First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Rape victim stoned to death; Why? Accused of adultery.
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

ShroomInferno wrote:


ziyaad wrote:

Islamic law is a bit harsh but it works .... if the islamic law gets implemented in every country we won't have wars or crime ..... honestly


=D? am i missing something here? obviously. hm, lets now analyse all the islamic countries.
now, look at that. surprise. that's why it looks like a medieval place lost in the time of evolution. that's why there are so many wars between the muslims themselves, because they can't accept each others different perception of the religion islam.

a "bit" harsh? if keeping people in fear, and threatening them with death is considered to be just a "bit" harsh
basically, it only works if you oppress people, and put them into fear and disallow them to get proper education. ignorance is bliss, i guess

are you one of the many muslims who are heading for world domination? if yes, i hope you'll fail at it.

that such archaic patriarchal-based sentiments can be still seen in our advanced world, is surely evidence of how much religion is being tolerated and unquestionably respected.

allowing them to hold sway over policies and laws that discriminate others is unacceptable. period.

if you've got something to object about that matter, then go crawl back to where you came out, because i love my human rights, and don't want to lose them because of some archaic laws which just favour one gender such as the sharia laws.



Human rights is overrated .... I am not religious so I don't believe in any religion but I do support the islamic law u can say what u want about it but it's a law that works ! and muslims do not wanna dominate the world americans do haha and there countries look like that cause it has no resources and ways to make money and that makes it a third world country ... look at all the muslim countries that has resources "taken over by america for oil etc ....." instead of going into business with muslims and the country america and whoever instead make up an excuse to go to war just to take whatever is left of the countries !!

Our opinions are different and we both feel strongly about it so lets just agree to differ




Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

ziyaad wrote:


ShroomInferno wrote:


ziyaad wrote:

Islamic law is a bit harsh but it works .... if the islamic law gets implemented in every country we won't have wars or crime ..... honestly


=D? am i missing something here? obviously. hm, lets now analyse all the islamic countries.
now, look at that. surprise. that's why it looks like a medieval place lost in the time of evolution. that's why there are so many wars between the muslims themselves, because they can't accept each others different perception of the religion islam.

a "bit" harsh? if keeping people in fear, and threatening them with death is considered to be just a "bit" harsh
basically, it only works if you oppress people, and put them into fear and disallow them to get proper education. ignorance is bliss, i guess

are you one of the many muslims who are heading for world domination? if yes, i hope you'll fail at it.

that such archaic patriarchal-based sentiments can be still seen in our advanced world, is surely evidence of how much religion is being tolerated and unquestionably respected.

allowing them to hold sway over policies and laws that discriminate others is unacceptable. period.

if you've got something to object about that matter, then go crawl back to where you came out, because i love my human rights, and don't want to lose them because of some archaic laws which just favour one gender such as the sharia laws.



Human rights is overrated .... I am not religious so I don't believe in any religion but I do support the islamic law u can say what u want about it but it's a law that works ! and muslims do not wanna dominate the world americans do haha and there countries look like that cause it has no resources and ways to make money and that makes it a third world country ... look at all the muslim countries that has resources "taken over by america for oil etc ....." instead of going into business with muslims and the country america and whoever instead make up an excuse to go to war just to take whatever is left of the countries !!

Our opinions are different and we both feel strongly about it so lets just agree to differ






Way to fuck it up my friend. They don't have natural resources? Wow. What's with all that oil down there?

Oh, another anti-america person. Good. You obviously don't know crap about the history down there, right? The Middle East was fucked like that already before people took interest in that oil. Note: And all that even though the Sharia laws were applied during that time. Strange, isn't it?
If they can't sell their stuff adequately, then it's their own fault for failing at making prosperous businesses. Wait, look at all those rich oil barons! How come they're so rich? And the other people are so poor and uneducated? Lets not get into that as your ignorance is way too bothersome.

Secondly. How can you even dare to say such an ignorant thing? "Human rights are overrated". How can you say such a thing when you can use the internet and have the right to express your opinions and you make use of every single existing human right. If you think that human rights are overrated, then get the fuck out of civilisation. Go crawl back to the caves, and try to live in a surrounding that works according to what you just dared to splutter out with no second thought to it. Just get never caught at stealing or you can say goodbye to your hand.

Despite their religion's message of love and patronage, archaic laws such as burying homosexuals alive, honour killings, marital abuse and female genital mutilation, etc. are respected/accepted by the religious, supported by those laws of which you are thinking so highly. How isn't that fucked?

PS: You are telling me that you are not religious? You are male. You agree with the Sharia laws. You're anti-america. Really, don't try to play that "I don't have a religion, but I agree with Islam" game here.

You must be one little fucked up redneck who didn't realise so far how fucking grateful you should be for having human rights.

Yes, our opinions differ strongly, but I can't stand it when someone splutters out so much nonsense in just six lines.

Floetry~
Posted 11/14/08
poor girl..
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
Why do i hear more disturbing things in Islam, both in numbers and levels, than any other religion?
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World God Onl...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
wow not in japan..
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08


Here's a bomb, knock yourself out.
736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
The militants are simply sexists.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
We should stone them for stoning her. With bigger stones. This plan is foolproof.
Posted 11/14/08

tobydiah wrote:

We should stone them for stoning her. With bigger stones. This plan is foolproof.


Haha, nice. I agree 100%.

698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / It's not heaven
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
don't really think that it was just of them to do something like that to a 13 year old girl but it happened and there will be nothing done about it to tell you the truth. I am lucky they don't stone people for adultery here hehehehehehe I would be in a crap load of trouble if they did.
577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Poor girl *sigh*. The legal system is clearly corrupt.
Posted 11/14/08
Woah that's messed up.
Posted 11/14/08
this pisses me of real Muslims aren't like that I am tired of people thing extremist make up the whole religion i am a Muslim and wow what they did to her was awful and its wrong and t says that in the Koran so I don't understand why these extremist are doin these things Islam is abt respect, love, you respect other religions u love ur friends and family have morals and pray that is what Islam teaches not these stupid things that ppl are doing
Posted 11/14/08

canadian-sweetie wrote:

Poor girl *sigh*. The legal system is clearly corrupt.


yeh they are over doing it all Islam does not teach these things
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

DarkSoulFlame wrote:

That country is messed up in so many levels.


The whole freaking world is is fucked up
Our future is screwed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.