First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
●͡ T h e m e . P a g e . M a c h i n e•••☆
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


OMG!!! are you joking?!?1 you are so go so good at making a theme page!!!! i love it! but i have to wait till december to use it! i can't wait!!!and it's super awesome thank you!!!! by the way can you add a little bit more like winter brushes maybe like a snowflakes or something..but it's still awesome!



o..sure i will ad sth:] glad u like it:]
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


OMG!!! are you joking?!?1 you are so go so good at making a theme page!!!! i love it! but i have to wait till december to use it! i can't wait!!!and it's super awesome thank you!!!! by the way can you add a little bit more like winter brushes maybe like a snowflakes or something..but it's still awesome!




Hope this will do:]


Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 11/20/08 , edited 11/20/08


THANKIES!!!!!it is so pretty! i can't wait till i get to use it on december! it's just 2 weeks away! thank you again!
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 11/20/08

xxiRaiinxx wrote:

( P E N D I N G c/o [kaze_hime_sama])

hi again!~

▪Specific Mod/Creator:: any mods >..<
▪What yuu want written (in order):: >ex::

Currently Watching:
- Earl and Fairy
- Shugo Chara
- Clannad After Story
- Skip Beat

All time Fave:
Kamichama Karin
Earl and Fairy
Clannad after Story



▪Layout style:: i'll leave dat to u!
▪Main colour scheme:: Pink >..<
▪Theme: >ex:: KAWAII!~(lolz) XD
▪Extras:: >brushes, and anything kawaii!!
▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] - >please post big and HIGH quality pictures”< >place in spoiler<”




hope this will do:]

Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08 , edited 11/21/08

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:

●͡ T h e m e . P a g e . M a c h i n e•••☆


P l e a s e . F i l l . O u t . W h o l e . F o r m .::

▪Specific Mod/Creator:: >username<
▪What yuu want written (in order):: >ex:: about me::info info! etc.<
▪Layout style:: >whole or separate<
▪Main colour scheme::
▪Theme: >ex:: calm, kawaii, kakoii, gothic, scary, emo, sad, happy, lucky etc.<
▪Extras:: >brushes, hearts, stars or anything etc.<
▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] - >please post big and HIGH quality pictures”< >place in spoiler<


Example::



R e m i n d e r s for Mods

Please place ( P E N D I N G c/o [mod's username] ) when yur currently doing the request
( D O N E c/o [mod's username]) if yu are done.
T h a n k u u! ! !☆(。・・。)



~Warning:: Please fill out whole form or else you will be ignored! Also yur request might be finished in days, if not, a week or so, so PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!


Enjoii♥!!! ~Nana Lollipop [email protected]


▪Specific Mod/Creator:: oOCandiixRawROo
▪What yuu want written (in order)::

Welcome to my profile!


Favorites:
Manga: Kamichama Karin
Anime: Tsubasa Chronicles
Song: Tonight
Singer: Hayley Williams
Band: Paramore/Boys like girls


About me...
Name: Konatsu
Age: 13 yrs. old
Birthday: May 14
Gender: Female
Year Level: 1st year

▪Layout style:: >whole or separate< could u make it look like this?

▪Main colour scheme:: ur choice
▪Theme: kawaii
▪Extras:: ur choice
▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] - >please post big and HIGH quality pictures”< >place in spoiler<


16689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
▪Specific Mod/Creator:: oOCandiixRawROo
▪What yuu want written (in order)::
pichure:

▪Layout style:: separate
▪Main colour scheme::anything that will match
▪Theme: >ex:: calm, sad, happy, lucky
▪Extras:: > anything etc.<
- the text u want us to put in and where:Quote:thanks for viziting laa-laa
- effects and borders (yes or no):if it will match
- the size of it :
Member
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08 , edited 11/26/08
by: samakaziki
▪Specific Mod/Creator:: >username< anyone who can do this
▪What yuu want written (in order):: >ex:: about me::info info! etc.<
Welcome to my profile!

About Lydia

Hi there everyone. My name is Haley but please call me Lydia. I am 14 years old, with my birthday being on January 8th. If you all must know I go to a Private School called Holy Trinity School and I am in the 9th grade. Yes, that is right Grade 9... which means I started school early....and no I am not the smartest girl around because I started early. As well I am in the Music Devision at my school. I play the clarinet and flute...I know what a match. I have one younger brother, named Zachary, and 3 cats. Yes, count them 3, Yoru, Nico, and Shii-chan. Yes those are the names that I gave my cats. What an otaku I am. Also if you really need to know the details, I have curly blonde hair and two different colored eyes. One blue and one green. Cool huh?

My Personality

Me? Well I am usually a clumsy person, but not always. I am also a picky eater so I don't like many foods. I am shy to most people and don't talk much, but that all changes on the computer so don't worry. I would love to talk to all of you! I try to be very polite to people and never swear. Please refrain from swearing to me or around me. It will get me mad, and I don't get mad easily. I love to swim, draw, dance, and sing. I can't cook very well so I am not going to be a very good wife. My favorite foods are strawberries and chocolate.

Favorite Anime

Not in any order...
Earl and Fairy
Kamichama Karin
Shugo Chara
Kyo no Go no Ni
Neo Angelique Abyss
S.A Special A
Minabi Straight!
Ouran High School Host Club
and many many more...

Contact me at...

Please ask first
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: haleytheswimmer
Yahoo: [email protected]


It was a pleasure for you to stop by my profile. Come again

▪Layout style:: >whole or separate< Separate, but can you make the banner things look kinda like this. The people kinda poking out of the banner thing. But please don't use anything else except the whole poking out thing. I would like a better background...but still light and a fancier font.

▪Main colour scheme:: anything that goes but something not too dark but FANCY please

▪Theme: >ex:: calm, kawaii, kakoii, gothic, scary, emo, sad, happy, lucky etc.< Fancy, calm,

▪Extras:: >brushes, hearts, stars or anything etc.< anything fancy that goes with it

▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] - >please post big and HIGH quality pictures”< >place in spoiler<
please crop the PEOPLE(not faces) out and put them on the banner thing please
Welcome to my Profile-

About Lydia-

My Personality-

Favorite Anime-

Contact Me At...-

It was a pleasure for you to stop by my profile. Come Again -
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08


i hope you like it X3 i've never done a theme page for someone else before but i love helping out people and this is one way to do it XD i'm sorry if you hate it TT^TT i won't blame you or get pissed X3 the proffie is in 9 images =[ i hope you can manage because i hate downloading images constantly XP clickie ~
Member
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

samakaziki wrote:



i hope you like it X3 i've never done a theme page for someone else before but i love helping out people and this is one way to do it XD i'm sorry if you hate it TT^TT i won't blame you or get pissed X3 the proffie is in 9 images =[ i hope you can manage because i hate downloading images constantly XP clickie ~


WOW!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! IT IS VERY NICE!!! HEHE THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!
13916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

angelic_angel12 wrote:
eheh, thanks XD i'm glad you like it but i replied late because a messed a few things up and it took me a while to get it fixed again. i'm sorry for the delay =[
Member
25012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My little piece o...
Offline
Posted 11/30/08

samakaziki wrote:


angelic_angel12 wrote:
eheh, thanks XD i'm glad you like it but i replied late because a messed a few things up and it took me a while to get it fixed again. i'm sorry for the delay =[


ahhh its ok don't worry about it
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:

P E N D I N G c/o oOCandiixRawrOo ♡N A N A
P E N D I N G c/o kaze_hime_sama(note to Nana:i took this request bcoz it seems the requestor dont want to w8 for long...hope u will understand Nana:])


▪Specific Mod/Creator:: oOCandiixRawROo
▪What yuu want written (in order):: >ex:: about me::info info! etc.<

About Ai-chan:
My true name is Amanda but I'd like it if you call me Ai-chan. I love cute thing and
im a lolita Im 15 years old I love candy and sweets!! I am sweet and shy
but when you are my friend im outgoing and hyper. I love making new friends!!
I love bunnies and kitties and teddies!! I love asian dramas and movies my favorites
asian movies are scary ones but i love all asian movies!! I love shojo anime and manga!!
I love Japanese rock and Japanese pop!! I love Bou-chan and Brian-chan!! I love everything kawaii!!
im a big Sanrio fan!! I love Ai Otsuka she is my favorite Japanese pop singer!!


Ai-chan dont want you to!
Dont say mean things to me!!
Dont say mean things to my friends!
Ai-chan would love it if you could add!!

Hobbies:
volleyball
making graphics
watching anime
reading manga
eatting candy and sweets
hanging out with friends


Likes/ dislikes
Likes:
Kawaii things
anime
manga
candy
sweets
friends
asian dramas
Jpop Jrock
bunnies
kitties
teddies


Dislikes:
Mean people!
Bugs!
Evil things!



▪Layout style:: >whole or separate:Can u make it a like the example please?
▪Main colour scheme:: color dat suist the pic >.<
▪Theme:: calm and kawaii!
▪Extras:: everything cute please that you can think of!!
▪Quote:: Love the world Love everyone even if they hate you!!

▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] -


hope this will do:]

Member
24876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


Kawaii_cupcake_princess_Ai wrote:

P E N D I N G c/o oOCandiixRawrOo ♡N A N A
P E N D I N G c/o kaze_hime_sama(note to Nana:i took this request bcoz it seems the requestor dont want to w8 for long...hope u will understand Nana:])


▪Specific Mod/Creator:: oOCandiixRawROo
▪What yuu want written (in order):: >ex:: about me::info info! etc.<

About Ai-chan:
My true name is Amanda but I'd like it if you call me Ai-chan. I love cute thing and
im a lolita Im 15 years old I love candy and sweets!! I am sweet and shy
but when you are my friend im outgoing and hyper. I love making new friends!!
I love bunnies and kitties and teddies!! I love asian dramas and movies my favorites
asian movies are scary ones but i love all asian movies!! I love shojo anime and manga!!
I love Japanese rock and Japanese pop!! I love Bou-chan and Brian-chan!! I love everything kawaii!!
im a big Sanrio fan!! I love Ai Otsuka she is my favorite Japanese pop singer!!


Ai-chan dont want you to!
Dont say mean things to me!!
Dont say mean things to my friends!
Ai-chan would love it if you could add!!

Hobbies:
volleyball
making graphics
watching anime
reading manga
eatting candy and sweets
hanging out with friends


Likes/ dislikes
Likes:
Kawaii things
anime
manga
candy
sweets
friends
asian dramas
Jpop Jrock
bunnies
kitties
teddies


Dislikes:
Mean people!
Bugs!
Evil things!



▪Layout style:: >whole or separate:Can u make it a like the example please?
▪Main colour scheme:: color dat suist the pic >.<
▪Theme:: calm and kawaii!
▪Extras:: everything cute please that you can think of!!
▪Quote:: Love the world Love everyone even if they hate you!!

▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] -


hope this will do:]



XD oh wow thank you i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* hehe

Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08 , edited 12/5/08

ChocoMelody wrote:

P E N D I N G c/o kaze_hime_sama

▪Specific Mod/Creator:: anyone
▪What yuu want written (in order):: About Melody, rules, likes, dislikes, faves, Melody's Quote

Welcome to Melody's Profile~!!

About Melody
Konnichiwa mina~ My name is Melody but you can just call me Mel-chi or Mel-chan. I was born some country in Asia (i dont want to mention gomen). I have 2 little siblings, one brother and one sister. I can get pretty mad, sad, or VERY energetic sometimes so yup~!!. I almost forgot to mention that i sometimes say "Fooey" which i totally dont know what that means so dont ask. I'll think of a meaning sometime so NYA~!!.


Rules;
♥ No cussing
♥ No chain letters
♥ No spam
♥ No virus
♥ BUDDY ME!!

Likes:
♥ Hello Kitty and Friends
♥ Anime
♥ Manga
♥ Japanese songs
♥ Friends
♥ Family
♥ Snow

Dislikes:
♥ Ecchi
♥ Perverts
♥ Account Hackers
♥ Stalkers

Faves:

~Color
♥ Pink
♥ Blue
♥ Turquoise
♥ Green
♥ Neon

~Animals:
♥ Kitty
♥ Puppy
♥ Panda
♥ Bunni
♥ Dolphin
♥ Cheetah
♥ Jaguar

~Food:
♥ Mint Choco Chip Ice Cream
♥ Mac and Cheese
♥ Hot and Cheese Cheetos
♥ Pasta
♥ Cinnamon Twist
♥ Skittles
♥ Crunch (chocolate)

~Music:
♥ Sakura Kiss (english and japanese versions)
♥ Eternal Snow
♥ Still Doll
♥ Happi (by Koharu Kusumi
♥ Kokoro no Tamago
♥ Haruka Kanata
♥ Legend of Mermaid


Melody's Quote:
"When a friend goes away and you see them leave, have a smile on your face cause your friends want to remember you with a smile on your face"

BUDDY ME and BYEBYE!!





▪Layout style:: whole but make it kind of like Nana's theme page
▪Main colour scheme:: pink and dont make the words too light
▪Theme: kawaii and happi
▪Extras:: stars and hearts
▪Picture:



hope this will do:]

Member
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 12/11/08 , edited 12/23/08
D O N E c/o Nana

▪Specific Mod/Creator:: nana chan aka oOCandiixRawROo or anyone else...
▪What yuu want written (in order)::
(about me part)
The name is Veronica and they call me vee. And someday I will FLY!:) I am also 16 years young (not really) and love life! (ok..life sucks at times :P) My bdays also on June 14. And if I had to describe myself in one word it would be:lucky. And I am REALLY crazy and random!!:) I will become famous one day..just no one knows it yet :] Im a dork at times but thats ok!:) NO ones perfect. And when people meet me I might be shy at first, but the more we chat the more outgoing I become! You can talk to me about anything!:) so lets chatt!! :]] I'm always joking or "just kidding" but Im working on that. Oh and Im single but I'm not really looking for one, because when I do like someone, it really screws up!!:P No valentine this year. :[ Oh and I'm an only child i have bunches of stories about my amazing but crazy family :] and then all my *amazing* friends come in. I have lots of friends that I adore they're all pretty rad. As you can see I'm very much a nerd. but that's okay with me :] I try not to care about what others think. but, I always end up doing so. and sarcasm is my second language I have changed ah-lot over the years But it's all for the better though...most of the time..haha~~ Oh and also..you really should budyy me. Why?.. Because they totally make my day! :]] PS: I am addicted at putting smileys at the end of everything if you didn't notice that already :]]
Rules:
*Buddy me...then talk to me!!>< or i will DELETE u!!XD
*Be nice to me and my buddies!!:)
*Dont copy any of my pics!!><
*NO SPAM!!><
Likes: Friends, Family, ppl who are nice, and LOVE!!:) also teddy bears, etc.
Dislikes: meanies, poop heads, posers, stalkers, school, etc.
▪Layout style:: whole
▪Main colour scheme:: idk..u choose!!:)
▪Theme: >ex:: kawaii!!:)
▪Extras:: nana chan use ur awesome skills
▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] -

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.