Post Reply ID Membership Card
Creator
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
For Ladies



For Gentlemens



Thank You
Royal-Princess
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08

rei_reio4 wrote:

For Ladies



For Gentlemens



Thank You


Username: CherrimMew
Gender: Female
Position and Name: Princess, Usagi Sakura
DOB: January 7

Arigatou! and here is the picture:
Creator
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/21/08


CherrimMew wrote:


rei_reio4 wrote:

For Ladies



For Gentlemens



Thank You


Username: CherrimMew
Gender: Female
Position and Name: Princess, Usagi Sakura
DOB: January 7

Arigatou! and here is the picture:


wait i'm making a new membership card ^^

Royal-Princess
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08

rei_reio4 wrote:



CherrimMew wrote:


rei_reio4 wrote:

For Ladies



For Gentlemens



Thank You


Username: CherrimMew
Gender: Female
Position and Name: Princess, Usagi Sakura
DOB: January 7

Arigatou! and here is the picture:


wait i'm making a new membership card ^^



Okay! and I will change my picture! Here is the new one: I already cropped it for face picture! just resize it to make it fit the membership card! thanks!
Creator
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/22/08




Royal-Princess
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

rei_reio4 wrote:







Thanks!
Creator
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08



hey its ugly T_T
Royal-Princess
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 11/25/08

rei_reio4 wrote:




hey its ugly T_T


What? well, I think it's nice! We both are not good in editing but trying the best we can to make it look good!
Creator
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/26/08



i don't have any editor i just find some sites can be edit i just use lunapic T_T
Royal-Princess
14605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / ♥A house under a...
Offline
Posted 11/27/08

rei_reio4 wrote:




i don't have any editor i just find some sites can be edit i just use lunapic T_T


Lol! I use the same thing....
Creator
4966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / to the place wher...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08



wei i have photofiltre now i can edit well

try to download it, its nice ^^
You must be logged in to post.