First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
●͡ T h e m e . P a g e . M a c h i n e•••☆
Member
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [+]♥[+]♥[+] candi...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


mhyxii wrote:


thankz 4 diz. i know its hard cause it's so many ...
but you do it...
thank yuu very very much.. uhmpff.. can i reQuest to yOu again ??


sure u can..hehez..:] tho i might not so quick...coz sch juz reopens & i m pretty much busy rite now..>.>


that's okkkk... uhmpff.. plez make it separate. ~ n_n && plez don't use white baCkgrOund ** xixi. ^
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

mhyxii wrote:


kaze_hime_sama wrote:


mhyxii wrote:


thankz 4 diz. i know its hard cause it's so many ...
but you do it...
thank yuu very very much.. uhmpff.. can i reQuest to yOu again ??


sure u can..hehez..:] tho i might not so quick...coz sch juz reopens & i m pretty much busy rite now..>.>


that's okkkk... uhmpff.. plez make it separate. ~ n_n && plez don't use white baCkgrOund ** xixi. ^


u wan the same form? i mean u still wan to use the pic that u used?
Member
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [+]♥[+]♥[+] candi...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

kaze_hime_sama wrote:


mhyxii wrote:


kaze_hime_sama wrote:


mhyxii wrote:


thankz 4 diz. i know its hard cause it's so many ...
but you do it...
thank yuu very very much.. uhmpff.. can i reQuest to yOu again ??


sure u can..hehez..:] tho i might not so quick...coz sch juz reopens & i m pretty much busy rite now..>.>


that's okkkk... uhmpff.. plez make it separate. ~ n_n && plez don't use white baCkgrOund ** xixi. ^


u wan the same form? i mean u still wan to use the pic that u used?


sure.
Member
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [+]♥[+]♥[+] candi...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:



you mean me? Didn't yuu request for kaze_hime_sama ? umm suree I'll do it. it might take some time though
~ oOCandiixRawROo NANA (★∪°)シミ☆


yes.. i like you to do it ! . coz' i Love yOur craFts nana *
Creator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

mhyxii wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:



you mean me? Didn't yuu request for kaze_hime_sama ? umm suree I'll do it. it might take some time though
~ oOCandiixRawROo NANA (★∪°)シミ☆


yes.. i like you to do it ! . coz' i Love yOur craFts nana *


huh!? Thankuu but I think kaze_hime_sama is doing yur request because yuu requested for her?! Read Top. . . and I think she started again on yur theme page request? I dun wanna waste all her hard work for nothing. So I'll wait until we solve this.Oki Oki
~NANA ♥
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/22/09
D O N E c/o Nana

▪Specific Mod/Creator:: >username< Anyone
▪What yuu want written (in order)::

Welcome To ChristiCutie's Profile!



About Me:
Name: Christina
Age: Unknown
Birthday: May 24
Gender: Female
Location: New York
Likes: Animals, Rainbows, Anime, Family, and Friends
Dislikes: Haters, Back-Stabbers, People Who Hurt Me Or My Friends.



Rules:
1.) Don't steal my stuff Unless you got permission
2.) Don't be inopropriate on my profile
3.) Be nice to me and my friends
4.) No cursing
5.) Better follow the rules or else if i find you, you would be reported!!!



Theme:
The theme of my profile is Hello Kitty. I picked this theme because when I was little, I loved Hello Kitty and I have alot of stuff of Hello Kitty. So, I made this theme to show my love and also, to remember how I have loved Hello Kitty when I was little.



Thanks For Visiting My Profile!
Also, Please Buddy Me!!!!!!!!



Support Me!
(Can you plz put this seperate from the others?)

▪Layout style:: >whole or separate< Whole
▪Main colour scheme:: Anything is Fine
▪Theme: Kawaii
▪Extras:: >brushes, hearts, stars or anything etc.< Anything
▪Picture: [in spoiler tag] - >please post big and HIGH quality pictures”<
Moderator
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


mhyxii wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:



you mean me? Didn't yuu request for kaze_hime_sama ? umm suree I'll do it. it might take some time though
~ oOCandiixRawROo NANA (★∪°)シミ☆


yes.. i like you to do it ! . coz' i Love yOur craFts nana *


huh!? Thankuu but I think kaze_hime_sama is doing yur request because yuu requested for her?! Read Top. . . and I think she started again on yur theme page request? I dun wanna waste all her hard work for nothing. So I'll wait until we solve this.Oki Oki
~NANA ♥


hhmm...Nana...can u do the request then? coz i m so busy ne...with the re-start of sch & such...>.> ..so i will leave it to u ne~ if u cnt then nvm tho:D
Member
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / [+]♥[+]♥[+] candi...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


mhyxii wrote:


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:



you mean me? Didn't yuu request for kaze_hime_sama ? umm suree I'll do it. it might take some time though
~ oOCandiixRawROo NANA (★∪°)シミ☆


yes.. i like you to do it ! . coz' i Love yOur craFts nana *


huh!? Thankuu but I think kaze_hime_sama is doing yur request because yuu requested for her?! Read Top. . . and I think she started again on yur theme page request? I dun wanna waste all her hard work for nothing. So I'll wait until we solve this.Oki Oki
~NANA ♥


nOpe. ~ its not for nothing. coz i need a separate && not a white baCkgrOund. so, i know she is so so tired. then, plez make it 4 mee nana* ♥~ *hugs*
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/23/09

mayuayumi wrote:

D O N E c/o Nana

Specific Mod/Creator:: anyone with the time
▪What yuu want written (in order):: welcome 2 my profile!~ -space-
theme: Haruma Miura *ekk*

about me: my birthday is on november 25 and my name ish kiana but my nicknames are yumi and mayu=3 i live in canada and im a freshman>;3 and umm ask 4 more hehe-space-

rules: look in my pg

thanks for visting -space-

support mayu~
- suppot icon


▪Layout style:: whole
▪Main colour scheme:: any
▪Theme: anything really your choice
▪Extras:: >anything that looks good^^ but make it a bit lengthy plz
▪Picture:

i gave alot just in case u need more=3 use any that u like

thanks so much^^

E D I T!!!

i want to add likes and dislikes

likes: friends,
txting,
anime,
and dramas
Miura Haruma
Erika Sawajiri
and a few more

dislikes:
fakes,
mean ppl,
chain letters!!!!
scary movieso-o
bugs -gross-
and alot more>.<




is anyone goin 2 do it??
Creator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

ChristiCutie wrote:

D O N E c/o Nana



Sorrii Sorrii!! For the realllyyy long delay!
Hope yuu like it! And the [Support Me!] sign has a "blinking heart".
Also Sorrii that's it's really simple!!





With Luvs,
Nana ♥
Creator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

mayuayumi wrote:


mayuayumi wrote:

D O N E c/o Nana

Specific Mod/Creator:: anyone with the time
▪What yuu want written (in order):: welcome 2 my profile!~ -space-
theme: Haruma Miura *ekk*

about me: my birthday is on november 25 and my name ish kiana but my nicknames are yumi and mayu=3 i live in canada and im a freshman>;3 and umm ask 4 more hehe-space-

rules: look in my pg

thanks for visting -space-

support mayu~
- suppot icon


▪Layout style:: whole
▪Main colour scheme:: any
▪Theme: anything really your choice
▪Extras:: >anything that looks good^^ but make it a bit lengthy plz
▪Picture:

i gave alot just in case u need more=3 use any that u like

thanks so much^^

E D I T!!!

i want to add likes and dislikes

likes: friends,
txting,
anime,
and dramas
Miura Haruma
Erika Sawajiri
and a few more

dislikes:
fakes,
mean ppl,
chain letters!!!!
scary movieso-o
bugs -gross-
and alot more>.<




is anyone goin 2 do it??


When youu mean [rules: look in my page] did youu mean me to look in yur page? Please copy and paste yur rules in that case, and everything else cuz it might be a bit confusing. . .?? Thankuu♥
Creator
2867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i n m y h a p p...
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

mayuayumi wrote:


mayuayumi wrote:

D O N E c/o Nana



is anyone goin 2 do it??


Sorrii Sorrii for the long wait!! I had a hard time with School work!! But I'm finally done your request! Sorrii it isn't [lengthy]!!.
Hope yuu like it!! (o>x<)o


With Luvs;
Nana ♥
Member
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 2/4/09
▪Specific Mod/Creator:: anyone
▪What yuu want written (in order)::



ABOUT ME
Hi my name is Zylian im the most hottest, prettiest, coolest, strongest girl in high school^_- looolz and i know my name is wierd so im goin to let u call me Zyle, ZZ, Princess and only boyz can call me Zuzu. Im a hot emo girl and sk8r girl. I love skateboarding and hanging out with my hommies. im a sexy nerd loolz im not really a nerd but i am smart. I love to make new friends. i love reading manga and twilight saga. I mostly love everything especially anime!!!!! I have been school president for three years woohoo!!! so feel free to buddy me i wont bite loooolz and i will change ur life...



NOTICE
name: zylian
ickname: zyle, zz, princess and zuzu
age: 14
location: where else can u find me im everywhere well mostly im in the skatepark loolz
status: ammmm i have no idea
mood: same as always
fave color: colorful well mostly red, black, orange, purple, pink and white
fave anime: naruto, shugo chara, code geass, hitman reborn, bleach, death note, and gintama



RULEZ
please dont take anything without my permission
do not send me gross stuff
don't ever send me chain letter or else
and dont even dare to hurt my friends and me and i will hunt u in ur dreams
dont ask me to be ur cr gf because to many dude ask me already
no spamming
buddy me
talk to me or die jk jk
well i hope im bieng nice to u if im not please tell me





LIKES
i love everything colorful
i love my skateboard
i love skateboarding
i love my friends
i love books
i love music (i wouldn't live without it)
i love my computer
i love myself
i love vampires
i love emo boys and sk8r boys
i love colorful skinny jeans
i love cute guyz
i love flirty dudes
i love dudes that play guitar and drums
i love dudes wearing skinny jeans
i love anime!!!!!!



DISLIKES
i hate my self sometimes
i hate my lovers, my admirers and boys who won't stop looking at me(sort of)
i hate my sister
i hate mean ppls
i hate pervy guyz
i hate kiddy stuff
i hate my friends (i know i put i love my friends but sometimes i hate them)
and so on



FAVE BUDDIES
(not in order and sowi if ur not in it)
warriorprincess15(real life best friend)
ryanro
tjk17
yellopengu
mystic17
bigm1
crazykid61
zeroloveless
jo7a
icyheart448
ilovedeidaraandsasori
narth98
speed_crazy
deathnotelover1
dragon67
and so on



well i guess this is goodbye well not really its only the begining well i hope u well like me

"Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!"



▪Layout style:: separate
▪Main colour scheme:: pink, black, i dont know
▪Theme: gothic, emo, punk, rock
▪Extras:: anything related to gothic, emo, punk and rocker
▪Picture:
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09


oOCandiixRawROo wrote:


ChristiCutie wrote:

D O N E c/o Nana



Sorrii Sorrii!! For the realllyyy long delay!
Hope yuu like it! And the [Support Me!] sign has a "blinking heart".
Also Sorrii that's it's really simple!!





With Luvs,
Nana ♥

thxs! its so adorable! im puttin it on my pg now!
2782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your dreams...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
▪Specific Mod/Creator::Nana
▪Layout style:: i wanna like one pic each order
▪Main colour scheme::Blue,pink,red or white
▪Theme::Lovely girlz
▪Extras::brushes and grids
▪What yuu want written::


Welcome to Fahi's profile


About meh
Hi minna-san.I'm Fahi.But everyone call meh Fahi-chan.I was born in August 30 1994.I came from America.About meh?
I'm kind of girl who's active and luv moving,dancing or singing.Sometimes i can be shy with new people,but luv meetin new friends.So if you wanna add me feel free.^.^


Rules
Don't be mean on me or on my friends.
Don't send me chain message
Don't steal anything in my album
Be nice


Favorite Anime

Can you put these in the favorite animes:



Thx for visiting my profile and come back again


▪Other::Oh can you plz crop all the pictures (exept the pic in the last quote) and make this size:


Thx soo much!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.