First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Creator's assistant
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username : aniMefreAk_xD
Name : Lori
Nickname: Miki-chan
Age: 14
Gender : Female
DOB : August 22
Example: 3
Position : Member
Pic:

Thanks~!


its done but i accidently did the wrong backround but i hope dont mind
go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296388415
to see
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

bgirl523 wrote:


aniMefreAk_xD wrote:

Username : aniMefreAk_xD
Name : Lori
Nickname: Miki-chan
Age: 14
Gender : Female
DOB : August 22
Example: 3
Position : Member
Pic:

Thanks~!


its done but i accidently did the wrong backround but i hope dont mind
go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296388415
to see


It's fine~! Thanks~! I like it!
Posted 12/3/08
Username : sunsoul
Name : Jenny
Nickname: none
Age: 13
Gender : Female
DOB : October 25
Example: 1
Position : Moderator
Pic:
Creator's assistant
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08

sunsoul wrote:

Username : sunsoul
Name : Jenny
Nickname: none
Age: 13
Gender : Female
DOB : October 25
Example: 1
Position : Moderator
Pic:


its done go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296429581
to see
Member
2611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Username : Chinese8
Name :Lily
Nickname: i dont have
Age: 16 but if you make it after 8 december write 17 please
Gender : Female
DOB : december 8, 1991
Example: 3
Position : ( member/moderator ): Member
Pic:
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
Username : -Hope
Name: Anita
Nickname: none
Age: 16
Gender : Female
DOB : Feb 15, 1992
Example: 3
Position :Member
Creator's assistant
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

chinese8 wrote:

Username : Chinese8
Name :Lily
Nickname: i dont have
Age: 16 but if you make it after 8 december write 17 please
Gender : Female
DOB : december 8, 1991
Example: 3
Position : ( member/moderator ): Member
Pic:


its done go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296481438#photo_viewer_module=17
to see
Creator's assistant
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/6/08

-Hope wrote:

Username : -Hope
Name: Anita
Nickname: none
Age: 16
Gender : Female
DOB : Feb 15, 1992
Example: 3
Position :Member


its done go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296481438
to see
Posted 12/7/08
Username : Shirahikari
Name : Shira-chan
Nickname: None
Age: Unknown
Gender : Female
DOB : May 20
Example: 3
Position : Member
Pic:


Arigatou! ^^
Creator's assistant
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08

Shirahikari wrote:

Username : Shirahikari
Name : Shira-chan
Nickname: None
Age: Unknown
Gender : Female
DOB : May 20
Example: 3
Position : Member
Pic:


Arigatou! ^^


its done go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296507992
to see
Posted 12/7/08

bgirl523 wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

Username : Shirahikari
Name : Shira-chan
Nickname: None
Age: Unknown
Gender : Female
DOB : May 20
Example: 3
Position : Member
Pic:


Arigatou! ^^


its done go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296507992
to see


Arigatou! *hug* ^^
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 12/9/08
Username : pokegirl21
Name : Sabina
Nickname: Sabi-chan! (my friend made it up =3)
Age: 11
Gender : Girl =3
DOB : Nov 20
Example: 4
Position : ( member/moderator ) member
Pic:
Creator's assistant
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 12/10/08

pokegirl21 wrote:

Username : pokegirl21
Name : Sabina
Nickname: Sabi-chan! (my friend made it up =3)
Age: 11
Gender : Girl =3
DOB : Nov 20
Example: 4
Position : ( member/moderator ) member
Pic:


its done
go to
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4296584272
to see~

Member
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my constant to...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
username:tokyogirl101
name:Helen
nickname:kyli
age:13
gender:female
DOB:april 4
example:2
position:member
pic:
Member
5265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Siting beside u l...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08

bgirl523 wrote:

Oh~and every membership card is gonna be different/unquie so yahh~

Username :
Name :
Nickname:
Age:
Gender :
DOB :
Example:
Position : ( member/moderator )
Pic:


Filled Out:

Username :bgirl523
Name :Kelly
Nickname:(i dont have one so yah)
Age:Unknown (you could write tht or ur real age =])
Gender :Female
DOB :May 23
Example:1
Position : ( member/moderator )MOD
Pic:


Example Backrounds For Membership Cards:

1.

2.

3.

4.



Username: YukoKim
Name: Yuko
Nickname: none
Age: 11
Gender : female
DOB: Jan 10
Example: 1
Position: member
Pic:


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.