First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
are you feeling these side effects of watching anime?
35065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

siyang2 wrote:

Aha i agree with most of those. I would add

-realized that you were supposed to do homework 3 hours ago...and you have a test tomorrow that you haven't studied for.... -_-'


you just reminded me... I do have a test tomorrow
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
im starting to feel the side effects of not being able to watch anime.
516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
The anime that I watched and currently watching was like taking drugs, gambling and drinking liquor at once for elongated periods of time minus their negative effects, except for addiction.
2332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Saudi Arabia (K.S...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
all of them except i don't cry .
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
none of the above!
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
yes I speak random japanese words/phrases.. rarely
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

coal94 wrote:

well, yea i speak jap sometimes.
but other than that... no.
i limit myself to spend only 2 hours the most in watching animes.
and hell no, i am not crazy about animes.... not really. i only like their story, how they plot it, and the anime character.
but i am crazy bout animes the first time i see them.. but i prefer manga -.-


please don't write "jap" i know it's annoying to spell out the whole word but It's like calling a black person the 'n word'. The term 'Japs' was used a lot in wwII by the americans (and not in a nice way). I'm not telling u this to be a know it all or any thing i'm just telling u so that u don't get cussed out by someone random person u hardly know (i learned the hard way) sorry to be a nag
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I don't want people to know I'm weeabo (or not Japanese) so I don't speak Japanese.
I do have a very bad sleep pattern due to reading online manga into the night/morning.
I don't have a social life (but I would have one if I got along with other anime lovers in rl).
The eye bags I own are due to procrastinating on hw.
I do cry over anime (when a bishounen dies).
But nowadays I'm not so much into anime because reading manga is faster than waiting to see what happens in one damn episode!

6008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08
Depends on which anime cause honestly some are boring like romance anime.But yeah if its mystery, horror or something damn funny I'll watch it non-stop till I have finished most and if not all of the volumes .
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

pinksugar4528693 wrote:


coal94 wrote:

well, yea i speak jap sometimes.
but other than that... no.
i limit myself to spend only 2 hours the most in watching animes.
and hell no, i am not crazy about animes.... not really. i only like their story, how they plot it, and the anime character.
but i am crazy bout animes the first time i see them.. but i prefer manga -.-


please don't write "jap" i know it's annoying to spell out the whole word but It's like calling a black person the 'n word'. The term 'Japs' was used a lot in wwII by the americans (and not in a nice way). I'm not telling u this to be a know it all or any thing i'm just telling u so that u don't get cussed out by someone random person u hardly know (i learned the hard way) sorry to be a nag



well, thanks for telling me that. but on the truth i dont care.
this is the way i phrase japanese for short.
and if ppl insist me on writing japanese, then they must be sick.
everyone hav dif ways of phrasing their own words.
and if ppl wanna think the wrong way, i repeat the wrong way, than GO AHEAD.
pls dont make my non-vulgar word sound like vulgar word
thank you.
if u want some information i found, its here =DD

Jap is an English abbreviation of the word "Japanese."

In Singapore[8] and Hong Kong,[9] the term is used freely as a contraction of the adjective "Japanese". The Australian news service Asia Pulse also uses the term[10] In 1970, the Japanese fashion designer Kenzo Takada opened the "Jungle Jap" boutique in Paris.[11]

In Japan itself, most Japanese are apathetic about the term, according to a 2004 study.[



P.S i'm not trying to pick up a fight with you.
1696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

coal94 wrote:


pinksugar4528693 wrote:


coal94 wrote:

well, yea i speak jap sometimes.
but other than that... no.
i limit myself to spend only 2 hours the most in watching animes.
and hell no, i am not crazy about animes.... not really. i only like their story, how they plot it, and the anime character.
but i am crazy bout animes the first time i see them.. but i prefer manga -.-


please don't write "jap" i know it's annoying to spell out the whole word but It's like calling a black person the 'n word'. The term 'Japs' was used a lot in wwII by the americans (and not in a nice way). I'm not telling u this to be a know it all or any thing i'm just telling u so that u don't get cussed out by someone random person u hardly know (i learned the hard way) sorry to be a nag



well, thanks for telling me that. but on the truth i dont care.
this is the way i phrase japanese for short.
and if ppl insist me on writing japanese, then they must be sick.
everyone hav dif ways of phrasing their own words.
and if ppl wanna think the wrong way, i repeat the wrong way, than GO AHEAD.
pls dont make my non-vulgar word sound like vulgar word
thank you.



P.S i'm not trying to pick up a fight with you. [/quote
no don't worry i'm not mad in the least, i just was putting it out there that some people might take it the wrong way(and just in case u didn't know) sorry!

135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

pinksugar4528693 wrote:


coal94 wrote:


pinksugar4528693 wrote:


coal94 wrote:

well, yea i speak jap sometimes.
but other than that... no.
i limit myself to spend only 2 hours the most in watching animes.
and hell no, i am not crazy about animes.... not really. i only like their story, how they plot it, and the anime character.
but i am crazy bout animes the first time i see them.. but i prefer manga -.-


please don't write "jap" i know it's annoying to spell out the whole word but It's like calling a black person the 'n word'. The term 'Japs' was used a lot in wwII by the americans (and not in a nice way). I'm not telling u this to be a know it all or any thing i'm just telling u so that u don't get cussed out by someone random person u hardly know (i learned the hard way) sorry to be a nag



well, thanks for telling me that. but on the truth i dont care.
this is the way i phrase japanese for short.
and if ppl insist me on writing japanese, then they must be sick.
everyone hav dif ways of phrasing their own words.
and if ppl wanna think the wrong way, i repeat the wrong way, than GO AHEAD.
pls dont make my non-vulgar word sound like vulgar word
thank you.



P.S i'm not trying to pick up a fight with you. [/quote
no don't worry i'm not mad in the least, i just was putting it out there that some people might take it the wrong way(and just in case u didn't know) sorry!




dont worry. i am not angry too hahas.
and yea thanks for the information.
i learned something new. hahhahas~ =DDDD
thank you. i will try to write japanese.. but i dont know whether i can or not.. cos i am quire used to write jap. hahahas =D
296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Col, Oh
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
every now and then the second one, but thats it
2751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / still on the move
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
speaking Japanese yeah. Remind me not to open my mouth while standing next to a Japanese person -- I think I have a horrible accent
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Jose CA
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

animeloverinsecret wrote:

SIDE EFFECTS
-you find yourself speaking random japanese
-you look at the clock and see u should've been sleeping 6 hours ago
-u've given up ur social life at times to watch anime
-eyes have bags under them from lack of sleep
-eyes are poofy from crying over an anime
-ur still as crazy about anime as the first time u clicked that magical play button :)


^my friends this is how i am all the time ;)


1. i actually took classes of japanese.
2. i try my best to sleep on time, most late i'd sleep is 1 hour late.
3. i never had a a social life to begin with.
4. i have baggy eyes, even though i sleep generally on time.
5. anime rarely makes me cry, i cried watching the ending of Air definitely >.>
6. DAMN RIGHT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.