First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
☆Old avi thread☆
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

sweet_and_candy wrote:

hi everyone
here is my request for this time : two avatars





For the text i would like for the both of them : Nana
For the rest you can do what ever you think is suitable.

Can Falaroy do them for me i like your avatars the most.
thank you.

Done by Falaroy


Ok they are finished ^^ i hope you like em <3

Member
289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Belgium
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Thank you Falaroy i love them <3
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
Im so glad you like them <3
Member
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08
here is my request for this time : 1 aviii ^^

For the text i would like :Laradenise
For the rest you can do what ever you think is cute

Can Falaroy do them for me i like her avatars
thin and tall please ^^ thx






Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

laradenise wrote:

here is my request for this time : 1 aviii ^^

For the text i would like :Laradenise
For the rest you can do what ever you think is cute

Can Falaroy do them for me i like her avatars
thin and tall please ^^ thx








Is this ok?
Posted 12/19/08

Falaroy wrote:


laradenise wrote:

here is my request for this time : 1 aviii ^^

For the text i would like :Laradenise
For the rest you can do what ever you think is cute

Can Falaroy do them for me i like her avatars
thin and tall please ^^ thx








Is this ok?


see they all say they want urs... so i cant really help here on this page
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
this is only the second one to say that though
Posted 12/19/08
hahaha true... hey im gonna make a new banner is that ok... like with bleach on it and i will put it in my group to advertise urs :D
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
Mkay if you want i can make a shugo chara one for yours as well ^~^
Member
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / La la la la land...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
I would like to request 2 avies!~

My first one uses this pic:

Try to make the avie fit the mood of the pic and take the white off the pic too. ^^

My second one uses this:

Make this avie as simple as possible and maybe add in a small effect. don't put text in this either. ^^
Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

TheMagicTouch wrote:

I would like to request 2 avies!~

My first one uses this pic:

Try to make the avie fit the mood of the pic and take the white off the pic too. ^^

My second one uses this:

Make this avie as simple as possible and maybe add in a small effect. don't put text in this either. ^^



Gomen for taking so long to make them I was away from the computer but here they are I hope you like them


Member
3448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere deserte...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
here:
make it nice pls.....
Member
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / La la la la land...
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

Falaroy wrote:


TheMagicTouch wrote:

I would like to request 2 avies!~

My first one uses this pic:

Try to make the avie fit the mood of the pic and take the white off the pic too. ^^

My second one uses this:

Make this avie as simple as possible and maybe add in a small effect. don't put text in this either. ^^



Gomen for taking so long to make them I was away from the computer but here they are I hope you like them




Thank you so much!~ ~.^ They look amazing!
Posted 12/19/08 , edited 12/19/08

TheMagicTouch wrote:

I would like to request 2 avies!~

My first one uses this pic:

Try to make the avie fit the mood of the pic and take the white off the pic too. ^^

My second one uses this:

Make this avie as simple as possible and maybe add in a small effect. don't put text in this either. ^^


Liked this image so wanted to attempt an avi of it as well ^^



Creator
44194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ✖||Nyaa :3||►✖
Offline
Posted 12/19/08

RUTHHIROTO wrote:

here:
make it nice pls.....


Here you go i hope you like it.If not i can redo it ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.