First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~RPG Characters!~
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 12/2/08
Ok! Everyone! MusicalSoul24 gave me the info!

~Rules~
1.NO COPYING OTHER PEOPLES SPECIALITIES! PLEASE READ OTHER PEOPLES SPECIALITIES!
NO EXCEPTIONS!
2.Can create up to 4 characters.
3.When in the RPG please don't be that rude to other characters if your character is rude. If you do then [lease say sorry or you didn't mean it afterwards!
4. Pictures Under PG 13!

~Please fill this out! X3~

-BASIC-
Name:
Age:
Class:
Personality:
Personal Info:
Specialities:
Job:

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: (Day and Night)
Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)

-WEAPONS-
Weapon:
Weapon Description:

-OTHER-
Other Info:



~MINE~

-BASIC-
Name: Utau Kokami
Age: 16
Class: Night Class
Personality: Cold hearted, but shows her kindness in her own way.
Personal Info: Lost everything at age 2 since she was a Demon. Her family, friends, home everything, but the Queen of the demon world picked her up and cared for her and became her mother. She was turned into the Demon Princess.
Specialities: Singing, Violin, Piano, and Guitar.
Can control spirits and peoples movement. Her fire gun can can souls out of bodys.
Job: Dark Class Student Council President/Vice Principal/Shinigami

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: (Day and Night)
Day:

Night: (When hunting.)

Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)
Don't need! X3

-WEAPONS-
Weapon: Her singing, violin, guitar, piano, and her fire gun!
Weapon Description: Her singing,violin, guitar, and piano can control spirits and peoples movement.Her fire gun can can souls out of bodys.

-OTHER-
Other Info: No Crush, no BF.


Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
Name: Jonalyne
Age:13
Class:night class
Personality:caring,shy,kind,
Personal Info:her parents died wen she was little n lost her big brother while saving her n all these years she was living on her on. She trained herself 2 fight but only uses it if some1 is hurt.
Specialities:fighting,piano
Job: Vice President night student council

-APPEARANCE-
Picture:
DAY:

NIGHT:

Description: don't need
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/13/08
-BASIC-
Name:Yumi (doesn't know her last name)
Age:15
Class:Day class
Personality:kind and hyper but can be serious when she needs to be
Personal Info:she doesn't remember her past all she knows is she lived in an Orphanage
Specialities:shooting targets
Job:Day class President

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: Day
Night

Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)

-WEAPONS-
Weapon:Sword


Posted 11/13/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


olyne172 wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:




Very! XDD Can we delet the comments? O.O



ya sure ^-^


Not your character one though!





yep i know
36247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 11/13/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

-BASIC-
Name:Yumi (doesn't know her last name)
Age:15
Class:Day class
Personality:kind and hyper but can be serious when she needs to be
Personal Info:she doesn't remember her past all she knows is she lived in an Orphanage
Specialities:shooting targets
Job:Day class President

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: Day
Night
Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)

-WEAPONS-
Weapon:Gun
Weapon Description:

-OTHER-
Other Info:nothing
( i'll put pics on later my computer is being stupid)


Oh also my character has a gun as her weapon XDDD


lol yeah i saw i changed it
Posted 11/13/08

jeniebunny wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


jeniebunny wrote:

-BASIC-
Name:Yumi (doesn't know her last name)
Age:15
Class:Day class
Personality:kind and hyper but can be serious when she needs to be
Personal Info:she doesn't remember her past all she knows is she lived in an Orphanage
Specialities:shooting targets
Job:Day class President

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: Day
Night
Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)

-WEAPONS-
Weapon:Gun
Weapon Description:

-OTHER-
Other Info:nothing
( i'll put pics on later my computer is being stupid)


Oh also my character has a gun as her weapon XDDD


lol yeah i saw i changed it


Lolz! Ok That is good! X3

156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/14/08
-BASIC-
Name: Ari Tsukizu (known to everybody in the day class, fake name) Aeria Kurone (known to everyone in the night class, real name, stage name)
Age: 13
Class: Night/Day
Personality: Awfully dangerous crazy hyper monkey lunatic (lol XD) at school and her job as an actress and model, but she keeps a straight face while teaching the math class.
Personal Info: Aeria's a famous dancer, model, and fashion designer. She's part pureblood vampire princess, part human, and part goddess princess. Her mother was a pureblood princess/queen while her father was a god prince/king and human. Wears colored contacts during her Day class Shift. Sometimes skips school because of her job as a model/dancer/designer. She loves bananas and apple juice. Doesn't like talking about her past because it's too tiring to explain. Very good in math. Can control her blood lust by drinking tomato juice, even though she dislikes it. Also loves music, she always has earphones and an itouch or any kind of music player with her. Depending on her mood, she uses her powers for different reasons.
Specialities:Healing, Acting, Going Crazy, Hitting people with books, dancing, could tell difference between music and such, messing with people, giving and depleting lives from a mixture of her goddess and vampire powers, designing clothes and making them quickly in like 20 minutes.
Job:Night Student Council Member and Math Class Teacher.

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: Day:

Night:

Description: She uses some of her powers to make her look a little older when she's teaching the day class. At night, she goes to her normal height, which is a little shorter than an average teenager.

-WEAPONS-
Weapon: Dancing, Random Vampire Powers, like speed, Random Godly Powers, like heal, hardcover books, but the main thing she uses is a staff/scythe.
Weapon Description:Her Stacythe is a scythe but the blade could go in and become a staff. Was given to her by her aunt. Pins on Pressure Points. Also used for slicing apples and bananas and peaches and stuff.

-OTHER-
Other Info: She becomes uncontrollable on a New Moon.
Member
8014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Capital Of H2O th...
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 12/6/08
Name:Cloud
Age:19 atleast in apearance ^^
Class:Night
Personality:Happy,Carefree,lazy,optimistic,romantic
Personal Info:A Purebloode Vampire Prince,real age and name know to none,tends to flirt alot ,likes girls more than blood ^,..,^ , never lies never hurt any one(if posible) .... basicly treats ppl as they treat him.
Specialities:Unknow to all but good at anithing
Job:none to lazy

Picture:
Day

Night

Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)

Weapon:Im A Living Weapon,Power/Morf Rings,Bracelet n Chains (silver all)
Weapon Description:Fav Air Blades,sharp,deadly n invisible controled at will,Rings,Bracelet n Chains that change shape at will(can turn into a spear of 3m long ^^) Healing,Regenerating,Rebond(nagets efect of all abnormal status)


Other Info:
Real fun to be with i guaranty it
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08
anoo...konnichiwa ne~!^^

-BASIC-
Name:Chiemi Hasaki(she prefers Emi)
Age:16
Class:Night
Personality:Quiet at times, crazy hyper at other times, mysterious, well liked by people, somewhat shy, funny, sometimes lazy, most of the time energetic, usually cheerful.
Personal Info:Emi is a usually cheerful vampire with EXTREMELY good control over blood lust. she doesnt even waver at the sight of it. She lives by herself, but hates being alone tho. she is a really good actress, and can find ways to sneak in places, or get things. she is extremely flexible, and she is great at gymnastics. She simply loves music. adores it, imfact, more than blood. she hates being mean to people, and trying to drink blood, so she doesnt drink much of it. she eats human food to (somewhat) satisfy the crave. she loves to have fun, but knows when to be serious, also. Her background history is unknown to everyone(but her, obviously xD) but its quite the sad past. she doesnt dwell on it tho. she has an obsession for cute, little things, and usually says "uuaaaaahhhh!!!! hounto kawaii!!!!!!!!" very often. she moved here from japan(im guessing were not in japan xDD sice were speaking english xDD) so she sometimes talks in a bit of japanese.
Specialities: acting, gymnastics, dancing.
Job: the position of Secretary in the Night student council.

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: (Day and Night)
DAY:

NIGHT:
(gomenn>< still searching=3 ima post them in a minute!!! ^^)
Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)
Emi's appearence doesnt change much, only slightly. just her eyes become a golden honey colored from blue, and her hair becomes shorter=3

-WEAPONS-
Weapon: mind.
Weapon Description: she has the ability to read people minds, so instead of actually fighting, she tells her allies what the enemy will do next. she can also predict the future, but if uu decide to change uur future, her vision will change too, so nothing is set in stone, and uu need to remember that(OMG, i SO sounded poetic ther!! xDDDDD)

-OTHER-
Other Info:
anoo....ionno>< shes super nice and fun, and loves making friends? xD if that counts as other info xDDDD
Posted 11/14/08

CloudMG wrote:

Name:Cloud
Age:19
Class:Night
Personality:Happy,Carefree,lazy,optimistic,romantic
Personal Info:A Purebloode Vampire Prince,real age and name know to none,tends to flirt alot ,likes girls more than blood ^,..,^ , never lies never hurt any one(if posible) .... basicly treats ppl as they treat him.
Specialities:Unknow to all but good at anithing
Job:none to lazy

Picture:
Day

Night

Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)

Weapon:Im A Living Weapon,Power/Morf Rings,Bracelet n Chains (silver all)
Weapon Description:Fav Air Blades,sharp,deadly n invisible controled at will,Rings,Bracelet n Chains that change shape at will(can turn into a spear of 3m long ^^) Healing,Regenerating,Rebond(nagets efect of all abnormal status)


Other Info:
Real fun to be with i guaranty it


Ok! You don't have to get a job in the jobs forums! XDD
Posted 11/14/08

Divine_Beauty wrote:

anoo...konnichiwa ne~!^^

-BASIC-
Name:Chiemi Hasaki(she prefers Emi)
Age:16
Class:Night
Personality:Quiet at times, crazy hyper at other times, mysterious, well liked by people, somewhat shy, funny, sometimes lazy, most of the time energetic, usually cheerful.
Personal Info:Emi is a usually cheerful vampire with EXTREMELY good control over blood lust. she doesnt even waver at the sight of it. She lives by herself, but hates being alone tho. she is a really good actress, and can find ways to sneak in places, or get things. she is extremely flexible, and she is great at gymnastics. She simply loves music. adores it, imfact, more than blood. she hates being mean to people, and trying to drink blood, so she doesnt drink much of it. she eats human food to (somewhat) satisfy the crave. she loves to have fun, but knows when to be serious, also. Her background history is unknown to everyone(but her, obviously xD) but its quite the sad past. she doesnt dwell on it tho. she has an obsession for cute, little things, and usually says "uuaaaaahhhh!!!! hounto kawaii!!!!!!!!" very often. she moved here from japan(im guessing were not in japan xDD sice were speaking english xDD) so she sometimes talks in a bit of japanese.
Specialities: acting, gymnastics, dancing.
Job: the position of Secretary in the Night student council.

-APPEARANCE-
Picture: (Day and Night)
DAY:

NIGHT:
(gomenn>< still searching=3 ima post them in a minute!!! ^^)
Description: (Things not on your pic. If Needed)
Emi's appearence doesnt change much, only slightly. just her eyes become a golden honey colored from blue, and her hair becomes shorter=3

-WEAPONS-
Weapon: mind.
Weapon Description: she has the ability to read people minds, so instead of actually fighting, she tells her allies what the enemy will do next. she can also predict the future, but if uu decide to change uur future, her vision will change too, so nothing is set in stone, and uu need to remember that(OMG, i SO sounded poetic ther!! xDDDDD)

-OTHER-
Other Info:
anoo....ionno>< shes super nice and fun, and loves making friends? xD if that counts as other info xDDDD


Ok! X3

156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08 , edited 11/14/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:

Creator's rules XDD! My character sings, so no other character can sing! XD


Then how about me having the job as a singer but specialty and weapon not singing?
Posted 11/14/08

Miyuxkanata wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Creator's rules XDD! My character sings, so no other character can sing! XD


Then how about me having the job as a singer but specialty and weapon not singing?


It ahs to be something unrelated to singing XDD
156101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

AngelCloud22 wrote:


Miyuxkanata wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Creator's rules XDD! My character sings, so no other character can sing! XD


Then how about me having the job as a singer but specialty and weapon not singing?


It ahs to be something unrelated to singing XDD


(hey, we're having a discussion XD) Fine.....Mr. NomNom's sister will go change it....
Posted 11/14/08

Miyuxkanata wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:


Miyuxkanata wrote:


AngelCloud22 wrote:

Creator's rules XDD! My character sings, so no other character can sing! XD


Then how about me having the job as a singer but specialty and weapon not singing?


It ahs to be something unrelated to singing XDD


(hey, we're having a discussion XD) Fine.....Mr. NomNom's sister will go change it....


LOLZ Gomen!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.