Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
If you would like to have a membership card just leave your name , alias , and age. and you can pick a pic of your favorite comic book character to have on the card and comic book company logo. here are some pics of cards. if you like the way one is below just tell me if its a, b, c, or what ever letter and the pic you would like to have on them. if you pick one with a background then the card comes with that background on it
a


b


c


d


e
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08
can i get 1 like C with gambit & magneto together ... & with just my username
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

crasyjak wrote:

can i get 1 like C with gambit & magneto together ... & with just my username


do u have any pics that you want of gambit & magneto?
Member
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

fvj wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

can i get 1 like C with gambit & magneto together ... & with just my username


do u have any pics that you want of gambit & magneto?


i'll look for some
Creator
fvj
47825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

crasyjak wrote:


fvj wrote:


crasyjak wrote:

can i get 1 like C with gambit & magneto together ... & with just my username


do u have any pics that you want of gambit & magneto?


i'll look for some


ok just post them on here

Moderator
1940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Scotland
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
crasyjak heres your card
You must be logged in to post.