First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Who is going cry among DBSK members during MKMF 2008
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/22/08

As for me i would say it will be YOOCHUN ,JAEJOONG n JUNSU.. but the worst must be micky lol....how about you guys? it would be nice if you can upload pic of them crying...
1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
From recent events where they cry i think the first will be Micky followed by Jae Joong then Yuhnho then Changmin and maybe Junsu. Haven't really seen Junsu cry yet though if someone has a site that i could watch that it would be great
864 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
I've never seen Changmin cry....and rarely Jaejoong
but definitely Micky, Yunho and Junsu

^^here is a video of Junsu, Micky and Yunho crying during one of their live songs...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvyr5f8v9RA
Posted 11/13/08
Definetly Yoochun, then junsu then jae... Yunho will try to hold it in.. changmin doesnt really cry.. he'll just look at his hyungs then shake his head...
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

URbaka wrote:

From recent events where they cry i think the first will be Micky followed by Jae Joong then Yuhnho then Changmin and maybe Junsu. Haven't really seen Junsu cry yet though if someone has a site that i could watch that it would be great




He cries after yoochun..
1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

jgal16 wrote:


URbaka wrote:

From recent events where they cry i think the first will be Micky followed by Jae Joong then Yuhnho then Changmin and maybe Junsu. Haven't really seen Junsu cry yet though if someone has a site that i could watch that it would be great




He cries after yoochun..


Thanks soooo Much that was Awesome!
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

jgal16 wrote:

Definetly Yoochun, then junsu then jae... Yunho will try to hold it in.. changmin doesnt really cry.. he'll just look at his hyungs then shake his head...


I agree.
But it's kinda sweet the way their tears come out when they see
the other members cry.
So cute!!
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Yoochun, as he cries a lot. but I've never seen Younho and Jae crying I must have missed
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
[green]after all i have seen micky .....very sensitive
2057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Yoochun, if ever, would be the first.
I'm not sure if I have seen Jae cry yet..
As for Changmin.. I haven't seen him cry ever.
:)
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / My own world
Offline
Posted 11/13/08


I've never seen Jaejoong crying
if some have a link please post it here








3316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~g00d oL' eNgLaNd~
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
lol...from what i've stuff i've watched...
i say yoochun will cry first...
then junsu & jae at around the same time-ish..
yunho will try to act all manly and hold it in...for a bit!
lastly,changmin just smiles a lot and laughs at the others!!
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Vienna
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
micky. lol thats for sure xD
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / England ;)
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
lol yoochun for sure!!
changmin has never cried!!! or at least I've never seen him cried
every other member i have, but not Min
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Toronto.
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

NoNeTa wrote:



I've never seen Jaejoong crying
if some have a link please post it here











JaeJoong crying in a Love In The Ice performance .


I believe it's this one v . But you can't really see it much, he has his head down most of the time.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.