First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
animes sad ending (or ur's)
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
the saddest anime i dont know but here is my poor uncles story.
He told me about his time when he came in a posh school.
I also read his high school diary and worte it in the paint.
1.
2.
3.
4.
i cried when i heard
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
wait a minute that can't be a true story it's to sad
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
the one that i could remember is Chrono Crusade it is great anime but with very sad ending

Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08
This is from a chain letter,right?Why the hell is this here?
Edit: Wrong, It's a chain letter.
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ritika12345 wrote:

the saddest anime i dont know but here is my poor uncles story.
He told me about his time when he came in a posh school.
I also read his high school diary and worte it in the paint.
1.
2.
3.
4.
i cried when i heard


So, why tell us this story? Are you trying to get the compassion of other people or just plainly wasting precious bandwidths? Keep in mind the rule stating that the topic must be sensible and the topic can have discussions, this thread is waiting for pity and exaggerating ppl with bs remarks. Note that you're posting the life of your uncle which doesn't link to the general animu topic.
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
If your uncle told u this story he should be wicked old already...

Back to the topic i guess School Days had a pretty sad ending for Makoto
1395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
i think... bokura ga ita was kinda sad.. and chrno crusade
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
my uncle is alredy dead.......... so thats why i am only going to post it here last.... dont wanana talk about it makes me cry
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Saw this as a chain letter once.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I smell Dupe

OT:
School Days
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
True Tears
Elfen Lied
Code Geass
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Bokura Ga Ita
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ritika12345 wrote:

my uncle is alredy dead.......... so thats why i am only going to post it here last.... dont wanana talk about it makes me cry


And thus, FAILED for not going with the main idea which is "animu".
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

TriPad wrote:


ritika12345 wrote:

my uncle is alredy dead.......... so thats why i am only going to post it here last.... dont wanana talk about it makes me cry


And thus, FAILED for not going with the main idea which is "animu".


yh though but please dont change the topic as said. but i have no idea what that words mean
15762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

ritika12345 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


ritika12345 wrote:

my uncle is alredy dead.......... so thats why i am only going to post it here last.... dont wanana talk about it makes me cry


And thus, FAILED for not going with the main idea which is "animu".


yh though but please dont change the topic as said. but i have no idea what that words mean


I'll try and make this as simple as possible just for you my dearest OP.
It is stated before that you posted the story of your uncle here which doesn't make sense since this sub forum is about animus. You have also posted a dupe if you're pertaining to the "sad animu ending" since there is already a thread about this, try me. What those words mean? Tell pl0x.
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

TriPad wrote:


ritika12345 wrote:


TriPad wrote:


ritika12345 wrote:

my uncle is alredy dead.......... so thats why i am only going to post it here last.... dont wanana talk about it makes me cry


And thus, FAILED for not going with the main idea which is "animu".


yh though but please dont change the topic as said. but i have no idea what that words mean


I'll try and make this as simple as possible just for you my dearest OP.
It is stated before that you posted the story of your uncle here which doesn't make sense since this sub forum is about animus. You have also posted a dupe if you're pertaining to the "sad animu ending" since there is already a thread about this, try me. What those words mean? Tell pl0x.


got u now sorry did not realize
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / california
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Chrono cRusade is hell sad & Code geasse r2 ending T_T
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.