Post Reply Request: Info cards
Moderator
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥AnIme-dReAm WoRld♥
Offline
Posted 11/13/08 , edited 11/15/08
Graphic Studio
ID cards

Pls fill in this form to get an ID card:
Mod requesting:
Text:
Font:
Border:
Deco:
Animation:
Extras:
Pic: (Pls DO NOT put in spoiler!)
Have you read the Info?:

Pls read the Info!
~ Where do you take your ID card?
- We will Quote your application so just watch out for Notification.
~ When will your ID Card be completed?
- Your ID card will be done in 5 days time
~ What if it is still not done after 5 days?
- Pls go to Forum: Reminders! to inform us by filling up a short form.

Thank you for your cooperation!
KimikoHeart
Posted 11/16/08

Mod requesting: i have great trust in all of u
Text: DeiDei_fan
Font: (any tht suits)
Border: okies
Deco: (uh, u decide.)
Animation:no
Extras: (ditto,just make it look gud)
Pic:
Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

Deidei_fan wrote:


Mod requesting: i have great trust in all of u
Text: DeiDei_fan
Font: (any tht suits)
Border: okies
Deco: (uh, u decide.)
Animation:no
Extras: (ditto,just make it look gud)
Pic:


Here^^ Hope you like it!
8084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Deidei_fan wrote:


Mod requesting: i have great trust in all of u
Text: DeiDei_fan
Font: (any tht suits)
Border: okies
Deco: (uh, u decide.)
Animation:no
Extras: (ditto,just make it look gud)
Pic:


Posted 11/23/08
Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Can you put Holly_Tran & Strawberry-chan
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic: (Pls DO NOT put in spoiler!)

Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 11/23/08

holly_tran wrote:

Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Can you put Holly_Tran & Strawberry-chan
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic: (Pls DO NOT put in spoiler!)



Done! Here it is, hope u like it!
Posted 11/23/08

Chocolatefizz wrote:


holly_tran wrote:

Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Can you put Holly_Tran & Strawberry-chan
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic: (Pls DO NOT put in spoiler!)



Done! Here it is, hope u like it!


ty
Posted 11/28/08
Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Lil_Mika
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic:
Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 11/29/08

Lil_Yuki wrote:

Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Lil_Mika
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic:


Sorry for the wait!
Posted 12/2/08
Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Lil_Yuki
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic:
Creator
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In my room ~desu!
Offline
Posted 12/2/08

Lil_Yuki wrote:

Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Lil_Yuki
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic:


Hope u like it!

Posted 12/3/08

Chocolatefizz wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Lil_Yuki
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic:


Hope u like it!



Thx alot me love it~

Posted 12/3/08

Chocolatefizz wrote:


Lil_Yuki wrote:

Mod requesting:Chocolatefizz
Text:Lil_Yuki
Font:Anything is ok ^_^
Border:~Anything
Deco:Idk but ok
Animation:No thx
Extras:Sure
Pic:


Hope u like it!



Thx alot me love it~

Posted 12/12/08
Mod requesting:anyone is cool
Text:winter-chan
Font:a nice one >.<
Border:sure
Deco:anything to make it look nice
Animation:nope
Extras:anything to make it look nice
Pic:
Member
5309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at my party!!
Offline
Posted 12/21/08
Text:ShugoChara1fan
Font:no thanks
Border:no
Deco:anyhting u think that is cute
Animation:no
Extras:stars
Pic: (Pls DO NOT put in spoiler!)
Have you read the Info?:yes

You must be logged in to post.