First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Welcome!
Creator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 11/11/08 , edited 11/11/08


Well I just want to say thx!This is a secret group I thought to make with just me friends involved in it! and sense u join ur prove that ur in me family....but for now idk how to make this family group fun so.....eh.... uh well thx and updates comeing soon Mew and I wuv u all! oh and introduce ur self plz!
Posted 11/11/08
OS! i is Shari-chan :]
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
HIya, I'm Naruka! meow
Creator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

mina_yuki wrote:

OS! i is Shari-chan :]





narutosasukegal44 wrote:

HIya, I'm Naruka! meow


Mew Mew Hi Hi!!!!thx for coming in me cr family group!
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

HIya, I'm Naruka! meow


hi hi, naruka-san
nice to meet you
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

angel052894 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

HIya, I'm Naruka! meow


Mew Mew Hi Hi!!!!thx for coming in me cr family group!


Hi hi! meow. Thanks for the invite. meow meow. >^.^<
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

mina_yuki wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

HIya, I'm Naruka! meow


hi hi, naruka-san
nice to meet you


hai, nice to meet you too, Shari~chan! >^.^< meow
Creator
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

HIya, I'm Naruka! meow


Mew Mew Hi Hi!!!!thx for coming in me cr family group!


Hi hi! meow. Thanks for the invite. meow meow. >^.^<


mew ur welcome and i see u becoming friends with shari chan good!
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

angel052894 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


angel052894 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:

HIya, I'm Naruka! meow


Mew Mew Hi Hi!!!!thx for coming in me cr family group!


Hi hi! meow. Thanks for the invite. meow meow. >^.^<


mew ur welcome and i see u becoming friends with shari chan good!


Meow, yes. hey, can I be part of your CR family too?
Posted 11/13/08
i made a new friend
Moderator
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Neko land hehehe
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
hiii hiiii konnichi wa im midori-chan= ^ . ^ =
Posted 11/14/08

midori_gurl wrote:

hiii hiiii konnichi wa im midori-chan= ^ . ^ =


hi hi midori-chan ^^
hajimemashite.
Moderator
645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Neko land hehehe
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
im daijobu = ^ . ^ = thanx for askin, wats ur name?
Posted 11/15/08

midori_gurl wrote:

im daijobu = ^ . ^ = thanx for askin, wats ur name?


um.. Shari-chan
Moderator
4290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Himitsu Island
Offline
Posted 11/20/08
.. im Kei
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.