First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestion
Creator
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Any suggestion for this group please post at here.
Night Class Student
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Games?? for relaxation....hehe
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
How about competision ? ^^
Creator
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

roxer_angel wrote:

Games?? for relaxation....hehe


It's already in progression.


diamond93 wrote:

How about competision ? ^^


More accurately? What kind of competition?

32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

Aizome wrote:


roxer_angel wrote:

Games?? for relaxation....hehe


It's already in progression.


diamond93 wrote:

How about competision ? ^^


More accurately? What kind of competition?



Maybe banner contest, avi contest etc ^^

Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

diamond93 wrote:


Aizome wrote:


roxer_angel wrote:

Games?? for relaxation....hehe


It's already in progression.


diamond93 wrote:

How about competision ? ^^


More accurately? What kind of competition?



Maybe banner contest, avi contest etc ^^



Oh..that's good....^^
Night Class Student
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/17/08
great idea..let me think?Hmm.....
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


diamond93 wrote:


Aizome wrote:


roxer_angel wrote:

Games?? for relaxation....hehe


It's already in progression.


diamond93 wrote:

How about competision ? ^^


More accurately? What kind of competition?



Maybe banner contest, avi contest etc ^^



Oh..that's good....^^


Thnkz ^^

Maybe i'll participate althought my avi iz bad ^^


Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
can i make a night class forum here?

pls?
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

shiromanju wrote:

can i make a night class forum here?

pls?


Yes..^^You may..bcause u are night class president..^^
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Aizome wrote:

Any suggestion for this group please post at here.


card..after u make finish,pls write down NIni Private Acedemy in the card
Creator
720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


Aizome wrote:

Any suggestion for this group please post at here.


card..after u make finish,pls write down NIni Private Acedemy in the card


put wad leh? and btw, don't post this at here la... =.=
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/26/08

Aizome wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:


Aizome wrote:

Any suggestion for this group please post at here.


card..after u make finish,pls write down NIni Private Acedemy in the card


put wad leh? and btw, don't post this at here la... =.=


Ok..i will delete it later....=o= u go to nini..see to student card
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
magic and alchemy class......


magic and alchemy AND HOST CLUB *me president LOL*

and an ouran or code geass theme for nex next month!!!!!
Teacher
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/28/08
magic and alchemy class......


magic and alchemy AND HOST CLUB *me president LOL*

and an ouran or code geass theme for nex next month!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.