First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What is the ONE thing you hate about your look?
Posted 11/13/08

shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.
Posted 11/13/08

shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.

How am I a stalker?
Posting your lovey dovey shit on the thread made it pretty much everyone's business.
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.

How am I a stalker?
Posting your lovey dovey shit on the thread made it pretty much everyone's business.


because you a creep. and no one asked you to read what people write. who sits there reading people's messages. you seriously need a life.
Posted 11/13/08

shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.

How am I a stalker?
Posting your lovey dovey shit on the thread made it pretty much everyone's business.


because you a creep. and no one asked you to read what people write. who sits there reading people's messages. you seriously need a life.

It's called a forum retard.
Your supposed to read messages.
And why did you read my message then?
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.

How am I a stalker?
Posting your lovey dovey shit on the thread made it pretty much everyone's business.


because you a creep. and no one asked you to read what people write. who sits there reading people's messages. you seriously need a life.

It's called a forum retard.
Your supposed to read messages.
And why did you read my message then?


so? it wouldn't kill you to just ignore my post instead of typing some cr*p about it. and for your information i was reading my bf's message.
Posted 11/13/08

shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.

How am I a stalker?
Posting your lovey dovey shit on the thread made it pretty much everyone's business.


because you a creep. and no one asked you to read what people write. who sits there reading people's messages. you seriously need a life.

It's called a forum retard.
Your supposed to read messages.
And why did you read my message then?


so? it wouldn't kill you it just ignore my post instead of typing some cr*p about it. and for your information i was reading my bf's message.

Would it kill you to ignore my post in the first place?
You had to have read my message or you wouldn't reply in the first place.
Consider yourself enlightened.
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
my hair style!!!!!!!!!!! have to deal with it every morning!!!
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:

my eyes. they look like murderers eyes


I disagree honey. I love your eyes. I love everything about you.


awwww thanks i love u Sophie



I love you too jonah. ^__^

Lets see some cyber.


lets see you go die and mind your own business.

O Ho Ho.
So you want me to die so you can have a touch of necrophilia in your cyber sex?


WTF is wrong with you? no wonder you're single. you are a whole load of cr*p.........
do you see cyber sex you *sshole? No. Why don't you go get a life?

Lol.
Yes i may be single.
But am I the one enjoying some quality cyber sex with my online bf?
Who really needs to get a life.


are you some stalker? what cyber sex? the person who needs a life is you because online bf or not its none of your bussiness.

How am I a stalker?
Posting your lovey dovey shit on the thread made it pretty much everyone's business.


because you a creep. and no one asked you to read what people write. who sits there reading people's messages. you seriously need a life.

It's called a forum retard.
Your supposed to read messages.
And why did you read my message then?


so? it wouldn't kill you it just ignore my post instead of typing some cr*p about it. and for your information i was reading my bf's message.

Would it kill you to ignore my post in the first place?
You had to have read my message or you wouldn't reply in the first place.
Consider yourself enlightened.


would it kill you to to not post something like that. i replied because you piss the hell out of me.
Posted 11/13/08

Would it kill you to not be so sensitive?
So you want me to give a golden shower in you little cyber orgy too?
3264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
i like my nose from the side.. but i don't like the front..
Asian rhinoplasty..? :>
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Would it kill you to not be so sensitive?
So you want me to give a golden shower in you little cyber orgy too?


know what? i'm not even going to waste another second talking to you. you'll just die alone anyway.
Posted 11/13/08

shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Would it kill you to not be so sensitive?
So you want me to give a golden shower in you little cyber orgy too?


know what? i'm not even going to waste another second talking to you. you'll just die alone anyway.

Yep.
You'll die clutching your computer.

And that concludes the lesson for today.

The End.
7070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / s bLay ko eh...dn...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
my hair...
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


shorty27 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:


Would it kill you to not be so sensitive?
So you want me to give a golden shower in you little cyber orgy too?


know what? i'm not even going to waste another second talking to you. you'll just die alone anyway.

Yep.
You'll die clutching your computer.

And that concludes the lesson for today.

The End.


you'll die a fat, ugly, guy who'll never get a date in his life.

Now its the end.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.