time ^^]
i love your writing style~


hotoni?! u made me sugoku ureshii~<3 XD
and gambarimasu! ^-^
Fanfic Lover
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Mai-Lee wrote:

waaaa it was beautifully written..it's really good...really really good! like it a lot..no i love it a lot...hehe nice one!! keep it up ne!


arigatou ^-^~
for reading it >w<
ureshi desu ^-^!<3


deen22 wrote:

uwaaaa!! that was nice!!!
xD Yuto~
hahaha


lol, thankies~
Yuto XP
32671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Kyaaa! Amazing ^______^!!!
Fanfic Lover
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wishing to be in...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
nice ^-^~
luved it chiyu!:D
Moderator
28551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / JE box | YG hotel...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
waa! this is the song i loved from KAT-TUN!
it's soo sweet!...ur oneshot is sooo heartwarming to my cold, winter days..
eheh i'm soo poetic! but seriously! i love it!
keep up the excellent work!
Posted 11/13/08
aww..it has a happy ending after all ne? i love it. ^^

how did Yuto died? haha. just curious. ^^
Fanfic Lover
9933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
love the song n the fic!
uwaaaaa.
they both died.

still loving it!hehe
Active Member
7666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SINGAPORE ;D
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
OMYGOSH DAT WAS B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Really(:

u shud rite more! ;D

n i cant get enuff of White X'mas either<3
Fanfic Lover
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/17/08

Cherrilly17 wrote:

Kyaaa! Amazing ^______^!!!


arigatou! ^^~
glad you liked it ^^


mochicocoa wrote:

nice ^-^~
luved it chiyu!:D


hahah thanx airiiiiiiiii~:D


Geh-san wrote:

waa! this is the song i loved from KAT-TUN!
it's soo sweet!...ur oneshot is sooo heartwarming to my cold, winter days..
eheh i'm soo poetic! but seriously! i love it!
keep up the excellent work!


me too! cant get enough of this song!!!
and thanx so much ^^


bowling1991 wrote:

aww..it has a happy ending after all ne? i love it. ^^

how did Yuto died? haha. just curious. ^^


lol yupp, since all the oneshots are so sad TT^TT
so i decided to try something different ^^;;
uhm, Yuto died....in.....a plane accident??
(gomen i really dont know ^^;; the song just reminds me of someone died and the other person misses them ^^;;)


yamachan-kakkoi wrote:

love the song n the fic!
uwaaaaa.
they both died.

still loving it!hehe


thanx for reading it :D
glad you liked it ^^


jadelimrixian wrote:

OMYGOSH DAT WAS B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Really(:

u shud rite more! ;D

n i cant get enuff of White X'mas either<3


thanx!! :)
I'm glad you liked it ^^ :3
and lol! White Xmas is awesome!!!<3
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.