First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Do you know anyone who doesn't know thier limit with Jokes?
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

baka-san17 wrote:


smil3es wrote:

I have this friend who keeps on joking with me. its not like...look your fly is undone or your shoelace is untied. no not them jokes. she plays jokes on me; the kind that goes deep in.

there is this one time that she lied her kitten died. she just got it and one time i ask her how it was on MSN and she was like.. "she died" i didn't believe her, so i was like "how?" and she was like "i just found her lying dead in my backyard" i ask her more and it seemed like it really was true. i totally freaked, i ran out of my house and down the streets to her house. (bare foot, in PJ's...thats how shocked i was) i came to her house and she open the door cracking up like crazy; like she just saw must funnest thing. (it was funny if someone reacted like that) but it was a harsh joke. it was funny at the moment but i went home feeling like an idiot. she knows i love animals and all but i was disappointed that she pulled a joke like that.

she doesn't know her limits on a joke, she even pulled it out by retelling the story to my other friends and insulted me about how naive and stupid i am. sometime she brings it up and laugh or use it ageist me

it hurts me deeply...i'm really am still disappointed in her. she still does these kinds of joke with me. even when i tell her not to.[ she doesn't know her limits.

this is the kind of jokes i'm talking about. do you know anyone who doesn't know their limits? how much does it hurt you? or are you the joker. how do you feel about it when you know you went of limit?




i think that by goin this far is a lot.....n yeah, i had so called: "friends"....they cant stop laughin n jokin....they did a prank on me, n i fell 4 it...n they told every1 about it.......even ppl i barely know 'em......talk about the EMBARASEMENT i felt....

now, they're not my friends....though, my brother n some of my family annoy me like dat....but toooooooooooooooo bad i dont have that choice...(2 leave 'em)........


thnx...sry 4 da long post...lol


p.s: i think u should stop being her friend...if she went tooooooooooooooooooooooooo far with the joke-if she had another joke on u-...


you think so? what would you do if you were me?
Posted 12/7/07

smil3es wrote:

I have this friend who keeps on joking with me. its not like...look your fly is undone or your shoelace is untied. no not them jokes. she plays jokes on me; the kind that goes deep in.

there is this one time that she lied her kitten died. she just got it and one time i ask her how it was on MSN and she was like.. "she died" i didn't believe her, so i was like "how?" and she was like "i just found her lying dead in my backyard" i ask her more and it seemed like it really was true. i totally freaked, i ran out of my house and down the streets to her house. (bare foot, in PJ's...thats how shocked i was) i came to her house and she open the door cracking up like crazy; like she just saw must funnest thing. (it was funny if someone reacted like that) but it was a harsh joke. it was funny at the moment but i went home feeling like an idiot. she knows i love animals and all but i was disappointed that she pulled a joke like that.

she doesn't know her limits on a joke, she even pulled it out by retelling the story to my other friends and insulted me about how naive and stupid i am. sometime she brings it up and laugh or use it ageist me

it hurts me deeply...i'm really am still disappointed in her. she still does these kinds of joke with me. even when i tell her not to.[ she doesn't know her limits.

this is the kind of jokes i'm talking about. do you know anyone who doesn't know their limits? how much does it hurt you? or are you the joker. how do you feel about it when you know you went of limit?


ignore her,.,.

70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
but shes like my best friend...but she doesnt know how limit.[/green] you still think i shld?
Posted 12/7/07

smil3es wrote:

but shes like my best friend...but she doesnt know how limit.[/green] you still think i shld?


if she's your best friend talk to her that her jokes are not funny anymore.,.,.,
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dubai(dxb) *onlin...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
well, u can warn her first, n tell her wat u told us.....if i were u i would've done the same...
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

baka-san17 wrote:

well, u can warn her first, n tell her wat u told us.....if i were u i would've done the same...


i guess...cos i dnt want to say anything...cos i want her to be happy...i dnt kno wat i want anymore..

1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / dubai(dxb) *onlin...
Offline
Posted 12/7/07

smil3es wrote:


baka-san17 wrote:

well, u can warn her first, n tell her wat u told us.....if i were u i would've done the same...


i guess...cos i dnt want to say anything...cos i want her to be happy...i dnt kno wat i want anymore..




but if u want her 2 stop, u have to........n i know how u feel cuz i dont to hurt my best friend either...n im sure ur friend is like u, she doesnt wanna get u hurt..but she desn't realize she is hurting u...so confront her...go 4 it!!

82434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
Yes.
70098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Wa Wa Land
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
big arugement just now, making me confuse if this friendship is worth it or not
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ポーランド
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
Sometimes I'm just like your friend. I have weird sense of humor. For some people it's funny. First - I'd be very mad but then I'd propably laugh in this kind of situation. My friends know that I love jokes and they usually don't get so mad.
397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Makai
Offline
Posted 12/7/07
yes. and i refuse to let them do it. ^^
Posted 12/7/07
ya... they start to joke about your family
Posted 12/13/07
i do...and i dont have any idea how to shut them up.. I just call someone(to take my place)
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 12/13/07
Yep. example: We are sitting down at chilies, near the very end of the meal and she mentions how she just got off. Friend says "Grossssss". Yes. his jokes are over the edge in public, to people we don't know.
Posted 12/13/07
yea, a schoolfriend...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.