First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply •͡ Icon Machine★
Posted 11/26/08

angelsakura_o wrote:

●What you want to write:『the text could be small』Angel Sakura_O
●Size:『100x100?』50x50
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute and simple
●Animated:『moxing extras』no
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』




Posted 11/26/08

Starlight305 wrote:

●What you want to write:『the text could be small』
Starlight305
●Size:『100x100?』
normal
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』
anything dat looks kawaii ^o^
●Animated:『moxing extras』
no
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』




Dreamer
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08
thx for both of them! but...... the id........ can u erase the year?....... if not, is also nvm......
Posted 11/27/08

angelsakura_o wrote:

thx for both of them! but...... the id........ can u erase the year?....... if not, is also nvm......


gomen.....I can't
Dreamer
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
okok, nvm THX!!
Posted 11/29/08

●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~
Posted 11/30/08

sakuranomayu wrote:


●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~


uhm..gomen..the pic didn't appear...so I can't made an icon...
can you re-upload the pic...and please put the pic in spoiler~
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08

Vebriany wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~


uhm..gomen..the pic didn't appear...so I can't made an icon...
can you re-upload the pic...and please put the pic in spoiler~ :D


um okay~~ but i do c the pic its just that u gotta wait a while though... ~thnx
okie and i'll reupload it

Posted 11/30/08

sakuranomayu wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~


uhm..gomen..the pic didn't appear...so I can't made an icon...
can you re-upload the pic...and please put the pic in spoiler~ :D


um okay~~ but i do c the pic its just that u gotta wait a while though... ~thnx
okie and i'll reupload it



ah..gomen..for troubled you..^^;;
here's ur icon...hope u like it!
Posted 11/30/08

Vebriany wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~


uhm..gomen..the pic didn't appear...so I can't made an icon...
can you re-upload the pic...and please put the pic in spoiler~ :D


um okay~~ but i do c the pic its just that u gotta wait a while though... ~thnx
okie and i'll reupload it



ah..gomen..for troubled you..^^;;
here's ur icon...hope u like it!


thnx~~ wahhh its SO KAWAII DESU~~i'm gonna use it now
Posted 11/30/08
can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~”
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:


onegai~~ thanx~~

Posted 12/1/08 , edited 12/1/08

●What you want to write: yaya,blooming love(cud yu add sumthing that fits)
●Size: yu choose
●Extras:yu choose
●Animated:yu choose
●Pic:

cud vebriany make it(if possible)

Posted 12/2/08

sakuranomayu wrote:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~”
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:


onegai~~ thanx~~



Here's ur icon~hope u like it!^^

Posted 12/2/08

jevt wrote:


●What you want to write: yaya,blooming love(cud yu add sumthing that fits)
●Size: yu choose
●Extras:yu choose
●Animated:yu choose
●Pic:

cud vebriany make it(if possible)



Posted 12/2/08

Vebriany wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:

can Vebriany make it for me thnx~~”
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』sakuranomayu, mayu-chan
●Size:『100x100?』normal icon size (100x100)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』cute designs, anything that fits
●Animated:『moxing extras』if it fits with the icon
●Pic:


onegai~~ thanx~~



Here's ur icon~hope u like it!^^



thnx!~~~ its kawaii desu`~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.