First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
RAIN gots a NEW DRAMA!!!
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
The old saying is right!


Our favorite ESL student Rain, will now soon be starring along side Jun Ji-hyun in a new drama entitled, “Four Seasons”, which will be broadcast by SBS network. The story is supposedly about a war correspondent (Jun) and an adopted child (Rain) who later becomes a mercenary for France.

This seemingly uninteresting drama is costing a whopping 1.5 billion won (though they’ll most likely make it all back since Magic Feet is in it) and with greater reach beyond Korea. The drama is expected to be aired in China and Japan as well.

This will be Jun Ji-hyun’s first return to the small screen in ten years. The natural beauty is most known for her role in the classic romantic comedy, “My Sassy Girl”, with Cha Tae-hyun. As for Rain, it will have been 3 years since his last drama, “A Love to Kill” with Shin Min-ah.

“Four Seasons” is set to air in February of 2009.

It seems with all the music promotions, magazine covers, TV appearances and now this new drama, that Rain is trying to dig his magic feet deep back into Korean soil…. Maybe he’s giving up on his American dream? Should he?

What do you think?

***SOURCE: POPSEOUL.COM
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
wow that sounds really quite cool i will defo b lookin out 4 it
1100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
love them both
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
nice
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:

The old saying is right!


Our favorite ESL student Rain, will now soon be starring along side Jun Ji-hyun in a new drama entitled, “Four Seasons”, which will be broadcast by SBS network. The story is supposedly about a war correspondent (Jun) and an adopted child (Rain) who later becomes a mercenary for France.

This seemingly uninteresting drama is costing a whopping 1.5 billion won (though they’ll most likely make it all back since Magic Feet is in it) and with greater reach beyond Korea. The drama is expected to be aired in China and Japan as well.

This will be Jun Ji-hyun’s first return to the small screen in ten years. The natural beauty is most known for her role in the classic romantic comedy, “My Sassy Girl”, with Cha Tae-hyun. As for Rain, it will have been 3 years since his last drama, “A Love to Kill” with Shin Min-ah.

“Four Seasons” is set to air in February of 2009.

It seems with all the music promotions, magazine covers, TV appearances and now this new drama, that Rain is trying to dig his magic feet deep back into Korean soil…. Maybe he’s giving up on his American dream? Should he?

What do you think?

***SOURCE: POPSEOUL.COM


I think i already made this thread..this is already duplicate..

Anyway, I can't wait this drama..I love both rain and ji hyun!!!

2593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / away from RLE
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
Perfect COMBINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....


and about the American thingy, If that's what he truly wants then there is nothing wrong .....

he should not give up his dream just like that....hehehe

whatever his decision is...All his fans are gonna Support him all the way!



Rain is Coming!

It's truly the age of RAINISM!

Go Rain!
1094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i dont think its a good combination but since they are both A list star I guess it will be a hit..
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

janerdelle wrote:


silvercatgurl007 wrote:

The old saying is right!


Our favorite ESL student Rain, will now soon be starring along side Jun Ji-hyun in a new drama entitled, “Four Seasons”, which will be broadcast by SBS network. The story is supposedly about a war correspondent (Jun) and an adopted child (Rain) who later becomes a mercenary for France.

This seemingly uninteresting drama is costing a whopping 1.5 billion won (though they’ll most likely make it all back since Magic Feet is in it) and with greater reach beyond Korea. The drama is expected to be aired in China and Japan as well.

This will be Jun Ji-hyun’s first return to the small screen in ten years. The natural beauty is most known for her role in the classic romantic comedy, “My Sassy Girl”, with Cha Tae-hyun. As for Rain, it will have been 3 years since his last drama, “A Love to Kill” with Shin Min-ah.

“Four Seasons” is set to air in February of 2009.

It seems with all the music promotions, magazine covers, TV appearances and now this new drama, that Rain is trying to dig his magic feet deep back into Korean soil…. Maybe he’s giving up on his American dream? Should he?

What do you think?

***SOURCE: POPSEOUL.COM


I think i already made this thread..this is already duplicate..

Anyway, I can't wait this drama..I love both rain and ji hyun!!!



sorry i didnt know you can delete it or w/e i was just really excited!!
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
Can't wait! I really hope the drama turns out to be a good one

Windstruck and My Sassy Girl--two of my fav. movies.

and..of course Rain =D
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I love them both & I miss Rain's acting, I hope it be funny
483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / lost
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
<3 WAITING!
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lowell
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
AWESOME!
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


silvercatgurl007 wrote:

The old saying is right!


Our favorite ESL student Rain, will now soon be starring along side Jun Ji-hyun in a new drama entitled, “Four Seasons”, which will be broadcast by SBS network. The story is supposedly about a war correspondent (Jun) and an adopted child (Rain) who later becomes a mercenary for France.

This seemingly uninteresting drama is costing a whopping 1.5 billion won (though they’ll most likely make it all back since Magic Feet is in it) and with greater reach beyond Korea. The drama is expected to be aired in China and Japan as well.

This will be Jun Ji-hyun’s first return to the small screen in ten years. The natural beauty is most known for her role in the classic romantic comedy, “My Sassy Girl”, with Cha Tae-hyun. As for Rain, it will have been 3 years since his last drama, “A Love to Kill” with Shin Min-ah.

“Four Seasons” is set to air in February of 2009.

It seems with all the music promotions, magazine covers, TV appearances and now this new drama, that Rain is trying to dig his magic feet deep back into Korean soil…. Maybe he’s giving up on his American dream? Should he?

What do you think?

***SOURCE: POPSEOUL.COM


I think i already made this thread..this is already duplicate..

you click on the "Report to Mod" button near the Permalink located on the lower right part of your post


Anyway, I can't wait this drama..I love both rain and ji hyun!!!



sorry i didnt know you can delete it or w/e i was just really excited!!


Posted 11/11/08
cool....
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LaLaLand
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i cant wait till the drama come out
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.