First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who is your favorite female character from a game?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Tifa; because she embodies the stereotypical useless female role who's simply there as a cheer leader. Come on, let's face it - no one ever put Tifa in a party of 3 once you got Cid and Vincent.
3896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
there's a lot..

tekken
-xiao yu
-lili

parasite eve
-aya brea

resident evil
-ada wong
-jill valentine

final fantasy
-tifa
-rikku
-lulu
-selphie
-yuffie

i kinda don't remember some of them from pc-ps1-ps2-psp... i'm confused...
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
Yuna - Final Fantasy X + XI


Tifa - Final Fantasy VIII
Posted 1/13/09
Favorite all time girl, Aerith!
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
that would be Aeris..she is just so perfect..maybe thats why she died..=)
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

makix wrote:

Tifa; because she embodies the stereotypical useless female role who's simply there as a cheer leader. Come on, let's face it - no one ever put Tifa in a party of 3 once you got Cid and Vincent.


oh my..thats mean! i actually like her around eventhough i hate her because she is really strong at first..but her what do you call her strongest weapon? is that Final Heaven? (correct me if im wrong..my memory's kinda rusty..) whatever it is, it really sucked at the last part..her attacks are way too weak..it is as if she became--ummm useless..hehehe! Yuffie is way stronger than her..i always make sure that i have yuffie around..oh..and cloud too..since i dont have any other options other than he's cool and bad ass kicker..=)
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

jiafei wrote:

Ada from Resident Evil 4 Oh yeaaa~~!!!!


is she the same Ada in resident evil (not sure if it is 1 or 2) who died? the one with Leon..something..?
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

04belle04 wrote:


makix wrote:

Tifa; because she embodies the stereotypical useless female role who's simply there as a cheer leader. Come on, let's face it - no one ever put Tifa in a party of 3 once you got Cid and Vincent.


oh my..thats mean! i actually like her around eventhough i hate her because she is really strong at first..but her what do you call her strongest weapon? is that Final Heaven? (correct me if im wrong..my memory's kinda rusty..) whatever it is, it really sucked at the last part..her attacks are way too weak..it is as if she became--ummm useless..hehehe! Yuffie is way stronger than her..i always make sure that i have yuffie around..oh..and cloud too..since i dont have any other options other than he's cool and bad ass kicker..=)


It's not mean, I'm only stating the obvious.
Tifa in general scaled horribly as she leveled up. Sure, she was decent early level, but you didn't have much choice at that point. Towards the end, specific characters were obviously more overpowered than Tifa and Yuffie.
4134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Lynn / Lyn from Fire Emblem.
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Some Where Near You
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

04belle04 wrote:


jiafei wrote:

Ada from Resident Evil 4 Oh yeaaa~~!!!!


is she the same Ada in resident evil (not sure if it is 1 or 2) who died? the one with Leon..something..?


I think there's only one Ada Wong :p, She was with Leon in Resident Evil 4 and don't think she died.
3128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US east coast
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09


kai from heavenly sword
she was amazing :3
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

jiafei wrote:


04belle04 wrote:


jiafei wrote:

Ada from Resident Evil 4 Oh yeaaa~~!!!!


is she the same Ada in resident evil (not sure if it is 1 or 2) who died? the one with Leon..something..?


I think there's only one Ada Wong :p, She was with Leon in Resident Evil 4 and don't think she died.



so leon was there again..well, when my brother played resident evil (1 or 2), she was definitely with leon and there was a scene there where she fell off the bridge or something like that and leon failed o save her..and she was declared dead on the game..i can't remember the exact details (gawd my memory is rusty) but i can bet my right hand on it that she died that time..

plus, i really grieved over her because i really think she's the best female protagonist on resident evil..glad to know she's on action again..and with leon again..kinda feels nostalgic..sniffsniff
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Some Where Near You
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

04belle04 wrote:


jiafei wrote:


04belle04 wrote:


jiafei wrote:

Ada from Resident Evil 4 Oh yeaaa~~!!!!


is she the same Ada in resident evil (not sure if it is 1 or 2) who died? the one with Leon..something..?


I think there's only one Ada Wong :p, She was with Leon in Resident Evil 4 and don't think she died.



so leon was there again..well, when my brother played resident evil (1 or 2), she was definitely with leon and there was a scene there where she fell off the bridge or something like that and leon failed o save her..and she was declared dead on the game..i can't remember the exact details (gawd my memory is rusty) but i can bet my right hand on it that she died that time..

plus, i really grieved over her because i really think she's the best female protagonist on resident evil..glad to know she's on action again..and with leon again..kinda feels nostalgic..sniffsniff


Well not really sure, u'd have to check when resident evil 4 actually took place. It may have taken place before the earlier ones. I really dont know, only liked resident evil 4.
9935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / leaving planet earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Kasumi from DOA!
5442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Shadow Moses Island
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Chun-Li, Samus, Sniper Wolf
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.