First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Harukanaru Toki no Naka de STUFFS!! ^^
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/11/08


These are mine... ^^ If you want to buy them, too, you can contact me! ^^

I'm going to scan these (someday... T.T)~~~~~~ Right now I'm still unable to breath normally!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Member
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
wa.. the art book very pretty.. T.T I like Haruka 2 the Box.. the maple make the art book very pretty.. *.* and the seiyuu signature in haruka 2 poster make me so jealous.. haha.. i only manage to bought Izayoiki i dont even dare to take out the poster.. haha..
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

freya wrote:

wa.. the art book very pretty.. T.T I like Haruka 2 the Box.. the maple make the art book very pretty.. *.* and the seiyuu signature in haruka 2 poster make me so jealous.. haha.. i only manage to bought Izayoiki i dont even dare to take out the poster.. haha..


i just unfolded the posters to take pictures... after that, back into the artbooks again! ^^ those are for collection only... hohooh~ can't wait for the ps2 game cds... i heard they contain artbooks too... >.> it's the unmei no labyrinth artbook~
Member
11000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 大好きの美少年共に―
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

fransyung wrote:


freya wrote:

wa.. the art book very pretty.. T.T I like Haruka 2 the Box.. the maple make the art book very pretty.. *.* and the seiyuu signature in haruka 2 poster make me so jealous.. haha.. i only manage to bought Izayoiki i dont even dare to take out the poster.. haha..


i just unfolded the posters to take pictures... after that, back into the artbooks again! ^^ those are for collection only... hohooh~ can't wait for the ps2 game cds... i heard they contain artbooks too... >.> it's the unmei no labyrinth artbook~



haha.. icic.. xD the poster i only open once.. haha... icic.. can't wait to see unmei artbook.. keke..
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I WANT!!! Pity i've just brought a car and have insurance to pay HaruToki stuff will have to wait until i have money again
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Urgh.... ONE DAY I SHALL EAT YOU!!!! =D I got a HaruToki 3 Artworkbook too, but it doesn't look like that. xD

*Sigh, Ni-chan knows about my money trouble. xD No.... I have money and I can buy, but.... Ni-chan knows about my card problems. xD

LUCKY!! =D Please breathe properly now~ It's not good to have one of our mods dead! ^-^


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

nicki22 wrote:

I WANT!!! Pity i've just brought a car and have insurance to pay HaruToki stuff will have to wait until i have money again


you bought WHAT?!?!?! >.> OMG! you bought a caaaaaaaarrr!!! that's waaaaaay cooooooooooollll... >.< how much was it? omg omg omg... a car can buy all the artbooks that i want... >.>




Here4u wrote:

Urgh.... ONE DAY I SHALL EAT YOU!!!! =D I got a HaruToki 3 Artworkbook too, but it doesn't look like that. xD

*Sigh, Ni-chan knows about my money trouble. xD No.... I have money and I can buy, but.... Ni-chan knows about my card problems. xD

LUCKY!! =D Please breathe properly now~ It's not good to have one of our mods dead! ^-^


~Lou-chan >w<


i thought i had died yesterday and gone to heaven... hahaha... ^^ i'm living and breathing again today, no worries, lou-chan~ ^^ what card problems?? >.>
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
Gah! I Envy you so much D:
My parents won't let me buy anything online unless it has something to do with the family business or school. How that works, I DON'T know. ._.
The only reason why I was able to buy a Yasuaki Plushie was because I got all A's on my finals ._."
Yeargh! I envy you so much D:
=P

~Ayu-pan
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08

i thought i had died yesterday and gone to heaven... hahaha... ^^ i'm living and breathing again today, no worries, lou-chan~ ^^ what card problems?? >.>



Ano, eto..... I washed it in the washing machine!! =D


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Gah! I Envy you so much D:
My parents won't let me buy anything online unless it has something to do with the family business or school. How that works, I DON'T know. ._.
The only reason why I was able to buy a Yasuaki Plushie was because I got all A's on my finals ._."
Yeargh! I envy you so much D:
=P

~Ayu-pan


>.< that's bad... well~ i'm working and earning my own money so i guess that's why my parents let me... >.> since i was 18 (graduated from high school...) i applied for my first credit card... which i now use online... >.> i got bad experiences, too. like when my data got stolen by a virus and someone charged my cc for $200... T.T that was the worst day of my online buying! but i paid it and got scolded... and now i've learned who's to trust and how to take good care of my internet life... >.<;; i have been a seller online for about 4 years now, and no complaint yet... >.> but i guess your parents have a right to not let you use your money for something they think "useless"... =.=;; you'll get your chance once you're out by yourself (working... i mean... ^^).



Here4u wrote:


i thought i had died yesterday and gone to heaven... hahaha... ^^ i'm living and breathing again today, no worries, lou-chan~ ^^ what card problems?? >.>



Ano, eto..... I washed it in the washing machine!! =D


~Lou-chan >w<


lol~ okay... ^^;; you're funnie... one more thing, if you eat me, make sure you have enough space in your stomach first, because i'm big!
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

I WANT!!! Pity i've just brought a car and have insurance to pay HaruToki stuff will have to wait until i have money again


you bought WHAT?!?!?! >.> OMG! you bought a caaaaaaaarrr!!! that's waaaaaay cooooooooooollll... >.< how much was it? omg omg omg... a car can buy all the artbooks that i want... >.>





Here4u wrote:

Urgh.... ONE DAY I SHALL EAT YOU!!!! =D I got a HaruToki 3 Artworkbook too, but it doesn't look like that. xD

*Sigh, Ni-chan knows about my money trouble. xD No.... I have money and I can buy, but.... Ni-chan knows about my card problems. xD

LUCKY!! =D Please breathe properly now~ It's not good to have one of our mods dead! ^-^


~Lou-chan >w<


i thought i had died yesterday and gone to heaven... hahaha... ^^ i'm living and breathing again today, no worries, lou-chan~ ^^ what card problems?? >.>


Yep i brought a car lol....i just drove it, its bit scary as i don't like driving cars im not used to lol!! It cost me £800 so its a cheap car but it drives ok ^_^
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

nicki22 wrote:

Yep i brought a car lol....i just drove it, its bit scary as i don't like driving cars im not used to lol!! It cost me £800 so its a cheap car but it drives ok ^_^


wow... that's a really big step... buying your own car...!! >.> *awestruck* how much is it in US dollars? >.<;; i will never save enough money for a car... i'm saving my money to go to japan though~ T.T
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

Yep i brought a car lol....i just drove it, its bit scary as i don't like driving cars im not used to lol!! It cost me £800 so its a cheap car but it drives ok ^_^


wow... that's a really big step... buying your own car...!! >.> *awestruck* how much is it in US dollars? >.<;; i will never save enough money for a car... i'm saving my money to go to japan though~ T.T



That would be about $1600, i'm saving money to go to Japan too....well travelling around the world ^_^
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

nicki22 wrote:

That would be about $1600, i'm saving money to go to Japan too....well travelling around the world ^_^


going to japan will gonna cost me around $2500... how about you? >.> i'm thinking of going next year, maybe in the summer... wouldn't it be fun if we can all go together and meet up there... ^^ hehehe~
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

Yep i brought a car lol....i just drove it, its bit scary as i don't like driving cars im not used to lol!! It cost me £800 so its a cheap car but it drives ok ^_^


wow... that's a really big step... buying your own car...!! >.> *awestruck* how much is it in US dollars? >.<;; i will never save enough money for a car... i'm saving my money to go to japan though~ T.T



That would be about $1600, i'm saving money to go to Japan too....well travelling around the world ^_^

Ni-chan Ni-chan don't go to Japan without me!! D=


~Lou-chan >w<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.