First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
RPGs that should be remade for the PS3
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07

mushroomjay wrote:


cloud101 wrote:

mushroomjay ffv7 doesn't suck u dummy.....my bad loser lost my temper there 4 a second i just don't like people talking about that classic.


If you consider it a classic you obviously haven't played any RPG's before it.

Go get some of the classic FE games, Chrono Trigger, etc.

FFVII has nothing revolutionary about it if you want to go there as well.


Chrono Trigger is revolutionary...some revolutionary SHIT!!!!!!
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 4/28/07

zabuza212 wrote:

to n0odle - u got ur nerve sayin somethin like that bout FF7...and that name "retarded dumpster baby" why r u comparing him to urself ur just mad bc u couldnt get FF7 bc when u were young u were a baby who got dropped in the dumpster and ur retarded ass never could find out what a GOOD game was...let alone a good name wtf is a n0odle.

*this is a true story*


I had FF7 on the day it came out in 1997. Suck it. And Chrono Trigger is not revolutionary. Even if it was who the hell are you to say so? It says your 15...how old where you when it came out?

Squaresoft is seriously losing their touch nowadays.

And for the name thing, I admit my name lacks originality but your's just bad. Named after a character in a really bad anime and adding a number, probadly your birthday or area code.

EDIT: Since we shouldn't be flaming on these forums, let's get back on topic.

They should remake Xenogears and let's pretend Xenosaga never happened.
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
to MJ - i aint mad bc i dont spam i just talk to ppl, why do mods always call u a spammer when most of ur points came from PMs those are the points i lost therefore u r wrong. ppl do get sick of being called a spammer u know, i havent even been active in the forums lately

to n0odle - ur right about the editted part soooo i wont say what i was gonna say, but so what if i was young when it came out i played it and liked on the other hand u didnt so i'll settle for a difference of opinion tho FF7 has the best story line gameplay i wouldnt say

ne way Star Ocean should be made into a game for PS3...unlike Chrono trigger
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
I take back my edit comment and you are now promoted to

Retarded PROM NIGHT dumpster baby.

Here's a song and dance for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS2928ALrZU
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
tsk tsk tsk...retarded prom night dumpster baby...ur the only one who's mother gave birth in a dumpster and u came out feet first u backwards ass mofo. dont be made because u got stood up on ur prom night...and wtf is ur avatar a fucking shin-chan hamster or it resembles ur ugly ass face

and no i dont respect unknown elders
Posted 4/28/07

zabuza212 wrote:

tsk tsk tsk...retarded prom night dumpster baby...ur the only one who's mother gave birth in a dumpster and u came out feet first u backwards ass mofo. dont be made because u got stood up on ur prom night...and wtf is ur avatar a fucking shin-chan hamster or it resembles ur ugly ass face

and no i dont respect unknown elders



First off.....

1) Your a naruto fan so we all know your better off dead to being with.

2) Your poetry sucks (in your profile) go back to your dark room and cut till you find some more inspiration.

3) You cannot possibly compare his face to his ava because you havent seen his face soo therefore your a total douchebag and that was an incredibly lame attempt to insult someone. Try having a little more tact and intelligence behind your insults next time.


Trevor (OP)
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07

kyocool wrote:


zabuza212 wrote:

tsk tsk tsk...retarded prom night dumpster baby...ur the only one who's mother gave birth in a dumpster and u came out feet first u backwards ass mofo. dont be made because u got stood up on ur prom night...and wtf is ur avatar a fucking shin-chan hamster or it resembles ur ugly ass face

and no i dont respect unknown elders



First off.....

1) Your a naruto fan so we all know your better off dead to being with.

2) Your poetry sucks (in your profile) go back to your dark room and cut till you find some more inspiration.

3) You cannot possibly compare his face to his ava because you havent seen his face soo therefore your a total douchebag and that was an incredibly lame attempt to insult someone. Try having a little more tact and intelligence behind your insults next time.


Trevor (OP)


OMFG where the fuck did u come from this shit had nothin to do with ur dumbass...u come from nowhere calling urself cool u aint cool at all u SOB and u insult me from outta nowhere...and wtf is a Trevor (OP) stop signing every fuckin thing because u wanna be known sittin up there feelin urself...who the fuck feels themself in there avatar...i wont say what i was about to say bc i dont wanna get banned...fuckin faggit

and do u write poetry no ur just mad because ur mother gives emo hugs
Posted 4/28/07

zabuza212 wrote:

OMFG where the fuck did u come from this shit had nothin to do with ur dumbass...u come from nowhere calling urself cool u aint cool at all u SOB and u insult me from outta nowhere...and wtf is a Trevor (OP) stop signing every fuckin thing because u wanna be known sittin up there feelin urself...who the fuck feels themself in there avatar...i wont say what i was about to say bc i dont wanna get banned...fuckin faggit


You have the liteary competence of an 11 yr old with downs i hope your happy?
And please if you would allow me to point out several things wrong with your post if i may,,,

1) I didnt say i was cool my name is not Kyo it is Trevor as you have previously mentioned. So the logic of your post has drastically decreased already sadly :(

2) I was not aware giving the peace sign was considered feeling ones self up?
(did you see me and imagined me touching myself?)

3) i will sign my every post like i have the entire time ive been here. Dont like it? Feel free to pm me about it. (But i forewarn you if you type anything in your pm like you have in this thread i wont bother responiding. I dont have a problem with special needs children but i refuse to conversate with them if i can help it,.


POST SCRIPT: "Faggit" is spelled faggot
That is all.

Trevor (OP)
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07

kyocool wrote:


zabuza212 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


zabuza212 wrote:

tsk tsk tsk...retarded prom night dumpster baby...ur the only one who's mother gave birth in a dumpster and u came out feet first u backwards ass mofo. dont be made because u got stood up on ur prom night...and wtf is ur avatar a fucking shin-chan hamster or it resembles ur ugly ass face

and no i dont respect unknown elders



First off.....

1) Your a naruto fan so we all know your better off dead to being with.

2) Your poetry sucks (in your profile) go back to your dark room and cut till you find some more inspiration.

3) You cannot possibly compare his face to his ava because you havent seen his face soo therefore your a total douchebag and that was an incredibly lame attempt to insult someone. Try having a little more tact and intelligence behind your insults next time.


Trevor (OP)


OMFG where the fuck did u come from this shit had nothin to do with ur dumbass...u come from nowhere calling urself cool u aint cool at all u SOB and u insult me from outta nowhere...and wtf is a Trevor (OP) stop signing every fuckin thing because u wanna be known sittin up there feelin urself...who the fuck feels themself in there avatar...i wont say what i was about to say bc i dont wanna get banned...fuckin faggit


You have the liteary competence of an 11 yr old with downs i hope your happy?
And please if you would allow me to point out several things wrong with your post if i may,,,

1) I didnt say i was cool my name is not Kyo it is Trevor as you have previously mentioned. So the logic of your post has drastically decreased already sadly :(

2) I was not aware giving the peace sign was considered feeling ones self up?
(did you see me and imagined me touching myself?)

3) i will sign my every post like i have the entire time ive been here. Dont like it? Feel free to pm me about it. (But i forewarn you if you type anything in your pm like you have in this thread i wont bother responiding. I dont have a problem with special needs kids but i refuse to conversate with them if i can help it,.


POST SCRIPT: "Faggit" is spelled faggot
That is all.

Trevor (OP)


this is coming from a person who cant spell literary...and only u would care about competence its ur comment that got us right here...and do u even know n0odle??? if yes hop off, if no stfu and have a nice day

EDIT: done for tonight
Posted 4/28/07

zabuza212 wrote:


this is coming from a person who cant spell literary...and only u would care about competence its ur comment that got us right here...and do u even know n0odle??? if yes hop off, if no stfu and have a nice day



That was ONE typo..apparently though you cannot spell you OR your. Hahaha i believe ALOT of people care about competence in others posts. Are you even aware of what that word means? Also no i do not know him but i am aware of the fact i was bored and you were ripe for the picking when it came to flaming because lets be honest here......your kind of a schmuck...and you make very little sense in your posts.


Trevor (OP)
3855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Where ever I can...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
first of all ...trevor(op) uhhh wtf!! is a trevor(op) no 1 uses the word schmuck were im from and second of all ur gay as hell 4 putting that lame ass picture up wit ur stupid looking peace sign......when we both know that ur far from ever being black......even though in ur head....u picture yourself with black skin and a black chick...*ahem*i mean black dude....and don't reply back 2 ths message because ur stupid ass so called jokes a whack and mines aren't because i tell it like it is....okay and besides all that shit that u were saying about my cousin zabuza212.......u might wanna stop 4 i make u crawl up in a corner crying for the rest of ur life........lmao.
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
oh well...say what u will back to the topic at hand

if FF7 sucked so much why was it made into a movie that sold out 2 weeks straight here ne way.

Phantasy star should be remodeled for the PS3 bc its good but coulda been waaaaaaaay better
Posted 4/28/07

cloud101 wrote:

first of all ...trevor(op) uhhh wtf!! is a trevor(op) no 1 uses the word schmuck were im from and second of all ur gay as hell 4 putting that lame ass picture up wit ur stupid looking peace sign......when we both know that ur far from ever being black......even though in ur head....u picture yourself with black skin and a black chick...*ahem*i mean black dude....and don't reply back 2 ths message because ur stupid ass so called jokes a whack and mines aren't because i tell it like it is....okay and besides all that shit that u were saying about my cousin zabuza212.......u might wanna stop 4 i make u crawl up in a corner crying for the rest of ur life........lmao.




hahahaha zomg idiocy does run in the family!
Who said peace signs are black people thing....ive always thought of them as a hippie thing. Lol no one uses the word schmuck where you come from because its clear you hail from some underprivladged area of the world where your parents or teachers obviously dont love you enough or they would have taught you proper spelling and how to construct a coherent and intelligent sentence.


EDIT: Please do reply back im loving playing "decode the 6 yr olds post" Your really making my evening and i thought the NFL draft today put me in a good mood

...and heres your profile info...
Read carefully"
I'm evil,insane psychotic,crazy cool,calm collected,and so much more u couldn't understand because my heart is trapt in an sea of darkness losing myself wit each passing day my anger is outta control when someone ticks me off..grrrr, i might say something that will offend u without even trying...my soul feels as if it's going to shatter..can u save me before i dissappear wit the darkness??.

EMO! GO HOME! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE

Trevor (OP)
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
O snaps Kyocool, I think you've been mistaken for a African-American wannabe because you used the word schmuck and the peace sign. Which has nothing to do with African-Americans.
killar 
69281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/28/07
Alright, this ends the flame. Get back on topic guys.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.