First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
School Dance (Not Done Yet)
Posted 11/11/08
Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

1roypeace2 wrote:



kool great job!
oo srry i went in
Posted 11/12/08

Sakura_121 wrote:


1roypeace2 wrote:



kool great job!
oo srry i went in

Lol its ok we can only talk in here after i delete anyways did you get some pics?

Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08


nope not yet, im still working on it
Posted 11/12/08

Sakura_121 wrote:



nope not yet, im still working on it


OK =) umm i think we should just start to get things ready n stuff cause its coming up sooner then you think...
Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

1roypeace2 wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:



nope not yet, im still working on it


OK =) umm i think we should just start to get things ready n stuff cause its coming up sooner then you think...


yep ill b right bak im watchin sumthin rite now nd after tht im gonna search 4 sum pic kk
Posted 11/12/08

Sakura_121 wrote:


1roypeace2 wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:



nope not yet, im still working on it


OK =) umm i think we should just start to get things ready n stuff cause its coming up sooner then you think...


yep ill b right bak im watchin sumthin rite now nd after tht im gonna search 4 sum pic kk

Alright se ya lter

Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08


Picz
Teachers Chair:

Chaird 4 ppl:

its hard lookin 4 picz
Posted 11/13/08
umm.... what's this forum for??? ^_^
Posted 11/13/08

khristelle wrote:

umm.... what's this forum for??? ^_^


We are going to figure out what things we are going to pick for like the picture and how and when its going to be =)
student^_^
4416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
need any help???
Posted 11/14/08

1roypeace2 wrote:


khristelle wrote:

umm.... what's this forum for??? ^_^


We are going to figure out what things we are going to pick for like the picture and how and when its going to be =)

ohhh..... ok ^_^ umm.... what are you going to do with the chairs ??? hehehe
Posted 11/14/08

khristelle wrote:


1roypeace2 wrote:


khristelle wrote:

umm.... what's this forum for??? ^_^


We are going to figure out what things we are going to pick for like the picture and how and when its going to be =)

ohhh..... ok ^_^ umm.... what are you going to do with the chairs ??? hehehe


ok what we are going to do is that you see the bar? the chairs will be reseverd and we only have like ten so people have to hurry =)
Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
u knoe, dis is harder than i thought
ill b right bak k guys *goes 2 a store looking for tables nd chairs*
Posted 11/15/08

Sakura_121 wrote:

u knoe, dis is harder than i thought
ill b right bak k guys *goes 2 a store looking for tables nd chairs*


you can look for little things like picture we can use...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.