First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply •͡ Icon Machine★
Member
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
What you want to write:
rhegine,ginoue_mao

●Size:『100x100?』
normal
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』
anything nice please
●Animated:『moxing extras』
its up to u^_^

●MOD: 『who you want to made your request?』
anyone

●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』
Posted 1/2/09

ginoue_mao wrote:

What you want to write:
rhegine,ginoue_mao

●Size:『100x100?』
normal
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』
anything nice please
●Animated:『moxing extras』
its up to u^_^

●MOD: 『who you want to made your request?』
anyone

●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』


Here u go!^^
Member
23648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / BOO !! scared ya...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09
●What you want to write: konatsusan
●Size: the normal icon size
●Extras: please add stripes and make it lightly colorful or anything nice
●Animated:『moxing extras』no thx
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』


can Vebriany do it? thanks!
Posted 1/25/09

konatsusan wrote:

●What you want to write: konatsusan
●Size: the normal icon size
●Extras: please add stripes and make it lightly colorful or anything nice
●Animated:『moxing extras』no thx
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』


can Vebriany do it? thanks!


Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』
nanaho
koizumi09
●Size:『100x100?』yes
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』brushess
●Animated:『moxing extras』nope
●Pic:
Dreamer
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』 Cherry-chan, Smile a million xD
●Size:『100x100?』 as long as it's icon size..the normal one~^^
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』 Star
●Animated:『moxing extras』 No thanks
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』
Posted 3/8/09

koizumi09 wrote:

●What you want to write:『the text could be small』
nanaho
koizumi09
●Size:『100x100?』yes
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』brushess
●Animated:『moxing extras』nope
●Pic:



sorry for make u waited really long time!!!!! >.<

Posted 3/8/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

●What you want to write:『the text could be small』 Cherry-chan, Smile a million xD
●Size:『100x100?』 as long as it's icon size..the normal one~^^
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』 Star
●Animated:『moxing extras』 No thanks
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』



sorry for make u waited for a long time!!!! >.<
11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/19/09
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』
tanxingpei96,Yuki
●Size:『100x100?』original
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』brushess
●Animated:『moxing extras』nope
●Pic:


DONE
Dreamer
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09


OMG! It's totally amazing and beautiful...xDD Thankies<33 *jumps for joy* ><lll
Moderator
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/09 , edited 3/19/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

●What you want to write:『the text could be small』
tanxingpei96,Yuki
●Size:『100x100?』original
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』brushess
●Animated:『moxing extras』nope
●Pic:


DONE


here u go^^ hope u like it

Posted 3/20/09
What you want to write:CrystalPriestessRika, Rika (make Rika bigger than CrystalPriestessRika... that can be very small, just readable plz)
Size:『100x100?』standard
Extras: some cute effects? like this:
Animated:『moxing extras』if it's easier
Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 3/24/09 , edited 3/24/09
●What you want to write:『the text could be small』mayachanhehe, -Maya-
●Size:『100x100?』umm.... the standard icon size =)
●Extras:『what u want to put on? ex. heart,star』anything cute =DD
●Animated:『moxing extras』no thanks ^^
●Pic:『put in spoiler ne~』
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 4/10/09
●What you want to write: sweet_candy101
●Size:『100x100?』
normal
●Extras:『what u want to put on?
up to u
●Animated:『moxing extras
no
●Pic:

Dreamer
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 4/6/09
●What you want to write: GakuenAnime, Support me
●Size:『100x100?』
●Extras:anything that matches
●Animated:anything
●Pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.