First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
[Jdrama]Celeb to Binbo Taro
650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Western Massachus...
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
United States
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
This was one of the worst jdramas I've had the misfortune to waste my time watching... [i was bored and nothing else was available, but still couldn't bring myself to watch all the episodes.]
Ueto was OK, but gud gad... the guy she was paired with?! ...couldn't act for sh*t!
246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
aya vely preeti in this drama..
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
It was a funny drama ^^
2953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
Loved this drama - totally unrealistic but highly enjoyable and hilarious!!

I've been a fan of Ueto Aya since the Azumi movies and she always impresses me but I actually loved Kamiji Yusuke in this too. He was in Binbo Danshi, right?
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
I just watched it and I feel like watching it again. I watched her other drama, which was Attention Please and I love Celeb to Binbo Taro better! Ah! I love her there! I'm a new and BIG FAN of Ueto Aya!!!!
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 7/25/09

Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.


I Know!! Why couldn't they pair her up with a more handsome guy??!! Most of her dramas are with guys over 30 and 40!!! I can't bring myself to watch the other dramas because of the guys she's paired up with!!!
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

mimeportcrush wrote:


Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.


I Know!! Why couldn't they pair her up with a more handsome guy??!! Most of her dramas are with guys over 30 and 40!!! I can't bring myself to watch the other dramas because of the guys she's paired up with!!!


agree agree.... she's always paired up in a way older guy but not all of them are bad... like Naohito Fujiki (teacher from Koukou Kyoushi) well I forgive him cos his good looking... hehe
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
kamiji san kakoii
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/09
sound goods.. gonna try to watch it
umm am not a big fan of Jdrama.. they r funny but they lack romance..
and the kiss scenes are just dreadful hehe
but gotta appreciate their sense of humor : )
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 7/26/09

SpiritGambler wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.


I Know!! Why couldn't they pair her up with a more handsome guy??!! Most of her dramas are with guys over 30 and 40!!! I can't bring myself to watch the other dramas because of the guys she's paired up with!!!


agree agree.... she's always paired up in a way older guy but not all of them are bad... like Naohito Fujiki (teacher from Koukou Kyoushi) well I forgive him cos his good looking... hehe


Yeah! I agree that guy is okay because he's cute! But do you know where I could watch this drama? I really really like Aya!!! She's my favorite now!!! I can't forget the drama Celeb to Binbo Taro and Attention Please! Now, I can't choose which drama to watch! Help please!
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/27/09 , edited 7/27/09

mimeportcrush wrote:


SpiritGambler wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.


I Know!! Why couldn't they pair her up with a more handsome guy??!! Most of her dramas are with guys over 30 and 40!!! I can't bring myself to watch the other dramas because of the guys she's paired up with!!!


agree agree.... she's always paired up in a way older guy but not all of them are bad... like Naohito Fujiki (teacher from Koukou Kyoushi) well I forgive him cos his good looking... hehe


Yeah! I agree that guy is okay because he's cute! But do you know where I could watch this drama? I really really like Aya!!! She's my favorite now!!! I can't forget the drama Celeb to Binbo Taro and Attention Please! Now, I can't choose which drama to watch! Help please!


ok since you're an AYA fan too I will help you out.... do you mean Kou kou Kyoushi 2003? you can download it on D-addicts, direct download is on SilentRegrets http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/kou-kou-kyoushi-2003.php , streaming is available on mysoju.com ............. if you want more aya drama.. I could recommend attention please and kinpachi sensei season 6............. aya's really awesome in kinpachi sensei 6.... i'm currently watching it and damn she's soo great here... best acting ever...

Aya fan? join us!!!
http://www.thisiskawaii.com/
http://bbs.uetoayafans.com----this is a TW and HK site but don't worry cos they have english interface for english speaking fans like us...
http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.3838.htm

2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Diego
Offline
Posted 7/27/09

SpiritGambler wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


SpiritGambler wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.


I Know!! Why couldn't they pair her up with a more handsome guy??!! Most of her dramas are with guys over 30 and 40!!! I can't bring myself to watch the other dramas because of the guys she's paired up with!!!


agree agree.... she's always paired up in a way older guy but not all of them are bad... like Naohito Fujiki (teacher from Koukou Kyoushi) well I forgive him cos his good looking... hehe


Yeah! I agree that guy is okay because he's cute! But do you know where I could watch this drama? I really really like Aya!!! She's my favorite now!!! I can't forget the drama Celeb to Binbo Taro and Attention Please! Now, I can't choose which drama to watch! Help please!


ok since you're an AYA fan too I will help you out.... do you mean Kou kou Kyoushi 2003? you can download it on D-addicts, direct download is on SilentRegrets http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/kou-kou-kyoushi-2003.php , streaming is available on mysoju.com ............. if you want more aya drama.. I could recommend attention please and kinpachi sensei season 6............. aya's really awesome in kinpachi sensei 6.... i'm currently watching it and damn she's soo great here... best acting ever...

Aya fan? join us!!!
http://www.thisiskawaii.com/
http://bbs.uetoayafans.com----this is a TW and HK site but don't worry cos they have english interface for english speaking fans like us...
http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.3838.htm





Thank You Very MUCH!!!!!! Thank you for the recommendations!!! I might be addictive to her dramas! I couldn't forget what my friend told me, that she's a total B****! I was like, Why would you say that? She told me that she's mean and got married to a 44 year old guy when she was 22. Then she told me, and Ueto Aya is not her real name! Later on, I found out that she was talking about another actress! It was unbelievable! That's why I kept asking her questions what drama she was on and she said 1 litre of tears! Then that's when it struck me that she totally mistook her for another actress! Anyways....Sorry, I just needed to tell someone!
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 7/27/09
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/28/09

mimeportcrush wrote:


SpiritGambler wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


SpiritGambler wrote:


mimeportcrush wrote:


Sleepingsparklegirl wrote:

I liked it, sadly no kiss. I didn't like the main guy though; he was always yelling out everything, and he talks that way in real life. Poor Ueto; I hope she didn't become deaf after working with him.


I Know!! Why couldn't they pair her up with a more handsome guy??!! Most of her dramas are with guys over 30 and 40!!! I can't bring myself to watch the other dramas because of the guys she's paired up with!!!


agree agree.... she's always paired up in a way older guy but not all of them are bad... like Naohito Fujiki (teacher from Koukou Kyoushi) well I forgive him cos his good looking... hehe


Yeah! I agree that guy is okay because he's cute! But do you know where I could watch this drama? I really really like Aya!!! She's my favorite now!!! I can't forget the drama Celeb to Binbo Taro and Attention Please! Now, I can't choose which drama to watch! Help please!


ok since you're an AYA fan too I will help you out.... do you mean Kou kou Kyoushi 2003? you can download it on D-addicts, direct download is on SilentRegrets http://silentregrets.com/completed-jdramas/kou-kou-kyoushi-2003.php , streaming is available on mysoju.com ............. if you want more aya drama.. I could recommend attention please and kinpachi sensei season 6............. aya's really awesome in kinpachi sensei 6.... i'm currently watching it and damn she's soo great here... best acting ever...

Aya fan? join us!!!
http://www.thisiskawaii.com/
http://bbs.uetoayafans.com----this is a TW and HK site but don't worry cos they have english interface for english speaking fans like us...
http://jdorama.com/viewtopic.3838.htm





Thank You Very MUCH!!!!!! Thank you for the recommendations!!! I might be addictive to her dramas! I couldn't forget what my friend told me, that she's a total B****! I was like, Why would you say that? She told me that she's mean and got married to a 44 year old guy when she was 22. Then she told me, and Ueto Aya is not her real name! Later on, I found out that she was talking about another actress! It was unbelievable! That's why I kept asking her questions what drama she was on and she said 1 litre of tears! Then that's when it struck me that she totally mistook her for another actress! Anyways....Sorry, I just needed to tell someone!


the one that she's talking about is Erika Sawajiri A.K.A. Aya Ikeuchi in one liter of tears.... well maybe because her name in that drama is aya that's why other people mistook that ueto and sawariji is one person..... they are totally different cos Ueto is known for being a nice and sweet girl unlike erika (though I not hate her or like her... my feelings for her is so-so hmmm). I hope you'll enjoy aya chan's dramas and BTW she's also a singer .... love her songs... if you're interested you could search them on youtube... :hehe:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.