First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
How do you celebrate Chirstmas?
Posted 11/13/08
I know its kind of early to be thinking about Christmas (actually i have been thinking about it since October), but I was wondering how do you usually celebrate Christmas? Do people even go to midnight mass anymore? Also how in the world can you have christmas with no snow? Do you decorate palm trees or something....

Well, I go to midnight mass (twice actually one time with the younger kids at 7) and then i eat a lot and open presents then go to bed.....
Posted 11/13/08
I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World God Onl...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.


best wishes to you..
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.


Rudolf is locked in a cage in my basement... 200 bucks an hour.
Posted 11/13/08

DRO1 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.


Rudolf is locked in a cage in my basement... 200 bucks an hour.

Rip.
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
What do I do?
I sleep.
I hibernate on Christmas.


KinkyHamster wrote:

I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.


You gonna play with his "little red nose"?
Posted 11/13/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

What do I do?
I sleep.
I hibernate on Christmas.


KinkyHamster wrote:

I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.


You gonna play with his "little red nose"?

Naw.
Ima play with his "big stiff antlers".
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


KinkyHamster wrote:

I go out and fuck a reindeer.
Hoping i find Rudolph someday.


Rudolf is locked in a cage in my basement... 200 bucks an hour.

Rip.


No Christmas magic bestiality nut for you then.
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
We focus on Jesus' birth, we usually have a special church service before Christmas, and of course we give and recieve presents that we open on Christmas morning.
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
Why are people so entertained with Kinky's pervertedness? Geez, leave the reindeers alone!
Posted 11/13/08

mikomiko123 wrote:

Why are people so entertained with Kinky's pervertedness? Geez, leave the reindeers alone!

Better question.
Why aren't you entertained?
34522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


mikomiko123 wrote:

Why are people so entertained with Kinky's pervertedness? Geez, leave the reindeers alone!

Better question.
Why aren't you entertained?


She probably is entertained.
She's just hiding it.
20321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas, NV
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
Midnight mass [or sometime earlier] and then 12:00am Dec 25, dinner [kinda].. and then opening gifts and stuff.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/13/08
lol im not entertained by some 14 year old poser
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

i play my wii and xbox360 while my brother's ps3 collects dust
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.