First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Random posts about katanas
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.
Creator
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.


haha, why do you say that?
Member
6200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / FL
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
OOOOOOOO OK
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 12/1/08

jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.


haha, why do you say that?


Well, because his sword was made using traditional methods and probably bimetal.
Yours is monosteel. And mine, well, I can't make a good judgement cuz although it looks clay tempered, I don't think it can defeat his sword in a duel. So I think he has the best sword.

By the way, how much did you pay for your sword?
Only the price of the sword and not including the shipping or anything?
Creator
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.


haha, why do you say that?


Well, because his sword was made using traditional methods and probably bimetal.
Yours is monosteel. And mine, well, I can't make a good judgement cuz although it looks clay tempered, I don't think it can defeat his sword in a duel. So I think he has the best sword.

By the way, how much did you pay for your sword?
Only the price of the sword and not including the shipping or anything?


haha, well in a fight u cant only rely on the sword... the skills matter too.... don't get me wrong though, the sword is essential; however, the skills play an immense roll.

oh, and I paid $100 for it
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.


haha, why do you say that?


Well, because his sword was made using traditional methods and probably bimetal.
Yours is monosteel. And mine, well, I can't make a good judgement cuz although it looks clay tempered, I don't think it can defeat his sword in a duel. So I think he has the best sword.

By the way, how much did you pay for your sword?
Only the price of the sword and not including the shipping or anything?


haha, well in a fight u cant only rely on the sword... the skills matter too.... don't get me wrong though, the sword is essential; however, the skills play an immense roll.

oh, and I paid $100 for it



Indeed, I agree. But what I'm talking about a duel of its quality. Like when performing Tameshigiri or etc.
Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.


haha, why do you say that?


Well, because his sword was made using traditional methods and probably bimetal.
Yours is monosteel. And mine, well, I can't make a good judgement cuz although it looks clay tempered, I don't think it can defeat his sword in a duel. So I think he has the best sword.

By the way, how much did you pay for your sword?
Only the price of the sword and not including the shipping or anything?


haha, well in a fight u cant only rely on the sword... the skills matter too.... don't get me wrong though, the sword is essential; however, the skills play an immense roll.

oh, and I paid $100 for it



Where did you get it?
Swords of might?
Creator
1687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:


jc-san wrote:


jirvildavid wrote:

Well okay.
But the one who has the coolest katana is Ice.
Damn, I wish I have a katana like his.
Cuz my katana is unsigned. I dont dont have a clue who made my sword.


you mean the katana he showed everyone in the other forum post?


Yeah, I think he has the best sword, better than ours.
Your sakabatou and even my unknown sword is no match to his shinsakuto.


haha, why do you say that?


Well, because his sword was made using traditional methods and probably bimetal.
Yours is monosteel. And mine, well, I can't make a good judgement cuz although it looks clay tempered, I don't think it can defeat his sword in a duel. So I think he has the best sword.

By the way, how much did you pay for your sword?
Only the price of the sword and not including the shipping or anything?


haha, well in a fight u cant only rely on the sword... the skills matter too.... don't get me wrong though, the sword is essential; however, the skills play an immense roll.

oh, and I paid $100 for it



Where did you get it?
Swords of might?


True Swords. Here's the link to the sword:

http://www.trueswords.com/deluxe-reverse-blade-sword-rurouni-kenshin-sakabato-p-3098.html


Member
710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the Hearts and...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08
You really love Rurouni Kenshin huh?
Why didn't you just bought yourself a regular katana rather than a sakabatou?
You can't use that in kata.......
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.