First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Being rejected because of skin color
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

h4x0rz wrote:

Be grateful you didn't enter into a relationship with a racist...


Exactly.
Posted 11/11/08
sexual attraction.
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lowell
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
That's pretty messed up. I guess you could move on or investigate the situation, iono.
Posted 11/11/08
actually, it doesn't automatically mean that he's racist, the fact that he's your friend is proof of that.
but most probably he is not sexually attracted to you due to your skin colour, and that certainly has nothing to do with racism, it's just a matter of sexual attraction. some people have preferences when it comes to the look of their partners. fair skin, dark skin...it's all about preferences, but that certainly doesn't mean that he's racist.
Posted 11/11/08
^ correct
5561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ShroomInferno wrote:

actually, it doesn't automatically mean that he's racist, the fact that he's your friend is proof of that.
but most probably he is not sexually attracted to you due to your skin colour, and that certainly has nothing to do with racism, it's just a matter of sexual attraction. some people have preferences when it comes to the look of their partners. fair skin, dark skin...it's all about preferences, but that certainly doesn't mean that he's racist.


I agree with you 100%
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
you shouldn't call someone a "friend" when he shuns you because of your color
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
its pathetic.
people just need to live in harmony ^^
Posted 11/11/08
That doesn't mean he/her's racist.
It means your a sore loser.
22438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / lost.......
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
any person that rejects you for you being who you are and what you are, isn't worth it, so move on.
Posted 11/11/08

h4x0rz wrote:

Be grateful you didn't enter into a relationship with a racist...


Good point ;D
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
no offense but i'd never marry a black or hispanic girl

most likely a Korean girl
5546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

anotherCRaccount wrote:

you shouldn't call someone a "friend" when he shuns you because of your color


You can say a lot of things, but I do know when someone's my friend or not and that's not for you to decide.


KinkyHamster wrote:

That doesn't mean he/her's racist.
It means your a sore loser.


I never said he/she's racist.
Loser?
You think that love's about winning or losing? That's sad.
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
Find someone of ur own color, problem solved.
Posted 11/11/08

h4x0rz wrote:

Be grateful you didn't enter into a relationship with a racist...


i agree with him! ^^)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.