First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
DBSK / TVXQ - News & Releases
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
YunHo will always be a HOTTIE!
704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Right here~
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
whoaaa. i love changmin's smile during the wrong number performance. its before jaejoong's rap. dude i almost fainted lol xD
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
081115 The Boyz on Red Carpet




Credit:As tagged + blaze

Caps


OMG...They WON already..--!!!! Auction Style Award and Mobile Popularity Award


CONGRATZ TO OUR BOYS...WEEEEEE
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
111508 MKMF - TVXQ Red Carpet + Interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPi9UtGowMs
cred:xLostLolx
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
CRYING MINNIE @MKMF



Credit:As tagged + kirra12
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
DBSK MKMF awards.

1st - Best Auction Style
2nd - Mobile popularity
3rd - Auction netizen's choice
4th - Overseas viewers Choice
5th - Album of the year


081115 MKMF- DBSK 'My Addiction' Special Intro LIVE [HQ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM2GKVD2sVs
cred:eternalmerkamoon4

081115 MKMF08 DBSK - "Mirotic" Live Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnmkKQp9osw
cred:angelkop

081115 MKMF - DBSK Wrong Number LIVE [HQ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQTmkxXPpuc
cred:eternalmerkamoon4
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08
081115 MKMF08 DBSK win Album of the Year - Changmin Cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIrpPBDKu9k
cred:angelkop

11.15.o8} DBSK//TVXQ Wins 'Mobile Popularity Award'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHktXtDkdQ
cred:iluvJaejoongiex2

081115 MKMF08 DBSK win Auction Netizen Popular Award
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVX5L2u6ZpI
cred:angelkop

[151108] DBSK @ MKMF - 1st award --Best Auction Style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0IsdAdgOo
cred:sarangheJJaejoongie2

oh my...min's face...i wanna cry again -!!


cred:dnbn
Posted 11/15/08
its reasonable that they didnt win best male group or artist of the year considering how theyve only been promoting for 2 months. Yet im still sad. im such a sore loser lol . At least they won album of the year. I started crying too when I saw Minnie cry weeeee~ five awards! one for each member lol.
Posted 11/15/08

lanie_love wrote:

081115 MKMF08 DBSK win Album of the Year - Changmin Cry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIrpPBDKu9k
cred:angelkop

11.15.o8} DBSK//TVXQ Wins 'Mobile Popularity Award'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOHktXtDkdQ
cred:iluvJaejoongiex2

081115 MKMF08 DBSK win Auction Netizen Popular Award
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVX5L2u6ZpI
cred:angelkop

[151108] DBSK @ MKMF - 1st award --Best Auction Style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0IsdAdgOo
cred:sarangheJJaejoongie2

oh my...min's face...i wanna cry again -!!


cred:dnbn


aww >.<
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

JenPhan wrote:

dang that mv was pure hot! i cant wait for the live performance cuz the ending dance was amazing XD


I totally agree with you!
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08

quynhie wrote:

its reasonable that they didnt win best male group or artist of the year considering how theyve only been promoting for 2 months. Yet im still sad. im such a sore loser lol . At least they won album of the year. I started crying too when I saw Minnie cry weeeee~ five awards! one for each member lol.


yeah...im very proud of them..i was disappointed when the best artist of the year announced coz i thought the only daesang is artist of the year but i was wrong...the boys got daesang too...album of the year... im still happy for what they got,,,5 awards after their comeback,2 months neh??......
.
when i saw min cried i was like :O:O--------...I was about to cry when I saw him crying. ,,

hmm.."i hope it was tears of joy maknae"..!!!
909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

lanie_love wrote:

081115 The Boyz on Red Carpet




Credit:As tagged + blaze

Caps


OMG...They WON already..--!!!! Auction Style Award and Mobile Popularity Award


CONGRATZ TO OUR BOYS...WEEEEEE


I'm just curious... What/who/where is jaejoong looking at in the first pic and in the fourth pic?
Thanks in advance! Thank you too for the pics! Jae is soooooooooooooo hot! 'Love him!
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08


I'm just curious... What/who/where is jaejoong looking at in the first pic and in the fourth pic?
Thanks in advance! Thank you too for the pics! Jae is soooooooooooooo hot! 'Love him!


oh sorry..i really dont know..maybe someone can help you and answer ur question ...but i guess he was looking for someone...and it was me...JK...
45761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Dawson's Creek..!...
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
081115 DBSK perf @MKMF




Credit:as tagged + dnbn
Posted 11/15/08 , edited 11/15/08

lanie_love wrote:


quynhie wrote:

its reasonable that they didnt win best male group or artist of the year considering how theyve only been promoting for 2 months. Yet im still sad. im such a sore loser lol . At least they won album of the year. I started crying too when I saw Minnie cry weeeee~ five awards! one for each member lol.


yeah...im very proud of them..i was disappointed when the best artist of the year announced coz i thought the only daesang is artist of the year but i was wrong...the boys got daesang too...album of the year... im still happy for what they got,,,5 awards after their comeback,2 months neh??......
.
when i saw min cried i was like :O:O--------...I was about to cry when I saw him crying. ,,

hmm.."i hope it was tears of joy maknae"..!!!


i hope it was tears of joys too but something tells me otherwise. Seriously, Changmin crying was the most memorable moment at mkmf for me. even the top&hyori kiss didnt even have an effect on me becuase i kept thinking of Changmins tears. Words cant express how proud I am of our boys<3 they achieved things other artists can only dream of doing. Its a very bittersweet feeling huh?



AND my heart aches even more. The boys esp JJ looks dead tired.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.