First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Rape victim stoned to death; Why? Accused of adultery.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Islam, why am i not surprise.
6509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


A 13-year-old girl who said she had been raped was stoned to death in Somalia after being accused of adultery by Islamic militants, a human rights group said.

The Islamic militia in charge of Kismayo had accused her of adultery after she reported that three men had raped her, the rights group said.

Now, sweethearts, what normal 13 year old girl would volunteer in a foursome?


References: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/11/01/world/main4562850.shtml


That is hilarious. In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. This is what happens when you mix politics with religion. I'm not surprised. I'm not impressed. I'm just disappointed that I am associated with these Homosapeins.
7045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / but the computers...
Online
Posted 11/11/08

rexxar wrote:

Islam, why am i not surprise.


Lumping all Islamic peoples in with the radical ones, why am I not surprised.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

EBKemanon wrote:


rexxar wrote:

Islam, why am i not surprise.


Lumping all Islamic peoples in with the radical ones, why am I not surprised.


A typical defence, why am i not surprise.
Posted 11/11/08
That's stupid, not her fault she was raped.
15455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / singapore~~
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i don't understand a thing....
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
people like to throw things at other people for the dumbest reasons. it's been like this forever.

we all know back in elementary school you enjoyed pegging the fat kid with a dodgeball because it was funny since he was fat.
Posted 11/11/08
gahh islam people are aways so voilent(not trying to offend innocent islam ppl) but my religion is like never about voilence!
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

trnjackie23 wrote:

gahh islam people are aways so voilent(not trying to offend innocent islam ppl) but my religion is like never about voilence!



stop sayin shit bout islam pple!!its true those guys r sickk!!rlly sick!!but u don no how it is there ~pple don hv fredom there ~ pressure on females n males 2 but not as much as females ~ when something like this happens like this here its bad ~but wen it happens in a islamic country pple make a very BIG deal out of it ~ oooo muslims r so DANGEROUSS soo VIOLENTTT, yes tthose pple r sick n wat they did is rlly bad ~ so becarfull n get over it, u wont no anything bout the islamic world unless u live there n see how it is,y do u think there is so many muslim immigrants here cuz there sick of everything n want freedom so stop sayin shit bout them!!

Posted 11/12/08

angelseraphim wrote:

That is hilarious. In case you can't tell I'm being sarcastic. This is what happens when you mix politics with religion. I'm not surprised. I'm not impressed. I'm just disappointed that I am associated with these Homosapeins.


for me it's just another country where i'll never go to for a visit.
*scratches another country, surprisingly mainly ruled by islamists, from my "must visit" list*
Posted 11/12/08

shitlesslovesu wrote:


trnjackie23 wrote:

gahh islam people are aways so voilent(not trying to offend innocent islam ppl) but my religion is like never about voilence!



stop sayin shit bout islam pple!!its true those guys r sickk!!rlly sick!!but u don no how it is there ~pple don hv fredom there ~ pressure on females n males 2 but not as much as females ~ when something like this happens like this here its bad ~but wen it happens in a islamic country pple make a very BIG deal out of it ~ oooo muslims r so DANGEROUSS soo VIOLENTTT, yes tthose pple r sick n wat they did is rlly bad ~ so becarfull n get over it, u wont no anything bout the islamic world unless u live there n see how it is,y do u think there is so many muslim immigrants here cuz there sick of everything n want freedom so stop sayin shit bout them!!



im not saying shit about them, its true but w..e idont wanna offend no one
3365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
112 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08
I feel sorry for her. Those men should try to get rape or something else! So they can get a taste of their own medicine! SICK BASTARDS! AND STUPID COUNTRY (the people who stoned the girl to death and the person who made the law)
766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / the place im in r...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
some people can be so retarded
4698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / all around the wo...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
this is one reason i hate to be at home alone,it doesnt just happen in one country it happens everywere
Posted 11/12/08
It's their culture.
What right do we outsiders have to interfere?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.