First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Apply for Classes
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Hi!What class do you want???You can choose your own....

Username:
Class that you want:
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 12/9/08
Username: renagade36
Class that you want: Music, Art, english, maths, science, reading, Drama, food tec, ict, archey, P.E, karate japaness, magic
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
Username:dantomisaw124
Class that you want:Music, Art, english, Drama, archey, P.E
Day Class Student
5576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Hogsmead
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
username: itachi_hinata

classes: science, math, english, P.E., home ec, art, music, archery, and history
Night class moderator
36227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Username: Athrun_16

Classes: Music, Art, English, Science, Literature, History, Archey, Karate, Judo.
Day Class Student
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
username:himura_d_yuri

classes:Music,Art,English,History,P.E,World language
32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Username: Diamond93
Class that you want : Music, Art, Math, CG, Language.
Night Class Student
1805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
username: roxer_angel
class that you wanted: creating,music,japanese,drama,art...
thats all!!!
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
username : shiromanju
class that you wanted : art (drawing,drama,etc), world languange (all language), P.E, English, home economic, archery, math, science, judo, social literature, sport (all sport).

hehe.. gomen if too much~
but this is what i want~~
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:

Hi!What class do you want???You can choose your own....

Username:
Class that you want:


anoo... i want to ask~
is this forum is for day class or both of them??

because... i attend night class.. but i also attend here...

????
Creator
1767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / under a sakura tree
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

shiromanju wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:

Hi!What class do you want???You can choose your own....

Username:
Class that you want:


anoo... i want to ask~
is this forum is for day class or both of them??

because... i attend night class.. but i also attend here...

????


This is for both of them...then i will seprate the class into day & night class...
Posted 11/14/08
Username: xxxfonxxx
Class that you want: music, drama, art and medical class
Night Class President
4624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / hakusenkan..cross...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

Sakura-suzuki wrote:


shiromanju wrote:


Sakura-suzuki wrote:

Hi!What class do you want???You can choose your own....

Username:
Class that you want:


anoo... i want to ask~
is this forum is for day class or both of them??

because... i attend night class.. but i also attend here...

????


This is for both of them...then i will seprate the class into day & night class...


ooooohhh~~

so.. what i written about (which class i want) is for night class too??

fiuhh~

i think that it was only 4 day class~
Teacher
3190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I am with you til...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
username:miaka012
class: art,music,language
Night Class Student
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
Username:LightAnime
Classes:Music,Art,Japanese
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.