First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply -Banner Request-
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Text:Come,and fly with us.. Text:please join our castel in the sky's...
School for little angels School for little angels..
Extra:fethers Extra:stars

Pic:
Pic:


I'll help u make it but i dont hav fethers is it ok?



Its ok


here u go i added some stars to the first picture hope u like it!




No I don't like it........I LOVE IT!Its great thanks!


w8 do u mean u dont like the first one?? or r u just joking??


I'm just jocking,LOL!


umm.. isn't "castel" spelled like... castle??
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

gleshillejacob wrote:


airandou wrote:

text: Bye Bye come again
pic:

extra: anything that will look good with the pic

PENDING gleshillejacob

sorry if it's awful


that is really good thank u ^_^

Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

airandou wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


airandou wrote:

text: Bye Bye come again
pic:

extra: anything that will look good with the pic

PENDING gleshillejacob

sorry if it's awful


that is really good thank u ^_^



i'm glad... come to request again
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
text: airandou's profile

can u do it like last time ? ^_^
Member
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada~ eh?
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 1/1/09
Text: Welcome to anime_freak318's profile!
Pic:

Extras: anything that looks cute!
DONE gleshillejacob
Member
8719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Too hot...
Offline
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08
Text:Hi minna! Welcome ^_^

Extras:make it looks shinier xD make it cute ^^
Helper
8467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

gleshillejacob wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:


Naomi885 wrote:


Shizuka-SAKURA wrote:

Text:Come,and fly with us.. Text:please join our castel in the sky's...
School for little angels School for little angels..
Extra:fethers Extra:stars

Pic:
Pic:


I'll help u make it but i dont hav fethers is it ok?



Its ok


here u go i added some stars to the first picture hope u like it!




No I don't like it........I LOVE IT!Its great thanks!


w8 do u mean u dont like the first one?? or r u just joking??


I'm just jocking,LOL!


umm.. isn't "castel" spelled like... castle??


I'm not really sure..
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

anime_freak318 wrote:

Text: Welcome to anime_freak318's profile!
Pic:

Extras: anything that looks cute!
PENDING gleshillejacob


umm... i just wanted to try the liney thingy XD

Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/2/09
Text: Thx 4 Visiting!!!
Extra: Anything that you think is best
Pic:


DONE gleshillejacob
Member
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada~ eh?
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

gleshillejacob wrote:


anime_freak318 wrote:

Text: Welcome to anime_freak318's profile!
Pic:

Extras: anything that looks cute!
PENDING gleshillejacob


umm... i just wanted to try the liney thingy XD



aww thanks!! i love it!!

Member
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada~ eh?
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
hehe.. can i do another one?

Text: Thanks 4 visiting~!!!
Pic:

Extras: anything that looks cute!!
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

anime_freak318 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:


anime_freak318 wrote:

Text: Welcome to anime_freak318's profile!
Pic:

Extras: anything that looks cute!
PENDING gleshillejacob


umm... i just wanted to try the liney thingy XD



aww thanks!! i love it!!



i'm glad ^.^ Happy New Year
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/2/09
text:Bye Bye Come again
extra:anything that is cute or suits
pic:


PENDING gleshillejacob
Moderator
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

liddo_81 wrote:

Text: Thx 4 Visiting!!!
Extra: Anything that you think is best
Pic:


PENDING gleshillejacob


here u go... hope u like it
Posted 1/2/09
thx i like it a lot.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.